Pages:
Author

Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings. - page 7. (Read 8196 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 09:00:36 AM
If you have a certain amount of money that you do not need, you should join the transaction as it will help you make a profit if you trade successfully.
Activity: 693
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 08:50:36 AM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?

For me my savings l used it to invest in a business so that l have a stable job for the future of my kids. I have to secure the future of my kids because l don't know what will happen in the future. I'm really thankful for bitcoin because in many things it helps me provide the needs of my family.
Yes I agree with you and for me also I will use my saving for emergency porpuses it is 50% of it. Then, I will also spend it for my wants it is 10% of it and the 30% is that I will save it again and planning to buy a property.
I see a lot of opportunity in crypto investment but I usually buy coin those already in the exchanges and have it grown by playing trading tactics even a little profit so I always prefer to use all my savings in buying coins for it will generate profit unlike putting just in corner and making it sleep.
Activity: 23
September 11, 2018, 08:25:26 AM
I'm leaning towards Bitcoin, I'm almost 99% certain that's the way to go, but fear sets in and I think maybe I should invest half in Facebook shares just to diversify and be safer
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 06:42:47 AM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?

For me my savings l used it to invest in a business so that l have a stable job for the future of my kids. I have to secure the future of my kids because l don't know what will happen in the future. I'm really thankful for bitcoin because in many things it helps me provide the needs of my family.
Yes I agree with you and for me also I will use my saving for emergency porpuses it is 50% of it. Then, I will also spend it for my wants it is 10% of it and the 30% is that I will save it again and planning to buy a property.
Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 10, 2018, 08:17:30 PM
The best thing to do with the saving is to invest it wisely in order to yield good money
Saving money is a great savior one day, saving atleast 10-20% of your income it's a big help when you need it someday. It's important to spend it for your plan, like building a business or lend it for future use for family.
Activity: 532
September 10, 2018, 04:46:29 PM
I think the wises thing to do with your savings. Is look for a good investment and invest your money into it. And let your money work for you.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
September 10, 2018, 03:15:15 PM

The best thing to do with the money you save up is to start your own business in order to have something that you will use on your financial problems.
Activity: 11
September 08, 2018, 08:22:42 AM
There are no major financial decisions or major purchases that need to be made on the spot. In fact, being pressured into making a hasty financial decision is one of the warning signs that the deal might not be as good as it seems.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 05:51:26 PM
Not really advisable to put such amount in risky investments unless you want to take a big risk. It is better left untouched in my opinion. And what I mean by left untouched is have it in stable currency like fiat. You could even lock it away in fixed deposit. Most fix deposit would earn you a minimum of 5% annual interest.
I wouldn't risk my emergency fund in Cryptocurrency at this moment even though I'm a bit of a risk taker.
I think it only suits those who have idle money. Then may dare to challenge this. And no, it's best not to risk it.
Activity: 395
Merit: 14
September 06, 2018, 05:51:18 PM
For  me  you should  invest  the  money  allotted  for  investment   not the  money  from your  emergency  fund . I would rather save  money  for my  future investment  like  what  I'm doing  today  I divide my salary  into  5   I have allotted   10 % of it for   future investment. Invest   money  you willing to lose  Wink
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
September 06, 2018, 05:03:34 PM
Not really advisable to put such amount in risky investments unless you want to take a big risk. It is better left untouched in my opinion. And what I mean by left untouched is have it in stable currency like fiat. You could even lock it away in fixed deposit. Most fix deposit would earn you a minimum of 5% annual interest.
I wouldn't risk my emergency fund in Cryptocurrency at this moment even though I'm a bit of a risk taker.
Activity: 93
September 06, 2018, 12:17:53 PM
I think that the emergency saving shouldn’t be limited by the percentage of 20. In my opinion your emergency saving should be the amount that will guarantee you the life without any debts before you started that business. I believe this is the right way of taking risks in a rational way.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
September 06, 2018, 07:17:40 AM
Wise things to do with your savings is investing a certain percentage for more money.
Diversify the investments too.

Yes, we should not focus on cryptocurrencies only as market is not always up, most of the time it is down and we cannot get good profit from following it always.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Veil
September 06, 2018, 06:57:55 AM
Wise things to do with your savings is investing a certain percentage for more money.
Diversify the investments too.
Activity: 120
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 06, 2018, 06:46:30 AM
best thing is to spend it in a right way and think if it is helping your family also help them through financially

Yeah, and aside from that maybe we can open a business that will also give us good profit aside from trading and investing because not all the time market is in good condition.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 06:17:49 AM
best thing is to spend it in a right way and think if it is helping your family also help them through financially
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
September 06, 2018, 06:14:11 AM
Just don't spend too much from your savings knowing that its function is to maintain your financial stableness and be a great help whenever you need it. Try investing only 20% and if that grows, invest another 20% but don't get too excited whenever you gain success to the point that you will go all in with your savings or else you will end up regretful about it.
Always keep extra money that will be helpful in any kind of emergencies or occasional needs also require money so you have to take care of it. Besides your needs you have to invest in a source that has potential to give you god returns especially in the crypto business we have Bitcoin and if you do not have big savings then start from less valuable crypto coins like Litecoin etc so you will get profit as well.
Activity: 280
September 05, 2018, 04:58:25 PM
I do not know how wise they were to live on all my savings as the last time - traveled, helped my parents and once again traveled
Activity: 280
September 05, 2018, 02:45:49 PM
to be non-consumptive, avoid buying things that are not needed.
I think it's the best way to manage your finances.
Activity: 231
September 04, 2018, 01:37:58 PM
Challenging a day without spending money, watching for pepper, listing items to buy, cutting down on unnecessary needs ... are simple ways to save money.
Pages:
Jump to: