Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 116. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 12
April 08, 2018, 12:43:12 PM
It would be better if you start with a reasonable amount of money. But, if you are a beginner then you should start with a small amount of money and gain experience first.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 12:34:10 PM
Better star with an amount that will not hurt your budget.
you can start a little as an initial investment and gradually
increase by adding the amount of income you receive from your initial
investment and i just join some gift campaingn here.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 08:26:35 AM
Investing Crypto is the most profitable this years while the crypto market is droping. and you will invest in it then it is not necessary that you will make big profit that's all.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 09:41:28 PM
CryptoCurrency market is high risky investment also high profits, just take part of your money ,spend it to learn about it .
Activity: 209
April 02, 2018, 09:16:07 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

I think it would be better if you don't give all of you money into one investment if possible you can divide it into 2 or more investment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
👨‍👩‍👧‍&#
April 02, 2018, 09:12:42 PM
to start real trading in terms of costs it depends on each person because the wealth of each person is different but I recommend if to start using small funds only and if it can manage it then later in managing large funds will be easier
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
April 02, 2018, 09:08:08 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
well there is no ideal number of it, it depend on yours, if you don't know well you should know it, don't be so ridiculous in coins, just invest, trade sell and that's only the beginning.
Activity: 308
April 02, 2018, 09:03:48 PM

Thanks!
I think every thing is ok.I think you can put in little money because I think you will learn ore thing with little risk.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 02, 2018, 06:27:56 PM

Thanks!

If I were you, first I would learn and do some research to gain more experience before I engage in trading with crypto. Then I would start trading with a small amount without affecting my finances. I recommend trading with the potential altcoin and in the top 20 of coinmarketcap, avoid trading with the altcoin value suddenly but with small trading volume.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 06:05:06 PM
If you don't know how much money you need for trading, you should not get into trading yet.
For trading you need some experience which you lack, I am afraid.
Better start investing in some coins before get into trading.
I agree with you because before starting the trading should we already know everything from how much money we need for the coins we will trade if all still we do not know we better delay all
Activity: 490
April 02, 2018, 05:34:33 PM
If you don't know how much money you need for trading, you should not get into trading yet.
For trading you need some experience which you lack, I am afraid.
Better start investing in some coins before get into trading.
Activity: 672
April 02, 2018, 05:29:44 PM
I don't think there is an ideal amount to start trading. Trading is a win or lose game so trade with the funds you feel you won't go bankrupt when you lose it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
ICO Starting on 1st of April
April 02, 2018, 01:00:54 PM

There's no ideal fix amount on starting crypto investments as long as you're willing to throw your hard earned money and invest on the altcoins you love then you'll be fine.
even $10 will do and the more you invest the more you gain profits just like gambling.
Investing Crypto is the most profitable this year while the crypto market is dropping and me myself in investing on some of my favorite altcoins like Oyster Pearl PRL, WePower and Envion.
Investing altcoins this season will offer higher return of investments because they're all cheap especially top altcoins like Etheruem, Ripple, NEO, Monero and other promising top altcoins in the market.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
April 02, 2018, 04:46:29 AM

Thanks!
I would like to suggest you that don't think that you can make big with big amount of Investment and also small with small amount of the Investment Because the main reason is that if you will invest in it then it is not necessary that you will make big profit and also have equally the changes that you can make bulk amount of profit , so here both type of probability matters and also trading with cryptourrency is of two type , day trading and long trading , in first type of trading you will needed to out bulk amount of money to trade and in case of long term your need to hold your coins for long term until you reach at that level of high price where you can make bulk profit easily .
So if you want to learn then start with 100-200$ only and after that become a experienced that how to Handel trade work then start with high amount trade .
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
April 02, 2018, 02:46:56 AM
We have our own desires to start trading. It could be the desire amount that we have in our pocket. No matter how much amount you want to start on trading. The best neither better plan that applicable is make things that you know you can handle don't go beyond if you cannot stand.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
April 01, 2018, 05:36:54 PM
Let’s I remember economic rule related to your question: the more risks you have, the more you can earn! If you need to get maximum profit, you should invest enough huge amount of money. But risks increase , too!
Activity: 120
Merit: 7
April 01, 2018, 05:34:00 PM
If you mean with how much fiat money you can start trading altcoins, I'd suggest the sum that won't hurt you to lose. Yeah, cryptocurrency is tough. You can make x100 but at the same lose x10. That's why you have to be ready to lose 90% of your money.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
April 01, 2018, 05:27:29 PM
Each person should determine the amount that he is willing to invest by himself. It all depends on your income, ability to trade and other important factors. For me, the optimal amount to start trading is $5000. For other people maybe 500 dollars.
Activity: 472
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
April 01, 2018, 02:06:57 PM

Thanks!
It all depends on how much knowledge you have and good luck that does not cost too much in investments. Study projects that offer little cost for their tokens before the release of their project "PRE-ICO - this can be a great start for you." Good luck and profit.

This man wants to start trading, not investing.
For trading you need a little bit more money, because you have to pays fees all the time.
Activity: 88
April 01, 2018, 02:00:47 PM
I would recommend any good looking "shitcoin" that just got on exchanges and prices are really low. I found BZK and prices were like 50 satoshis so i invested a little. After a while i gain profit sold and bought again now 10k BZK to hold, i paid 48-60 satoshis for them so i think it will rise and i got them cheap...
Jump to: