Pages:
Author

Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings. - page 10. (Read 8196 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 05:26:03 AM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?
Should I save or invest my money? Wondering whether you should save or invest? The answer depends on your goals and your financial situation. Setting up an emergency fund. Everybody should do their best to build up an emergency savings fund. Keep saving then use it for proper purposes, therefore you have money in case of emergency.
Activity: 167
August 30, 2018, 04:50:05 AM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?

If l have a savings l would choose to use it to daytrade because l have an income in every trading.And the most l like is while trading l can hold it also while waiting for the pump of price.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
August 30, 2018, 04:38:39 AM

The wisest decision is to invest the money. Invest in a zero risk investment so that you will not end up regretting. If you invest in cryptocurrency, take note that the market is very harsh as it goes up and down in terms of the cryptocurrency prices. Invest in your own risk. If you cant risk, then better keep your money somewhere anti-theft and safe.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 03:54:45 AM
I want to allocate my savings in different portions and i want to invest 50% in crypto while 30% deposit at bank and the remaining 20% i want to invest in the new ICO so that all of the portfolio will managing through different way and it is my strategy for 2018.
Activity: 197
Merit: 16
August 30, 2018, 03:47:01 AM
Well for me the wisest thing you can do in your savings would be to invest it. Let me just be clear that this savings is not the same as your emergency funds, so you will not have any problems when there are sudden things to pay for emegency cases. Your savings, instead of putting in in the bank where it is not earning anything since bank interests for savings account is very low per annum, then the interest that your money will gain in a year will be just eaten up by inflation by the time you will get your money. So for me your best option is to invest it, just be very careful and wise about it. There are a lot of investment platform nowadays, stock market, crypto currency, real estate or even just a small business if you want, that way you know that your savings are increasing.
Activity: 148
August 30, 2018, 03:27:43 AM
Personally, I will invest it into the safest type of investment. There are many ways to make your savings have an advantage. If you only need to have a small amount of gross income, you only need to pay deposits, but if you want to be big, you need to invest it for something.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 06:17:34 PM
On my opinion or if i will decide i will consider invest some of it here on crypto.. As long you have experienced or knowledge here it will grow more i guess... And save the rest on safe place for in case of emergency..
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
August 29, 2018, 04:35:22 PM
Each of us may experience those situations that we really want an instant money and most of the time like emergency purposes that involve health problems. As what I did some of my earnings here in crypto currency I'll put it for insurance company as I can benefit it during emergency as I really needed it. Also, some of my savings may create a small business but somehow may have a little income and someday soon I will invest a big-time business establishments since today I don't have too much savings.
Activity: 294
August 29, 2018, 11:59:24 AM
You have all the power on whatever you want to do with your savings. Most of it should be left and stored safely while some of it, you can try investing it and if you get some profit out of it, invest more. Just don't come to the point where you spend all your savings for investments since it is very risky nowadays.
Activity: 471
August 29, 2018, 11:53:17 AM
wise thing for your savings then you can use it for trading and trying to grow assets that you have so you have to be smart to be able to grow the bitcoin you have.
Activity: 158
Merit: 2
August 29, 2018, 11:42:53 AM
Wise thing to do is always keep at least 20 percent profit to your savings, having a saving is a must cause if need money you have savings to fulfill financials and if you have huge profit every month better to have even a small business that gives you extra profit weekly.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3067
August 29, 2018, 11:22:37 AM
well, not sure if the 20% is a right percent, maybe that piece of cacke should be adjusted based on how much you earn. We can say 20% is the minimum, even with the 10% you can make nice profit, but if you earn more, then you should make bigger the percent, at end you should take the money you need to live until the next payment comes, and the rest leave it in the savings box. That would be a wise move.
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 29, 2018, 08:39:49 AM

Wise move of me to my money ? Keep it and save it. I have no idea what good cheap coin to buy right now. I may invest in a wrong coin and maybe the money I have will be tge money I had. Invest is not always a wise move or a right thing to do. If you're not ready for it, then do not go things that can bring us down. Aside from that, maybe there are some emergency so we have no money to use.
Activity: 161
August 29, 2018, 05:51:18 AM
At the moment, I have invested in crypto with my most money and I don't regret investing in cryptocurrency, that is a wise decision I have made. And I believe I will get my prize right away. but always remember, you must always make decisions that will help you now and in the future. You must have strong thoughts so that your savings are maintained, and make a profit wherever you put it .
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
August 29, 2018, 05:46:24 AM
We wish the amount that we have been saving for long time might work 2 or even 3 times better in the future or at least your saving can used for good thing not just for your daily needs. Because, that's what saving supposed to be.

It is important to save as much money as you want, but in the long run it is only financially secure. When the savings reach the required threshold, you should start investing immediately.
But, there is no threshold when it comes to saving. You can saving how much you want and you can't set the maximum of your savings either.
Activity: 350
August 29, 2018, 05:33:30 AM
Investing and accumulating money is quite different. You need to save money until the day comes and you can use it to invest and that's where you need to be prepared for whatever happens because investing is like just a gamble of your money like things here in cryptocurrencies. Investing is a fortune that we can expect from and depends on whether we get big profits or lose your money with just one click. and we should accept whatever happens so try to invest now.
Activity: 359
August 29, 2018, 05:23:35 AM
In my opinion, the best thing to do with our income is to invest in bitcoin and serve this investment as a pension investment. we can buy more profits in investing in bitcoin in the long run. Don't worry about the conditions of bitcoin prices onmarket, I swear to you that it will recover.
I think it would be good if we did not save all our money on risky things, I know that bitcoin has a great future potential and many people have the same speculations, but all that has not happened and there is still a possibility? that is a risky thing right? it's better to keep a few percent in your safe storage

Just invest that you can afford to lose and remember mate, evey Investment there has a risk especially in cryptocurrency, so If you planning to Invest with bitcoin, then why don't you try a little bit , If you still hesitating about Its existence.
Activity: 28
August 29, 2018, 04:52:24 AM
It is important to save as much money as you want, but in the long run it is only financially secure. When the savings reach the required threshold, you should start investing immediately.
Activity: 350
August 29, 2018, 04:51:19 AM
I think what I will do with the savings I have is by growing assets that I have saved by exchanging on cryptocurrency so that it can make my cryptocurrency grow.
Activity: 32
August 29, 2018, 04:10:08 AM
Before you start investing, you should save 3 to 6 months to cover your costs in times of need. You should save between $ 5,000 and $ 10,000 before you invest in the crypto market. Step by step a thorough financial preparation will be helpful for you later
Pages:
Jump to: