Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 129. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 10:15:56 AM
To start trading it is depends on how much you can risks. Also any amount you can start depends on your budget because others wanted to start big to earn big profit. Either start at a small amount wherein you can carry to roll in trading.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 10:10:54 AM
I guess it will be up to you. If how much money you are willing to lose. In investing its always better to start small and play safe because its risky. But to give you a picture, a $100 dollar is enough to start investing.
Activity: 364
January 04, 2018, 10:07:06 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
The golden rule in trading is, start investing with or invest only with what you can afford to lose. Start small so you can just get a feel of the actual trading scenario. With this, you will be able to learn and develop your trading skills without the risk of loosing much in case you made some wrong decisions during your learning process. Once you get a hang of it, then you can increase your risk margin with the possibility of gaining bigger profit. Everything else will naturally follow...
Activity: 370
January 04, 2018, 09:57:49 AM
you can start on any price my friend you can even start on 5$ or maybe 100$ their is a lot of cheap altcoin out their and keep that in mind and also if you have 500$ invest it to bitcoin and wait for long term then return
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
January 04, 2018, 09:54:37 AM
When you start to invest it is depends on you on how much you will start on. As long you know how to manage your money in trading an altcoins. There is no accurate amount you can start just invest on which you think you are sure to gain profit.
Activity: 126
January 04, 2018, 09:54:23 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

Actually, it doesn't really matter on how much you invest to start. What matters is that you start as early as you can. The point here is no matter how big or small you invest on the capital that you wish to get yourself involve into, there is still earnings. From there you can now start and work your way to the top. Just remember to be more patient.

I am totally agreed. Amount has nothing to do with investing. Everybody earns according to how much they put. Sometimes some of my friends are complaining by saying that they just have 50 bucks and I am encouraging them by showing coinmarketcap top gainers of the day table. if you invest in right coins you can easily 10x or 20x your money in very short time.
Activity: 133
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System
January 04, 2018, 09:53:52 AM

Thanks!

There is no ideal number. It depends on profit you want to make, your strategy to make the profit and the country where you live. 500$ can be a big number in some countries and nothing in other countries.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
January 04, 2018, 09:44:08 AM

Thanks!

it depends on how you manage your capital. a small amount will do if you handled it properly. little by little one walks far.
dont try to lend money or use your house as a collateral because it may hinder your thinking because of pressure.
dont trade what you cannot lose that is the bottomline.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
January 04, 2018, 09:33:16 AM

Thanks!

It depends on you.
If you wish to invest 10k at most, you might start from 2k-3k.
If the price dip, you can invest more.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
January 04, 2018, 09:30:01 AM
I think invest the amount you can, gain some experience and just keep going.
Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
January 04, 2018, 09:26:45 AM
there are no certain amount that you can start you can event start on 10$ because if you done your research their is  a lot of cheap coins out there if you done your research
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
January 04, 2018, 09:24:42 AM

Thanks!

The amount that you want to invest in trading is came from your own? Or from bounties? If you are going to try trading much better to be active here and since you are a new here.  Try reading all kinds of methods about techniques in trading. You can find it here also.  Try joining bounties here.  And if you received a bounty rewards you can also start trading to sell you coins/token into bitcoin or ethereum.  
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
January 04, 2018, 09:18:40 AM
Just start from amount that you can lose, not your initial saving, So you can know and assess whether to trade something.
Activity: 168
January 04, 2018, 09:17:29 AM
There's no minimum or maximum amount you should start with. Just be sure you are investing, trading,.. with money that you won't miss.
Activity: 336
January 04, 2018, 09:16:35 AM
you should start small amount first.atleast try to earn experience from trading first before you start invest large amount of money or you should take a research first about trading and altcoins and understand the chart in exchange sites. the more knowledge youve learn the more less in risk in trading.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
January 04, 2018, 09:14:58 AM

Thanks!

Actually, it doesn't really matter on how much you invest to start. What matters is that you start as early as you can. The point here is no matter how big or small you invest on the capital that you wish to get yourself involve into, there is still earnings. From there you can now start and work your way to the top. Just remember to be more patient.
Activity: 71
Truegame
January 04, 2018, 09:09:50 AM
I think if you are just starting, start with small amounts like 50$ so you can get experience then move up.
Activity: 490
January 03, 2018, 04:27:11 PM

Thanks!

You will can start with 10$. It's really true!
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
January 03, 2018, 04:26:18 PM
All up to you. What you want from trading? Do you have official job. Because if you wish to earm money for the life with trading, you need to start with good wallet.
Regards.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
January 03, 2018, 04:21:45 PM
if you still do not have enough ability to trade, I think the right budget is about $ 500, I'm sure it will suit you
Jump to: