Pages:
Author

Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings. - page 13. (Read 8196 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 103
August 21, 2018, 04:49:11 AM
Don't use your emergency fund to invest in cryptocurrency.
Because such things are very risky in losing your emergency fund quickly.
It's best to use it for wise things, like investing in gold or leave your money in savings.
Because its an emergency fund.

You know, most of the people do not have these emergency funds as you call them. I guess the best thing what you can do with your savings is to open at least a small business.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 01:42:23 AM
The smart thing that I can suggest is plan for your goal to guide you in to your success. Then, when you have enough money, invest and another one is keep you money for emergency needs. After investing in different businesses, make a savings and make your own business to keep your money become more.
Before you investing, you must know the how to manage your money properly. Lastly, invest your extra money in bitcoin (for suggestion)
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 11:24:43 PM
If I have a huge savings right now, I would use 80% of it in two things. The first one is to invest it in a banks and the left is for the bitcoin investment. It would be a 50/50 and that would be a win-win strategy for me.
Activity: 50
August 20, 2018, 10:48:55 PM
The wise thing to do to our saving is to make your own bussiness so that the income will continuesly grow and then you earn a lot of money so that it can help you out in your needs in life.Thats one of the best to do to our saving.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 08:40:36 PM
I would suggest diversifying your savings into 3 categories.  Precious metals (gold/silver/platinum /palladium), Fiat (yes I know it sucks but it is important), Crypto.  This is how I'm doing it anyways. 
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
August 20, 2018, 03:35:56 PM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?
If you are going to just save it. Put it on bitcoin but only the half of it so when you are having an emergency you can just use the other half while the other half can be increased in the cryptocurrency. Because when you all invest it or when you all put it on bank or storage it will not increase. The opportunity will just be wasted.
Activity: 63
Merit: 2
August 20, 2018, 03:00:21 PM
When we will gonna spend to the extent that we will not regret our own actions. In my case, I still prefer my savings to be kept somewhere safe since I know for a fact that I will be needing that in the future. I also like the idea of investing my money to some crypto related business especially if I have the knowledge and extra money. For as long as I doubt in a certain thing, I would not continue doing that
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 02:18:55 PM
No one uses their savings just to leave a seat or to send interest rates without using it for investment purposes. When using investment savings, you'll ask why not invest in Bitcoin or Altcoin sooner.
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
https://customcontract.network
August 20, 2018, 02:16:06 PM
The savings that we have to be more judicious in using savings because we have can also be channeled as investment
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 01:56:26 PM
We really need to be wise saving our money. Wise thing to do is invest the other half of the savings and the other half I will deposit it. But you need to be sure first that you are investing at the right place.
Activity: 43
August 20, 2018, 11:56:27 AM
Having savings is wise because you will never know some emergencies that may take place it is good that you have savings because you know you have money to spend during unwanted circumstances.It is also wise if you invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 252
August 20, 2018, 01:43:49 AM
Better keep an emergency fund safe in your best places you want it to be,because if you invest it all and you got an emergency situation you know that you cannot have it by an instant,. And emergency means it is an instant so better do a smart ideas. 
Activity: 56
August 20, 2018, 12:53:42 AM
I think you could keep your investment to a safer place, such as gold or deposit to the bank. you strongly not recommended to invest all of your assets to a place at risk so that you don't have an emergency fund when you need it.
August 20, 2018, 12:12:12 AM
I think the wisest way to do with my savings is to invest on bitcoin. In this way I could save my money while gaining from it.

Sparing is never a savvy activity. You ought to contribute your cash as opposed to sparing. Sparing is for individuals don't have the ability to chance their cash for a greater benefit. There are numerous spots you can put your cash in. The digital currency is only a case. You can put your cash in land, opening your own particular business, and so forth.
August 19, 2018, 10:43:31 PM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
if the money is an emergency money that you will save, it's better not to invest, because it will be difficult if you suddenly need the money, while the money is being invested.
I advise you to save the money, if you want to invest it is better to use other money, so you will be calm to invest it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 10:41:02 PM
It requires a lot of discipline to be able to save money. It is therefore necessary to utilize it wisely when the times comes for that. This can be quite subjective as each individual has his own goals and preferences in life. It all starts by assessing which savings is secured for you. If you find the banks to be more secured despite their periodic debits, you can choose it. But it is also and always safe to keep money in crypto as it can also generate a lot of profit as you hold for long term with the intention of saving.

Well,  I guess it is also better to put your savings in a bank, and at the same time in your crypto wallet. Putting your money in a bank will give you less profit but they can give you 100% security. When you put your savings in your crypto wallet, you can really earn double or triple of what you'll earn in a bank, but it can't guarantee 100% security.
if you want , better to use to invest in land or realestate.i think this investment gives us less risk and high profit.personally i use some of my money to buy land and then sell it after several years.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
August 19, 2018, 10:25:19 PM
It requires a lot of discipline to be able to save money. It is therefore necessary to utilize it wisely when the times comes for that. This can be quite subjective as each individual has his own goals and preferences in life. It all starts by assessing which savings is secured for you. If you find the banks to be more secured despite their periodic debits, you can choose it. But it is also and always safe to keep money in crypto as it can also generate a lot of profit as you hold for long term with the intention of saving.

Well,  I guess it is also better to put your savings in a bank, and at the same time in your crypto wallet. Putting your money in a bank will give you less profit but they can give you 100% security. When you put your savings in your crypto wallet, you can really earn double or triple of what you'll earn in a bank, but it can't guarantee 100% security.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
IQCash
August 19, 2018, 09:17:54 PM
Activity: 158
August 19, 2018, 08:25:03 PM
I think that the wisest thing that you can do in your savings is you should keep the 20% of it for long term savings or as an emergency savings and diversify the rest for investment purposes or making your money grow and that is the best for me since a lot of people are just comfortable with having savings but no investment which is not a good thing for long term basis.
Activity: 66
August 19, 2018, 07:44:55 PM
In order not to lose my savings, I recommend investing in gold. One of my friends said: - How did a one-room apartment 30 years ago 1 kilogram of gold, and now it costs 1 kilogram (in my country) ...
Obviously this is an advice of a very experienced person. Gold is a very rare asset when it comes to price volatility. But saving money through gold does not seem to be very beneficial. Make money savers into smart money, that is, invest, to make them profitable for their owners. I have applied this way, and have certain success.
Pages:
Jump to: