Pages:
Author

Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings. - page 3. (Read 8196 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
September 21, 2018, 06:23:51 AM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?
mathematically emergency funds are needed in the lives of everyone for unexpected needs that is when the situation is urgent. That is of course a very wise activity when you keep 20% of the money you have. but besides just storing it, of course you can allocate to a form of long-term investment because it will be very profitable.

yes we need to sort our funds depends on how important will be using the funds, you are right about spending some percentage in our daily livings and some should go in our crypto investments.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 05:59:46 AM
I still hold coins and wait for the time to increase the price to sell it. But I will still hold it long, I don't want to sell it soon.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 21, 2018, 05:14:19 AM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?
mathematically emergency funds are needed in the lives of everyone for unexpected needs that is when the situation is urgent. That is of course a very wise activity when you keep 20% of the money you have. but besides just storing it, of course you can allocate to a form of long-term investment because it will be very profitable.
Activity: 269
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 05:10:53 AM
Yes you are right, maybe on average everyone will save their money for the future, and I save money from my salary by 30%, I save 10% and I will not touch it, 20% I invest in bitcoin, why am I save on bitcoin? because I think bitcoin is a long-term investment, and bitcoin is the king of all crypto, and I'm sure bitcoin will become more popular in the future.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 05:09:34 AM
I usually set aside 20% of income for the long term or an emergency or leave it for a long period of time. So that I no longer need to bother borrowing money from other people or the bank when I need funds when it's urgent
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
September 21, 2018, 05:03:03 AM
I think allocating 20% of emergency savings to invest in cryptocurrency is worth a try, although a little risky but worth doing, you should choose the right investment, you can also try on short term deposits and expect a little interest, or you invest your money in stocks return the profit briefly.

This is for sure going to be profitable. Especially when you choose the right coin to invest, such as bitcoin. This moment is the perfect opportunity to engage or buy or invest in bitcoin because the market is down which implies that the value is low. Then as per the cycle sooner or later it will rise again and this is for sure.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
September 21, 2018, 04:47:25 AM
we must be able to think wisely with our savings, because we don't know what will happen in the future, it's better to always have real savings for something emergency or for the future and not use all the money for crypto

That is the reason we must not mess with our savings since it is for the future payments that will be doing in the future. If you are retired and want to use your savings, better use it in great things, useful things that will help your family or your grandsons and granddaughters with their studies.

No one knows what will happen in the future the reason we must be really careful on spending these savings. Yes, you are saving it for a certain purpose but if you can use your own money, use it. Reserve your savings for the future.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
September 21, 2018, 04:19:47 AM
we must be able to think wisely with our savings, because we don't know what will happen in the future, it's better to always have real savings for something emergency or for the future and not use all the money for crypto
Activity: 364
September 21, 2018, 03:57:26 AM
Sure i will put the banks because are more secure than to put it on our house,and whatever happens in the banks they can change as they couldbut if we may lost it in our house/home it just gone forever no one can replace our  money,it is gone for no good.

Of course by putting it in the bank will be better security, but you do not realize that saving your savings in a bank without doing anything with your assets, the assets you have will not increase, you better enter for investment in crypto currencies in part
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
September 21, 2018, 02:45:42 AM
I divide savings for assets, I cannot expect prosperity only from the savings, I prioritize assets that are developing and active so that there are still profits that are well maintained and hope to grow more.

crypto taught me many things about assets and it is an obligation to see the various potentials that exist.
With your savings you can do anything but results will be different, for example if you buy sports tools or something else like will be useless or if you take a tour to a place without any purpose is just wastage of money and the result will be nothing. If you utilize it somewhere where there is a chance to make some money then it will have a better result and impression and the current ongoing impression is of Bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
September 20, 2018, 02:57:48 PM
I divide savings for assets, I cannot expect prosperity only from the savings, I prioritize assets that are developing and active so that there are still profits that are well maintained and hope to grow more.

crypto taught me many things about assets and it is an obligation to see the various potentials that exist.

The money must work. If you have some savings, do not keep them in a closet. Divide them into several parts and make certain wise investments. For instance, you can buy Bitcoins, altcoins and gold.
Activity: 46
September 19, 2018, 09:17:38 PM
Having savings is wise because you will never know some emergencies that may take place it is good that you have savings because you know you have money to spend during unwanted circumstances.It is also wise if you invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 19, 2018, 06:02:28 PM
invest such saving in a crypto currency project and see your return on investment flowing in like you never expected. Since its your spare money that you may not have immediate use for, then the best thing is to invest in crypto currency and bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 164
September 19, 2018, 05:59:10 PM
on a personal note, i think any money in a savings account is a dormant and stagnant money, not properly utilized, with the current inflation rate, it will be unwise to save money over a long period of time, as the value of such money will depreciate with time, but when such money is invested into crypto currency, over time that amount will yield more money and interest.
Activity: 448
September 19, 2018, 05:16:17 PM
In my opinion, wise thing to do is to start up a small business and learn the art of investing. In times like these, interest rates on a bank savings account is very low, not to mention withholding taxes, very frustrating cause your money cant grow that big on a bank.
Start a business with your savings depends upon the amount of savings will start with either small scale business or large scale business is in benefit.

Do not waste your money in useless things and think about it for some time to invest it somewhere or in currency but the great idea is to invest in the crypto-currencies as we know that this is now the sight of investors due to the huge profit they can get from here.

I agree, better to have a stable business, but before to do that we must have enough knowledge and funds to start a business and at the same time we can also use it for investments in crypto.
Starting good business for making your saving higher is for really a good idea because this way it will be easy to maintain your daily earning and you will get better profit as well, according to me it is good to invest your money, because it is good way of gaining profit, buy some bitcoin and hold them all for long term, trust me it will give you highest profit ever, you saving will remain useful for you till the end.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
September 19, 2018, 02:51:38 PM
surely what I will do with my savings is to build a business for my family and my future. yes that is what I will do. investing is the best choice for me at this time. I'm sure you also agree
That should be prioritize we should be able to have our savings for our business, we should be able to have it before investing a property and right now that is what on my mindset and that is to put up my own business as well, then put some investment in crypto world as it will really worth it to invest with it too in the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 19, 2018, 02:42:54 PM
I will surely invest it to Bitcoin because I am pretty sure that Bitcoin is my only way enable to have a multiple money than investing it into banks. Save money into our future by investing in Bitcoins you have to be wiser in order to save for your future. I don't think it's a wise decision to use your emergency funds and put it on time deposit because the fact that you cannot get it out if the need arises in a short period of time as far as i know time deposit takes about a year or more to take it out and make profit.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
September 19, 2018, 02:19:03 PM
Do not waste your money in useless things and think about it for some time to invest it somewhere or in currency but the great idea is to invest in the crypto-currencies as we know that this is now the sight of investors due to the huge profit they can get from here.
I have some plan, to be honest, i really don't like put all my money into a cryptocurrency. we need to manage the money with other business too, making a new startup business it's really important. Because at the market its not always a good day. sometimes will have some bad day. that's why we need manage the money properly into other investment not only crypto
Activity: 154
September 19, 2018, 01:07:36 PM
surely what I will do with my savings is to build a business for my family and my future. yes that is what I will do. investing is the best choice for me at this time. I'm sure you also agree
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 10:18:15 AM
In my opinion, wise thing to do is to start up a small business and learn the art of investing. In times like these, interest rates on a bank savings account is very low, not to mention withholding taxes, very frustrating cause your money cant grow that big on a bank.
Start a business with your savings depends upon the amount of savings will start with either small scale business or large scale business is in benefit.

I agree, better to have a stable business, but before to do that we must have enough knowledge and funds to start a business and at the same time we can also use it for investments in crypto.
start and build our own business is not easy.it is really need our hard work with smart think.and most sucessfully entrerpreneur through hard phase and even going bankrupt first.
Pages:
Jump to: