Pages:
Author

Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings. - page 9. (Read 8196 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 03, 2018, 06:40:26 PM
Store, store and re-invest, also maybe backing up your business is an amazing thing to do as well because it may guarantee you independent and stable income in future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 03, 2018, 05:44:58 PM
I think if your savings are enough then it would be reasonable to invest in real estate. Otherwise or if you don't want to do that you can just keep saving it and it'll grow until you have an idea of what to do with them.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 01:01:19 PM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?
In my own opinion, I would rather suggest you to split the savings amount into two. One part for the real saving that will never be touched, and the other half for cryptocurrency investment.
Activity: 238
September 03, 2018, 12:54:17 PM
If I have money which I want to invest for future then I will divide it into five parts and invest it partially. Five parts are...
1. Fixed deposit.
2. Invest in real estate.
3. Invest in crypto currency.
4. Keep in saving account.
5. Invest in stock market.
This is good or not it depends on your thinking.
Activity: 46
September 03, 2018, 12:42:23 PM
invest it in my opinion. because it will provide an increase in assets
Activity: 90
September 03, 2018, 11:38:53 AM
I prefer to invest 20% in a clear investment platform such as deposits, real estate and crypto. Where crypto currently provides the most benefits, even though large profits usually have a large risk as well
Activity: 28
September 03, 2018, 11:34:31 AM
The new investment is a wise choice. Maybe, part of you send the bank, in part to make an attractive investment. You can do business like: buy and sell real estate. You can invest in virtual currency, ... These are all ways to invest in high interest rates if investors really learn and learn the right way to invest.
Activity: 304
September 03, 2018, 11:33:21 AM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?

If you are so lucky, and have confident in your self, better to invest it on crypto, or play poker, something that is connected in gambit. I assure to you that will gain a huge money, or win a big pot. If you want more money, invest in crypto at the same time play some of your money.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 11:31:56 AM
The best thing to make a better future is by saving money, we must always be confident and optimistic that managing finances well will make the future better, besides saving, the thing to do is investment.
i don't think saving money will make us rich, let alone save at a bank. but i am sure we must start investing for the future. many investment options include bitcoin, property or gold
Activity: 65
September 03, 2018, 10:59:09 AM
As for me, I always let my budget circulating in some of investing thing. In my investing plan, I tend to separate my funds into 3 parts. Firstly, I use 50% of my saving for real estate. It actually could bring benefit for me but it sometimes keeps your money for a long time. Secondly, I will spend 30% on the cryptocurrency. I realized that there is a lot of opportunity in the crypto market. Lastly, I use 20% to invest in some instant short business in the short term.
Activity: 826
September 03, 2018, 10:24:52 AM
The best thing to make a better future is by saving money, we must always be confident and optimistic that managing finances well will make the future better, besides saving, the thing to do is investment.
Activity: 28
September 03, 2018, 10:17:08 AM
With liabilities and normal average cost for basic items costs developing at a substantially speedier pace than compensation in the course of recent decades, having the capacity to set aside some cash might be something that is quick turning into an extravagance. Actually I like the possibility of greater and better monetarily openings being accessible the more capital a man needs to contribute despite the fact that might be totally unreasonable and in reverse. In that sparing wouldn't speak to a ultimate objective in itself but instead the initial step of a money related arrangement which is expected to develop riches at a quicker rate the greater liquidity a man has accessible.

The idea of bitcoin and cryptographic forms of money prevailing because of them being roads of making esteem is additionally a thought which bids to me. To emulate their prosperity it may be advantageous to plan a sparing or contributing procedure which centers likewise around building long haul esteem as opposed to moment satisfaction plans which have a tendency to be high hazard and on occasion low reward.
Activity: 56
September 03, 2018, 09:32:38 AM
I think the wisest way to do with my savings is to invest on bitcoin. In this way I could save my money while gaining from it.
truth! wise things to your savings is to spend it wisely spend it buying things that you always using don't buy things that you don't need
Activity: 679
Merit: 500
September 03, 2018, 08:27:22 AM
For me, if you only have 20% of money that you're saving for emergency fund then you only need to do is save it until the day you need it.
If you want to raise a money, then put at least a little amount of money to invest in cryptocurrencies.
You should not spend your emergency fund in other stuff. Emergency funds only have one purpose and it is only for emergency.
Activity: 67
September 02, 2018, 11:54:52 AM
Wise thing to do with your saving is to put in somewhere it can grow and Invest it on bitcoin market. Investing your saving with the cyrptocurrency is always the best thing to do. Since doing bitcoin is doing good in the market we must take advatage of it and do as much as we can to have it pump more.
Activity: 99
August 30, 2018, 01:29:17 PM
The best thing you can do with your saving is to invest it into  a legit project or a business that would surely gain profit from it. You can also invest here in crypto and im sure you can earn more from what you are expecting. But it need more information about the concept of crypto community to avoid from scammers. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 54
August 30, 2018, 01:16:55 PM
It will be very pudent if you hodl most of your coins for me. It is seen that the market currently is in a dip and there is a halt for most transactions.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
August 30, 2018, 12:28:18 PM
wise thing for your savings then you can use it for trading and trying to grow assets that you have so you have to be smart to be able to grow the bitcoin you have.

I agree with your point of view. But we need to learn such things prior to put an investment for us to manage knowledgeably and the great chances to get our saving increase. So trading bitcoin in wiseful moves will be such things that can be earned more and can probably grow our savings too.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
August 30, 2018, 11:24:54 AM

If l have a savings l would choose to use it to daytrade because l have an income in every trading.And the most l like is while trading l can hold it also while waiting for the pump of price.

You have an income in your every trade? Wow. It may sound amazing but I don't think that that is true. Every trading ever done has it's risk and I don't think that every time you do your trade, you are having a profit. That is like having a riskless investment, that is the reason it is impossible.
Activity: 99
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
August 30, 2018, 11:19:13 AM
the best way for me is to invest as it increases the equity capital and also its better than you keep money without use ,that is will  less than its value.
Also, you can buy some of the expected currencies to rise in the future, so you will win alot of of  money and also increase the value of it
Pages:
Jump to: