Pages:
Author

Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings. - page 2. (Read 8196 times)

Activity: 282
Merit: 4
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 23, 2018, 03:54:29 AM
In my opinion, diversification of savings is a great way to save your investment.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
September 23, 2018, 03:23:04 AM
In my opinion, the emergency money should not be deposited into the account, it is only used in special circumstances and you do not know when that will happen. If you want more income from that excess you can think about investing in bitcoin and should learn it thoroughly before deciding to invest in it. In my opinion, the emergency money should not be deposited into the account, it is only used in special circumstances and you do not know when that will happen. If you want more income from that excess you can think about investing in bitcoin and should learn it thoroughly before deciding to invest in it.

Emergency funds is very important because we dont know what happen in the future. Its like insurance but its more easily to use. Put it on bank account and not never touch it.
we should separate between emergency fund and also investing fund.by managing like this, we are able to controll our healthy and investing in future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 01:55:38 AM
some part I would have invested in certain coins and would have kept them, the other would have left in reserve for replenishment of losses in the event of such an outcome
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
September 22, 2018, 10:03:47 PM
In my opinion, the emergency money should not be deposited into the account, it is only used in special circumstances and you do not know when that will happen. If you want more income from that excess you can think about investing in bitcoin and should learn it thoroughly before deciding to invest in it. In my opinion, the emergency money should not be deposited into the account, it is only used in special circumstances and you do not know when that will happen. If you want more income from that excess you can think about investing in bitcoin and should learn it thoroughly before deciding to invest in it.

Emergency funds is very important because we dont know what happen in the future. Its like insurance but its more easily to use. Put it on bank account and not never touch it.
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
September 22, 2018, 05:27:37 PM
Put your saving in gold and other stable investments bitcoin and crypto is good to but I would not put everything in bitcoin its just to risky for a 100% all in.
but that said now is the time to get back into crypto market looks nice and low  anytime between now and in 6 months i like crypto.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 05:02:05 PM
"Pay yourself first," says Meaney. "It's one of the smartest pieces of advice you can get." This means, first and foremost, contribute to your 401(k) if your employer offers one, and take full advantage of your company's 401(k) match program — which is essentially free money — if it has one.  Also, get in the habit of upping your contribution on a consistent basis — just 0.5% of an increase can make a difference — either once a year or every time you get a raise. Check online to see if you can set up "auto-increase," which will automatically increase your contributions every year.
Activity: 12
September 22, 2018, 07:18:29 AM
The astute activity with your reserve funds is put it in something that gives you a benefit out of that venture you give which is essentially the embodiment of speculation. It is awful to stack your cash in your own particular wallet or vault. It is great to place it in some place where it would in the long run become possibly following a time of being contributed or even months. For individuals who likes to chance, digital forms of money are beneficial for you. Furthermore, for individuals who do no need much hazard, you ought to put resources into organizations or banks that has built up great notoriety in the general public.
Activity: 41
September 22, 2018, 06:46:20 AM
Activity: 28
September 22, 2018, 06:11:10 AM
I simply think of using a safety model for savings or maybe turning the savings into an underground investment that still makes a profit.
Activity: 42
September 22, 2018, 05:40:02 AM
Sure i will put the banks because are more secure than to put it on our house,and whatever happens in the banks they can change as they couldbut if we may lost it in our house/home it just gone forever no one can replace our  money,it is gone for no good.

Of course by putting it in the bank will be better security, but you do not realize that saving your savings in a bank without doing anything with your assets, the assets you have will not increase, you better enter for investment in crypto currencies in part
You cant save your money on your draw everything you think about your money and spend it . The wise thing is invest it and chose bitcoin and hold them for long term.
Activity: 532
September 22, 2018, 04:39:55 AM
Yes you are right, maybe on average everyone will save their money for the future, and I save money from my salary by 30%, I save 10% and I will not touch it, 20% I invest in bitcoin, why am I save on bitcoin? because I think bitcoin is a long-term investment, and bitcoin is the king of all crypto, and I'm sure bitcoin will become more popular in the future.
although we use only 20 percent from our fund, maybe after several years when bitcoin rise thousand percents from today's price its value could be thousand dollars.
Activity: 504
September 22, 2018, 03:33:02 AM
we must be able to think wisely with our savings, because we don't know what will happen in the future, it's better to always have real savings for something emergency or for the future and not use all the money for crypto
maybe the portion between for emergency fund and investing in crypto could be bigger for emergency fund.according to its investment name , we could use small money.
Activity: 82
September 22, 2018, 03:12:35 AM
I divide savings for assets, I cannot expect prosperity only from the savings, I prioritize assets that are developing and active so that there are still profits that are well maintained and hope to grow more.

crypto taught me many things about assets and it is an obligation to see the various potentials that exist.
With your savings you can do anything but results will be different, for example if you buy sports tools or something else like will be useless or if you take a tour to a place without any purpose is just wastage of money and the result will be nothing. If you utilize it somewhere where there is a chance to make some money then it will have a better result and impression and the current ongoing impression is of Bitcoin.
For me the wise thing is buy bitcoin more as much as you can. If you have money better to invest them or it can be used anytime.
Activity: 435
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 08:44:17 AM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?
I think if you have a pretty big savings, you should invest in crypto right now and hold them for 10 years. This is Mark Cuban's good advice and I agree with him. But you buy the altcoins in the top 10, I am sure it will bring great profits for you.
Activity: 784
September 21, 2018, 08:37:15 AM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?

You could (and probably should) put it into some form of a safer investment. There are a lot of stock options out on the market that allow for pretty continual growth albeit very slow. This would be better than just leaving your money in a risky investment or just letting it sit under a mattress somewhere because at least you collect some interest. As you keep making money, you'll end up with more in that emergency fund until it becomes something that you can actually work with in a few years/decades.
as we can see the condition of the crypto right now i suggest you to take another investment, because you can't predict your investment in crypto because its not stable
isnt it become best moment and opportunity for us , if we put some of our money into bitcoin or other altcoin ? the price already in dip and many people want it.
Activity: 658
September 21, 2018, 08:26:03 AM

You could (and probably should) put it into some form of a safer investment. There are a lot of stock options out on the market that allow for pretty continual growth albeit very slow. This would be better than just leaving your money in a risky investment or just letting it sit under a mattress somewhere because at least you collect some interest. As you keep making money, you'll end up with more in that emergency fund until it becomes something that you can actually work with in a few years/decades.
as we can see the condition of the crypto right now i suggest you to take another investment, because you can't predict your investment in crypto because its not stable
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 21, 2018, 08:07:24 AM
The wise thing to do with your savings is invested in something. Whether that is going to be stock markets, or altcoins, or real estate. It is good to have some good solid background to relay on in the next 10 or 20 years. If you have extra money to put away each month or you have already a big amount to invest in, go ahead. It is better to invest then keep it in your bank account.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
September 21, 2018, 07:32:32 AM
wise thing to do with your savings is to think if what you need in your life or think what your family needed. only you an do is to think that yo never do what is wrong and don't spend it in a nonsense
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 21, 2018, 06:54:45 AM
Use it on the important things rather than wasting it from buying not so needed things. Spend money wisely.
Activity: 28
September 21, 2018, 06:40:59 AM
You can save money, save money is always considered a cumulative form of certainty because of high safety and bring stable income from the bank interest rate per month. As a result, you can count on saving to increase your cumulative savings. Banks now have many savings packages with large amounts of money. They are also very risky because banks have deposit insurance for their clients. Not to mention, the flexibility is also higher when you want to withdraw is very easy. Or you can Buy gold, USD. Gold and USD have always attracted the attention of people and are considered the safest assets, especially based on the view against inflation and devaluation of the dong. However, the price of gold and USD may vary from time to time due to fluctuations in supply and demand, macroeconomic volatility as well as gold market policy. Therefore, gold investment still contains many potential risks in the short term.
Therefore, you need to understand the cycle of ups and downs of gold as well as the evolution of the world gold market to invest for high profits. But I think Bitcoin investment will be more profitable. As you can see, today is the green day, the price of Bitcoin and other coin is rising. I find that investing in Bitcoin can now benefit you in the long run. That's my opinion, the choice is yours.
Pages:
Jump to: