Pages:
Author

Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings. - page 31. (Read 8196 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 12:04:22 PM
Saving it is a rule of any wise human being regardless of the income you get. The sound idea is to keep the balance like 20% per monthly earnings for savings. This will give you possibility to invest when necessary. Then where to invest? Of course we are here because we believe in cryptocurrency and I would recommend to invest here for a long term only, 2-3 years at least cause this market is being formed still. Another part of savings is reasonable to channel into ordinary places like bank deposit and stocks (more risky – startups).

I started to think about it now.  I am going to build emergency wallet which can cover 2-3 month of living (or medicine for ex) Than I am going to invest. Investing in the house - isnt wise enought - because  we dont  use all the space in a huge house... small cozy appartments it is enough
 - (I dream about small hotel which can give me additional funds)

But nowadays I am going to invest 20% of my savings in crypto with the coins that have a future. I just can't put all my savings into crypto because it is so risky. It would be possible that you will earn more with your investment in crypto but you should play safe with your savings by not putting it all in crypto. get some education - In the earlier time - our parents invested in shares - some win , some loose ... it is tipical to people to invest - because keeping money - it is fool strategy - earlier or later money lose their value
this is good start. You need get more info about crypto and trading.
Anyway - I am wondering - when is going to be this kind of resource - where I will find everything in one place - I am tired to skipping from source to source
I know one project they going to be! they are  at ico period  and they going to launch the powerful portal - with calendar of icos, analytics, cryptoeducation, blogs etc
Activity: 185
Merit: 3
July 11, 2018, 11:56:11 AM
Saving it is a rule of any wise human being regardless of the income you get. The sound idea is to keep the balance like 20% per monthly earnings for savings. This will give you possibility to invest when necessary. Then where to invest? Of course we are here because we believe in cryptocurrency and I would recommend to invest here for a long term only, 2-3 years at least cause this market is being formed still. Another part of savings is reasonable to channel into ordinary places like bank deposit and stocks (more risky – startups).

I started to think about it now.  I am going to build emergency wallet which can cover 2-3 month of living (or medicine for ex) Than I am going to invest. Investing in the house - isnt wise enought - because  we dont  use all the space in a huge house... small cozy appartments it is enough

But nowadays I am going to invest 20% of my savings in crypto with the coins that have a future. I just can't put all my savings into crypto because it is so risky. It would be possible that you will earn more with your investment in crypto but you should play safe with your savings by not putting it all in crypto. get some education - In the earlier time - our parents invested in shares - some win , some loose ... it is tipical to people to invest - because keeping money - it is fool strategy - earlier or later money lose their value
this is good start. You need get more info about crypto and trading.
Anyway - I am wondering - when is going to be this kind of resource - where I will find everything in one place - I am tired to skipping from source to source
Activity: 185
Merit: 3
July 11, 2018, 11:46:14 AM
The wise thing you do with savings is to invest it into a profit venture, like invest your savings in crytocurrency, which yield maximum interest, or you can invest your savings in real estate, which is long time investment.

right, the main thing i think is investment in property, after that we can invest in cryptocurrency. we know both have different risks, cryptocurrencies are at high risk, whereas property is at low risk
But from the date you buy it - the price of house became lower... But crypto - could be higher and higher
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
July 11, 2018, 11:42:04 AM
The wise thing you do with savings is to invest it into a profit venture, like invest your savings in crytocurrency, which yield maximum interest, or you can invest your savings in real estate, which is long time investment.

right, the main thing i think is investment in property, after that we can invest in cryptocurrency. we know both have different risks, cryptocurrencies are at high risk, whereas property is at low risk
Activity: 28
July 11, 2018, 11:36:22 AM
Activity: 28
July 11, 2018, 11:36:00 AM
Invest more to other investment option like stock market and real estate. Its the best way to save money. You can grow your money in time. Dont just stick to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 11:29:34 AM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?

The right thing to do with your savings is invest it in a legit online job. Investing is better than keeping it because if you keep your money in your piggy bank the money that you keep is just same when you take it. But if you invest your money there is possibility that your money will increase. Bitcoin can help your to increase your money, invest now and earn later.
Activity: 196
July 11, 2018, 11:22:33 AM

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
July 11, 2018, 11:03:02 AM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?

In my own opinion, starting your own business is the best thing to do with your savings because in this way you can have more income in the future to sustain your daily needs.
Activity: 29
July 11, 2018, 10:52:34 AM
Activity: 41
July 10, 2018, 01:25:02 PM
Based on my experience and background (Bachelor of Economics) I think better if we use 10 : 90 law.. 10% for liquid saving (cash, gold) and 90% for non liquid investments. P.S that 10% liquid cash/saving is enough for your 3 month daily expenses.
Activity: 112
July 10, 2018, 01:04:50 PM
This is the business of everyone who believes that it is possible to earn good money and invest in bitcoin without much fear, but others think that they will save them at home.
Activity: 336
July 10, 2018, 12:59:32 PM
I guess it is better to make a spending plan and budget your money wisely, If you are spending more than you earn, You will never get ahead in fact its a sure sign that your finances are headed for trouble. The best way to make sure that your income is greater than your expenses is to track your expenses for a month or two and then create a budget. It can be a very simple budget but you should have one.
Activity: 182
July 10, 2018, 11:56:02 AM
With your savings there are so many choices to invest you can buy gold or send interest rates to investors or you can invest real estate or invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
July 10, 2018, 11:43:48 AM
The very wise thing to do with your saving is to not save it at all and just just keep it somewhere in your bank account or your personal vault but to invest it in any sort of investments that can give you a very good return of investment. One of those is crypto investment but make sure you have a diversified portfolio to have a high percentage of getting a very good ROI.
Activity: 826
July 10, 2018, 09:03:51 AM
For me the wise thing I must do with my savings is that I need to get 50% for investment, 25% for emergency fund and the rest for personal savings for the future. Investments is very important in order to save more and in order to get this goal I need to make sure also that I have invested to a very reputable investment project so I can avoid scam.
do not forget to invest not only in digital investment, but i recommend some assets to invest in property where has a definite advantage. and i'm sure you'll be psychologically awake
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 08:29:23 AM
For me the wisest thing to do with your savings is put it in a bank. Just put it in a bank to be safe and secured. That's the wisest thing that i know when it comes in savings.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 08:05:47 AM
For me the wise thing I must do with my savings is that I need to get 50% for investment, 25% for emergency fund and the rest for personal savings for the future. Investments is very important in order to save more and in order to get this goal I need to make sure also that I have invested to a very reputable investment project so I can avoid scam.
Activity: 644
July 10, 2018, 05:45:29 AM

Saving money is of important to all of us, even if just a ten percent or five percent its okay. I used to save money in my allowance even if small amount I still choose to save it rather than spend it. Well, for me. It is okay to invest your money to grow it and it is okay to sleep it in your wallet. Its up to you.
Activity: 6
July 10, 2018, 05:04:05 AM
Wisest thing to do is to keep it in banks and guaranteed deposits like mutual funds. Everyone does not has the mind t profit from crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: