Pages:
Author

Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings. - page 8. (Read 8196 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 01:22:49 PM
Maybe I will put it on the stock market. But pick a market wisely a market that you know someday will grow for you to have bigger income or maybe start a online selling.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 12:04:26 PM
my hope for the money that I save is for lunch in the future and to be on guard when something happens that is indeed emergency, but besides that the money I save can increase without us having to add it in the sense that the money we invest and from that investment we get a profit, besides being safe investing is also very profitable
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 11:59:44 AM
Hold as much as you can, when Bitcoin or altcoins surges in prices that is the time to sell it out. But I've preferred half of it then the rest is for future pump. So we really need to be wise saving our money because at the end we can't be sure cryptocurrencies will be forever. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 268
September 04, 2018, 11:39:16 AM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?
Just don't spend too much from your savings knowing that its function is to maintain your financial stableness and be a great help whenever you need it. Try investing only 20% and if that grows, invest another 20% but don't get too excited whenever you gain success to the point that you will go all in with your savings or else you will end up regretful about it.
Activity: 106
September 04, 2018, 11:14:45 AM
Have emergency fund.Avail medical insurance.Save and save unti you are still working so that when you retire, you have something.Buy and trade crypto.
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
September 04, 2018, 11:06:52 AM
It is never a good idea to let your money just rest in a bank. We don't pay much attention to this, but while you think your money is just resting in your bank account, it's actually slowly decreasing. Inflation + Bank Fees (monthly & per transaction) runs you a loss of 3% per year. Better invest in Crypto, as this way you not only have can preserve your money but also have a chance to earn some profit too
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
September 04, 2018, 10:49:23 AM
make it as investment that really better , but not all people good at investment , so yeah they will save it until they really need it , everyone have their choice
Activity: 518
September 04, 2018, 08:24:52 AM
Diversify your finance. It's nice to have several different 'emergency' or investment accounts.
These could include:
- Savings account(s)
- Raiz/other finance roundup app
- Crypto
- shares
- gold/silver
- Piggy bank
None of them may appear particularly impressive but when added together it can look commanding - plus it's nice to have some safety nets.

I understand and support this position. It is really better to invest your money in different things including the cryptocurrencies, precious metals, and real estate.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
September 04, 2018, 02:48:49 AM
To make a better future, of course we must always set aside money to save, by saving, then we can manage finances well, if our goals for the long term, then separating accounts is important, do not unite in one place or one account.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 04, 2018, 02:16:09 AM
Diversify your finance. It's nice to have several different 'emergency' or investment accounts.

These could include:

- Savings account(s)
- Crypto
- shares
- gold/silver
- Piggy bank

None of them may appear particularly impressive but when added together it can look commanding - plus it's nice to have some safety nets.
it's a good strategy dude. I always keep and divide my money in some places to make it safer and more profitable. you know that banks are not always good for you so I keep my money in gold to avoid inflation also, save in piggy banks for the future, and other things.
Activity: 56
September 04, 2018, 12:27:32 AM

These could include:

- Savings account(s)
- Crypto
- shares
- gold/silver
- Piggy bank

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 12:27:24 AM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
Will for me is to save in the bank account or I invest it in bitcoin or to get a business .I want tho mine to grow and grow and grow .
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
September 03, 2018, 11:07:40 PM
In my opinion the wise thing you can do your savings is to divide it by 3. Put it into your Emergency funds, Investments Funds and For Fun purposes. Emergency funds is an unwanted expenses we dont know when it will happen so we might as well has the money to spend for that, Investments Funds is for your future or retirement fund so you have the capability to buy or go wherever or whatever you want. And lastly a money to spend for fun purposes because you need to Live with the present while thinking the future. Theres no fun in life in working all your life until 60's. So have the luxury to enjoy life while working Smiley
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
September 03, 2018, 10:35:58 PM
The best things can you do is to invest your money. Expect the funds for the emergency because you don’t know what will happens. Investing in bitcoin is a long term you have to wait the cost will be increment.
1. Save for your next 6 months needs , and reinvest if there are still some money left.
2. Or just reinvest 50-70% of your income, and use the rest for your life needs.
About the emergency thing you can invest in insurance for that.
Activity: 112
September 03, 2018, 10:12:07 PM
Any one that saves without reinvestment is like the biblical slave whom Jesus addressed as wicked slave for burying his talent on the ground with out reinvesting it.
Activity: 28
September 03, 2018, 09:44:19 PM
I need to have my own particular information to get begin with my own business. Knowing how to deal with it. What's more, how to control and moving my own particular cash with my own business. So some time or another I can at long last say that I am more astute than before to make my own particular business with an effective investment funds.
Activity: 61
September 03, 2018, 08:56:17 PM
The best things can you do is to invest your money. Expect the funds for the emergency because you don’t know what will happens. Investing in bitcoin is a long term you have to wait the cost will be increment.
Activity: 154
September 03, 2018, 08:24:24 PM
Maybe a portion of the 20% (like half of it) can be invested in crypto-currency, in bitcoins preferably to guard against too much volatility and reduce risk.it is a better thing than just letting the cash sit idle
Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com
September 03, 2018, 08:20:47 PM

For me it is much a greater idea if we only allocate 20% of our money for our savings.. Because we cant used it all though investing is really great but still we have our daily needed..  We need to allocate more money in it because we need for our daily living..  Atleast we need to have atleast 20% of it for our future as well..
Activity: 588
September 03, 2018, 07:09:59 PM

For me the wise thing to do with my savings is to trade it while waiting for the pump of coins.At the same time while trading lm holding my tokens.lts better for me to have a small profit in every trade for the needs of my kids.
Pages:
Jump to: