Pages:
Author

Topic: Wise thing to do with your savings. - page 30. (Read 8196 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 12:51:59 AM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?
What will be a wise kove to do with the noney you have saved up?
The real question cause of that is to invest, but we are respectable. Cause bitcoin is a new way of money. The real world at all over your face, and the second is a start. The only way of cryptocurrency, even the right now. I even its stabilized and the future of cryptocurrency is really good
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 12:05:03 AM
I see that many of you actually liked the concept of 20 % method wherein you allot 20% of your earnings to be saved as emergency fund.
So I was thinking, if that 20% allotted will be invested in a time deposit kind of account, will it still be possible to earn as much or invest it in cryptocurrency? Or maybe just let the money sleep until such time you will need it?

In my opinion Saving is good way to fulfil emergency needs.You should invest too for long term.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 11:42:33 PM

My wise thing do it save it again until the time come when it needed such as emergency, investing to the other cryptocurrency so that you can earn or buy another bitcoin with a low price.
Activity: 167
July 13, 2018, 11:31:11 PM
My wise thing to do with my savings is that  i would rather put it in a business to reach profit rather than to put it all my savings in cryptocurrency as we know investing in crypto is a long term,and we cannot predict our emergency when it will appears.,so better saved your money on your secret place.
Activity: 75
July 13, 2018, 08:19:13 AM
In my opinion, the wisest thing i could do with my saved money is to invest in cryptocurrency at least.
Nevertheless, due to emergency purpose, i would still have to keep some part of the saved money just to avoid being stranded during emergencies.
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
July 13, 2018, 07:54:02 AM
for me The best things can you do is to invest your money. Expect the funds for the emergency because you don’t know what will happens. Investing in bitcoin is a long term you have to wait the cost will be increment. Best to store your cash where you can use it physically you don't know when it can happen. Figure how you will save your cash wise and for the seek of all the individual from your family.

Rather than just putting our money in banks, its much better if we investing our money in several investment instrument. Cryptocurrency is one of many investment. Many investment we can choose like property or stocks. Investing our money in cryptocurrency is good too as long we keep it for long term.
Activity: 420
July 13, 2018, 06:14:46 AM
for me The best things can you do is to invest your money. Expect the funds for the emergency because you don’t know what will happens. Investing in bitcoin is a long term you have to wait the cost will be increment. Best to store your cash where you can use it physically you don't know when it can happen. Figure how you will save your cash wise and for the seek of all the individual from your family.
Activity: 22
July 13, 2018, 04:28:10 AM
The wise thing you do with savings is to invest it into a profit venture, like invest your savings in crytocurrency, which yield maximum interest, or you can invest your savings in real estate, which is long time investment.

I also choose cryptocurrency to invest in my savings because I greatly appreciate the growth potential of this market. Instead of sending banks with very little profit, I choose to invest with cryptocurrency.
Correct. I also have confidence in this market, we will have effective economic strategy, to help our savings capital multiplied by many assets. So quickly or learn and add knowledge to join this market. If we have the knowledge we will increase sales and assets more and more, it is very good.
Activity: 3
July 13, 2018, 04:25:24 AM
That is a very good comment. Thanks for the info.สมัครufabet:p
Activity: 27
Merit: 6
July 13, 2018, 04:22:18 AM
Emergency funds should be saved in fiat money. because emergency funds are used at any time. if we keep it in the form of investment deposit or cryptocurrency then we will need time to change it in fiat form. why should we change to fiat form. because as far as I know there is no hospital that receives cryptocurrency as a means of payment. and also the number of stores that receive cryptocurrency a bit.

Yes, agree with you mate but we can make our savings safe as for emergency purposes by deposited it on the bank and if we want a profit wise savings then I think I should go for crypto investment since it has a high chance of doubling profit in a short period of time and about the risk along the way then we should have to absorb it as it always being a part of investment.
You say very well. To send savings, only send the bank both safe and monthly interest rates. But if you want to multiply that amount by investing only in e-money, it's going to be risky, but we have short-term investments because the market will fluctuate over time. Need to have good knowledge and skills to use good money!
Activity: 374
July 13, 2018, 03:41:39 AM
As for me personally I prefer to invest 50% of my money into new and prospective altcoins. And another 50% I keep and waiting for best time to invest, when's the price will be low. It is my personal structure of learning.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
July 11, 2018, 06:20:56 PM
Emergency funds should be saved in fiat money. because emergency funds are used at any time. if we keep it in the form of investment deposit or cryptocurrency then we will need time to change it in fiat form. why should we change to fiat form. because as far as I know there is no hospital that receives cryptocurrency as a means of payment. and also the number of stores that receive cryptocurrency a bit.

Yes, agree with you mate but we can make our savings safe as for emergency purposes by deposited it on the bank and if we want a profit wise savings then I think I should go for crypto investment since it has a high chance of doubling profit in a short period of time and about the risk along the way then we should have to absorb it as it always being a part of investment.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
July 11, 2018, 05:38:31 PM
Just deducting the 20% and putting it there isn’t going to make any difference in the near future, the best thing to do is invest the monthly allocation of 20% into something that going to make you money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
July 11, 2018, 05:31:49 PM
Activity: 148
July 11, 2018, 05:05:26 PM
Emergency funds are not to be deposited in a time deposit account. Time deposit accounts have specific time before you can withdraw it and you can never tell when you are in need of it. Also it is not wise to invest emergency funds because you are doing away with the main purpose of such savings.

Best thing to do  with your savings is to invest, except for emergency fund. From the word emergency ,it means that funds always be ready because we dont know when we can use it.  Emergencies is unpredectable. And when  we allocated a money, savings and emergency fund is not the same. For the savings, it is not a good idea to put in just a bank.if you want to grow your savings ,it best to invest like the cryptocurrency

Wise thing to do with your savings is to invest like cryptocurrency to earn profit except the money allocated for emergency funds. I agree that emergency is unpredictable so the funds is always ready . Yet you can also use to invest the funds as capital  and once you recieve your ROI ,the profit is the one to use to reinvest. Always have a back up plan just in case the ROI is take time and there is emergency you still funds to use.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
July 11, 2018, 04:59:17 PM
The wise thing you do with savings is to invest it into a profit venture, like invest your savings in crytocurrency, which yield maximum interest, or you can invest your savings in real estate, which is long time investment.

I also choose cryptocurrency to invest in my savings because I greatly appreciate the growth potential of this market. Instead of sending banks with very little profit, I choose to invest with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 98
Merit: 31
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
July 11, 2018, 04:16:21 PM

The right thing to do with your savings is invest it in a legit online job. Investing is better than keeping it because if you keep your money in your piggy bank the money that you keep is just same when you take it. But if you invest your money there is possibility that your money will increase. Bitcoin can help your to increase your money, invest now and earn later.

Can you give some examples regarding online jobs? I looked into many of those but found them only asvisesble to do if you have either very little experience in the work environment or live in a 3rd world country. The later comes with the additional challenge that often there is no electricity, let alone computers and internet.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 12:33:10 PM
I agree with the 20%  of your salary goes to emergency funds, what I do not agree is that using your emergency funds for savings, or even investment. What I do now to ensure that my money will not go to waste is that, 20% for emergency funds and 20% for ICO investment, I found this EON ICO that is very promising and I believe that investing my money into it is a wise move to ensure that my savings will soon have great returns. EON ICO has a bright future ahead of it, I am sure I have made the right decision.
Activity: 177
July 11, 2018, 12:07:23 PM
Saving it is a rule of any wise human being regardless of the income you get. The sound idea is to keep the balance like 20% per monthly earnings for savings. This will give you possibility to invest when necessary. Then where to invest? Of course we are here because we believe in cryptocurrency and I would recommend to invest here for a long term only, 2-3 years at least cause this market is being formed still. Another part of savings is reasonable to channel into ordinary places like bank deposit and stocks (more risky – startups).

I started to think about it now.  I am going to build emergency wallet which can cover 2-3 month of living (or medicine for ex) Than I am going to invest. Investing in the house - isnt wise enought - because  we dont  use all the space in a huge house... small cozy appartments it is enough
 - (I dream about small hotel which can give me additional funds)

But nowadays I am going to invest 20% of my savings in crypto with the coins that have a future. I just can't put all my savings into crypto because it is so risky. It would be possible that you will earn more with your investment in crypto but you should play safe with your savings by not putting it all in crypto. get some education - In the earlier time - our parents invested in shares - some win , some loose ... it is tipical to people to invest - because keeping money - it is fool strategy - earlier or later money lose their value
this is good start. You need get more info about crypto and trading.
Anyway - I am wondering - when is going to be this kind of resource - where I will find everything in one place - I am tired to skipping from source to source
I know one project they going to be! they are  at ico period  and they going to launch the powerful portal - with calendar of icos, analytics, cryptoeducation, blogs etc
could you provide link please
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4244990.new#new
Activity: 116
July 11, 2018, 12:05:46 PM
Saving it is a rule of any wise human being regardless of the income you get. The sound idea is to keep the balance like 20% per monthly earnings for savings. This will give you possibility to invest when necessary. Then where to invest? Of course we are here because we believe in cryptocurrency and I would recommend to invest here for a long term only, 2-3 years at least cause this market is being formed still. Another part of savings is reasonable to channel into ordinary places like bank deposit and stocks (more risky – startups).

I started to think about it now.  I am going to build emergency wallet which can cover 2-3 month of living (or medicine for ex) Than I am going to invest. Investing in the house - isnt wise enought - because  we dont  use all the space in a huge house... small cozy appartments it is enough
 - (I dream about small hotel which can give me additional funds)

But nowadays I am going to invest 20% of my savings in crypto with the coins that have a future. I just can't put all my savings into crypto because it is so risky. It would be possible that you will earn more with your investment in crypto but you should play safe with your savings by not putting it all in crypto. get some education - In the earlier time - our parents invested in shares - some win , some loose ... it is tipical to people to invest - because keeping money - it is fool strategy - earlier or later money lose their value
this is good start. You need get more info about crypto and trading.
Anyway - I am wondering - when is going to be this kind of resource - where I will find everything in one place - I am tired to skipping from source to source
I know one project they going to be! they are  at ico period  and they going to launch the powerful portal - with calendar of icos, analytics, cryptoeducation, blogs etc
could you provide link please
Pages:
Jump to: