Pages:
Author

Topic: Wish I never bought altcoins - page 19. (Read 13790 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 12
May 02, 2018, 10:28:43 AM
To implement such a strategy, first of all, you need to have a solid investment vehicle or you will not get a profit in a satisfactory amount.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
May 02, 2018, 10:21:11 AM
You have to draw conclusions from bad experience and next time not to make such mistakes. Altcoins are very profitable if done correctly.
If you didn't survive on what happens during the dip then it will be hard for you to enter crypto or trading, one mistake should not make you lose hope,, instead just aim to do better as we know many succeed in crypto.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 10:01:23 AM
I do not agree with the opinion of the author, recently the altcoyins show more growth in% than bitcoin
Activity: 378
May 02, 2018, 08:45:42 AM
Would have been much better off just leaving everything in bitcoin. Altcoins suck.
For those who can't afford bitcoin it's better to take a luck on those new altcoins as the chances of pumping price will be higher than the increase of bitcoin price. Although we all know that it's too risky but if you will be cautious and do thorough research you can find a gem on those altcoins. Be patient and vigilant on your funds as scammers are everywhere.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
May 02, 2018, 07:30:38 AM
You have to draw conclusions from bad experience and next time not to make such mistakes. Altcoins are very profitable if done correctly.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 07:26:02 AM
It really depends on the altcoin you bought because some altcoins have potentials while some are not worth buying. You just have to be careful when selecting an altcoin to buy.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
May 01, 2018, 08:35:04 AM
You don't have to generalise all the altcoins in the same bracket , some altcoins are good and are already having value .Just be wise and check it out before buying them
Activity: 69
May 01, 2018, 08:30:52 AM
You must wait for a few weeks as that cannot be this bad.
Activity: 70
April 30, 2018, 07:51:26 PM
You probably just selected poor quality ones. All alts gave me great gains.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
April 30, 2018, 07:28:35 PM
You will wish like that if you are just a newcomer in this forum when the prices of cryptos are going down without realizing that alt coins will comeback again. I actually missed the dip lately when i got no money in my pocket already and i am really wishing that i had bought one.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
April 30, 2018, 06:55:09 PM
Would have been much better off just leaving everything in bitcoin. Altcoins suck.

I think altcoin investment is a pretty good direction. You may have purchased a discounted altcoin, but do not worry too much. From this point to the end of the year the altcoin will rise again. You need to closely monitor the altcoin that you invest to have the best direction for yourself.
Activity: 157
April 30, 2018, 06:35:47 PM
I'm interested in what you will say when ETH will take #1 position, altcoins are already more than 50% of capitalization of market, does it say something to you?
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
April 30, 2018, 05:35:27 PM
I strongly disagree with your opinion. If you can't hadle them, it doesn't mean that they are bad.
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
April 30, 2018, 03:32:33 PM
You saying that because probably you bought wrong altcoin at its peak. Dont fomo if some coin going really high in just oneday. Also do some deep research for its fundamental. I you want i will suggest you do some research for atlant for long term ( 2 years from now ) they are on test net and will soon become main net.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 03:49:10 AM
Altcoins or Bitcoins may have advantages or disadvantages relative to each other. I am the one who does not give up both. I find it appropriate to shift the investment to that direction by taking position according to the movement in the market. If I can save some money and earn some money, the keyfime will not wear
Activity: 112
April 30, 2018, 03:42:32 AM
I do not agree with your suggestion. I do hold Bitcoin but I also do not want to remove the Altcoin I have. Because I'm sure all Altcoin that I have it will someday be very valuable. And I'm also confident that withholding it much longer will definitely gain me will be many times over. I believe that Altcoin can still be profitable and not detrimental to us as long as we hold the Altcoin really good.
Activity: 280
April 30, 2018, 03:19:55 AM
Are you sure about your decision? Altcoins currently has enormous potential to earn you a profit if you invest with it, will you miss this opportunity? Opportunity will not come for the second time. So take advantage of this opportunity with you to buy Altcoins, even if only slightly. At least you do not underestimate Altcoins, and you can believe that Altcoins is also worth investing.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 03:06:13 AM

I believed Altcoins as alternative to Bitcoin are also promising investments as long as you chose the right coins because not all Altcoins are good coins but some are really crap. In my experience before in which i can't afford to purchase Bitcoin because of its very expensive price last year i shift my capital to Ethereum and Ripple in which affordable to purchase  then i earned a lot. As long as you know how to pick the right Altcoin then it will be nothing to lose.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
April 30, 2018, 02:08:11 AM
This is not the right decision. Buy Altcoins but with proper practice of your own math. Always read the whitepaper before you investing in the Altcoins ICO. But, you can buy which are now properly exist in the market. Go to the exchange and buy the Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash, Ethereum, BNT etc. You  will be in profit after some years.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
April 30, 2018, 02:03:44 AM
We cant rely on investing bitcoin alone. Its better to put our other investment to altcoins.Bitcoin has its flaws and slow transaction issue that’s why this alternative coins were created to correct bitcoin.There are these segwit coin also by bitcoin produced.I advice you to invest in Ethereum too, it’s a really good investment to have now.I believe Ethereum to moon this 2019 or maybe this year.
Pages:
Jump to: