Pages:
Author

Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings. - page 11. (Read 8196 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 110
August 29, 2018, 03:53:31 AM
At the moment, there is nothing that saves as much as the cryptocurrencies, they are the best investment!
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 03:42:51 AM
It is best to deposit your savings into a bank, once you have accumulated some capital, you should invest in real estate
Activity: 44
August 29, 2018, 03:20:48 AM
perfect financial planning in just one try. The best way to see where your money is going is to constantly pay attention to your expenses, and recap it at least once a month.
Activity: 30
August 29, 2018, 03:12:02 AM
If you invest in cryptocurrency with your savings, I think you should only spend half that amount, and not spend a lot of time on it. Hold that coin for a while, do not use it to trade, because you will be swept into the market unnecessarily.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
August 29, 2018, 02:40:14 AM
In my opinion, the best thing to do with our income is to invest in bitcoin and serve this investment as a pension investment. we can buy more profits in investing in bitcoin in the long run. Don't worry about the conditions of bitcoin prices onmarket, I swear to you that it will recover.
I think it would be good if we did not save all our money on risky things, I know that bitcoin has a great future potential and many people have the same speculations, but all that has not happened and there is still a possibility? that is a risky thing right? it's better to keep a few percent in your safe storage
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 02:24:06 AM
we must know that crypto has a high risk so we must be able to manage the profit we get and we don't know what will happen in the future, so we also have to be able to ensure our savings for the future
Activity: 182
August 29, 2018, 02:17:35 AM
However, backup stash is extremely critical in an unforeseen circumstances, you can put every one of the assets not in a period store financial balance but rather you can rather put everything for a speculation of digital money. Afterall, when the time comes that you truly require the cash, at that point you can pull back your assets from your delicate wallet. At any rate, the benefits you earned from your interest in digital currency will become quicker and higher than putting all your cash in time store.

To let you know truly, I considered my online wallet as my crisis finances for instance, sudden costs, ailment and different circumstances.
Activity: 47
August 29, 2018, 02:00:31 AM
i like to invest if i feel some money is free and in all savings the bitcoin is the best way to invest now the price is rising and you can enhance the savings only through this way. And if we keep this at home regularly the value is going to down rapidly so it is the best way to invest.
Activity: 114
August 29, 2018, 12:45:28 AM
I personally do not like to do just one investment, I prefer to share my investment because I think not all investments produce what we expect, sometimes we can lose our investment, so the distribution of investment is needed
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 29, 2018, 12:29:14 AM
Well i think it would be wise to invest some of our savings into some pasive income such as stock or into cryptocurrency. Let your money be useful for others and for your own self.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 11:40:36 PM
I prefer to use some of the trading capital that I use to save in the future or the profit that I get is saved and tube for the future.
Activity: 98
August 28, 2018, 11:11:29 PM
If you have excess money that you do not use, then the best thing you should do is you should invest in them, and when you invest you will have the return on investment it will help you fast rich
Activity: 517
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 11:06:51 PM
In my opinion, the best thing to do with our income is to invest in bitcoin and serve this investment as a pension investment. we can buy more profits in investing in bitcoin in the long run. Don't worry about the conditions of bitcoin prices onmarket, I swear to you that it will recover.
Activity: 42
August 28, 2018, 10:53:59 PM
I'd go against any time-deposit schemes since one, if in case you have had an emergency situation and you can't get any cash immediately and two, you literally won't earn anything significant off of it, really, and it's better off allocating that 20% into your emergency fund or invest it into something else. I'd only take it to a cryptocurrency investment if I know I still have the means to spend once an emergency situation happens, or my expenses aren't that high and I have spare money to spend. But for minimum-wage earners, I suggest keeping it for emergency and just try to invest whenever you have something extra.

Exactly. Depositing your money to your bank account is pretty good, but how about if its on a time deposit you can't withdraw easily and use that money for emergency purposes, Personally, I do have a stable job I do prefer banking, but I also have my own savings or separate money for different occassions or needs, that's why I can use immediately the money I saved for emergency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
August 28, 2018, 06:14:31 PM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?
If I understand you correctly, you are talking about the reserve Fund of each investor. And the 20 % we keep for emergencies, so I'll tell you. I keep, 20% in bitcoins and the rest in altcoins. and another 20% in cash, so I can buy the right coin at any time.
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
August 27, 2018, 04:25:07 AM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?

i think if you already have an investment in business and in crypto trading
it wise to keep your emergency fund alloted in safety  and available in case emergency sitiation arises.
so that your investment would not be affected in case this happens.
Activity: 72
August 23, 2018, 01:22:38 PM
In the investment of course it takes patience if we want to get profit, and the presence of cryptcorrencies of course be the best solution to profit and better than saving money in the banks.
August 23, 2018, 01:21:18 PM
Each person has a selection of their option. In my opinion, I will use 20% which to invest, crypto is an one in a good channel. If you have the deep knowledge, from 20% you can be up to 100%. However, everything is not easy, you must to learn more and more to win.

I do not agree with you,we are talking about 20% of the spare money ,if suddenly everything goes wrong to have something to cover the costs .Cryptocurrency is very sursprisingly but it is also very unprofitable ,and so you risk 80 % why and things to invest there ? There is a real estate market, securities, startups and much more .
August 23, 2018, 01:18:49 PM
Cryptocurrency is too risky to invest spare money . I would invest this 20% either in real estate or leave it as it is, otherwise there is a chance to lose absolutely everything !
Activity: 481
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 12:42:12 PM
Wise things to do with your savings? I prefer to you that you should invest it in cryptocurrencies. There are a lot of opportunities that you will get from making investing your money in cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: