Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 131. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 04:25:25 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

There is nothing like ideal number. Whatever you have just invest. Initially invest small amount, trade and learn. So that you would get some idea about the market.
I also agree that it is worthwhile to start invest a small amount of money because only in such way you can gain experience and reduce the risk of loss.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
January 03, 2018, 03:35:38 AM
Just because I start at $ 100 when I trade and I earn $ 20 per week so I'm getting my total investment of $ 120 so I have to start trading so you have to learn first so you do not get lost when you're going to trade your money.

But losing is all part of trading and it's unavoidable so the least we can do is to be very cautious in every move that we do. Be knowledgeable in choosing coins to buy, don't panic and have patience to ensure that we have a sure profit.
Starting with small capital is fine but don't expect to profit big however behind it comes a lower risk.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 03:14:04 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
It depends on how much you can afford. You can start small, invest in some good coins and play with them until you get a decent profit. Then further invest your earnings to earn more profit. Just roll whatever you earned over and over and without knowing it, you’ve already earned big!
Activity: 210
January 03, 2018, 03:08:26 AM
in the old day you could started with 100$ which would have got you a huge profit but now at least 500$ should get you 50$ trading if you are a new to this but learn and search around you will get to your goal good luck
Activity: 393
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
January 03, 2018, 02:47:02 AM
Just because I start at $ 100 when I trade and I earn $ 20 per week so I'm getting my total investment of $ 120 so I have to start trading so you have to learn first so you do not get lost when you're going to trade your money.
Activity: 322
January 03, 2018, 01:53:31 AM

Thanks!

For me itbis much better for you to start in a much lower price like a $50 buy some coins in that worth because in the world or trading a lot of people lose a lot of money and that it because they are starting to trade will a lot of quantities knowing that they are just a beginner in this thing so the results are they are getting scammed  lossing money and they are blaming tradig because of that but that is how trading works you need to be tough and you need to be smart in order to have a lot of profit. It is like a survival of the smartest.
Activity: 210
January 02, 2018, 02:27:01 PM
There is no hard and fast rule in trading but one thing for sure is invest which you can afford to lose.
Activity: 267
January 02, 2018, 02:00:41 PM

Thanks!

There is nothing like ideal number. Whatever you have just invest. Initially invest small amount, trade and learn. So that you would get some idea about the market.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 01:59:46 PM
Check how much you can afford to loose. I think 3000 is a good start!
Activity: 462
January 02, 2018, 01:56:13 PM

Thanks!

It does't matter how much you can spend But i suggests you that search the reliable platform and deal in ICO that will  give you Bonus ...!!
Activity: 112
January 02, 2018, 01:52:52 PM
You should start with the maximum amount of money you can afford losing, the biggest the investment the biggest the returns, however no investment or asset trading is safe so never invest what you cannot lose
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
January 02, 2018, 01:49:36 PM
As any investment business they are risks involved, so the best figure to start with is the one that don't make you nervous and you are comfortable with losing it if things go south. If you risk money that are important to you, it's very easily to make mistake when market correction arise. So be comfortable with the numbers and do not make scary decisions.
Activity: 392
January 02, 2018, 01:12:12 PM
If you do not have experience in trading, then you do not have to enter a lot of money on the exchanger. Most likely, you will lose them. Try to trade with small amounts to gain experience
Activity: 182
January 02, 2018, 01:08:20 PM
Start with an amount that you're comfortable. Well the bast thing that i can say is to not to treat this as a gamble. Well yes, whenever you invest you are risking some loss but it is definitely not a gamble. Since you should always base your decisions on a well grounded info to which you will invest in or to be more specific in choosing coins which you would like to buy. You can't set yourself to a specific amount, it depends on your profit and you comfort.
Activity: 630
January 02, 2018, 01:01:36 PM
You could try trading with one Million dollar! There is nothing like ideal number. If you are new to trading, it is very important that you start with little money because of certainty you are going to lose your fund but the lesson you will learn will be very valuable than your fund at the end of the day
Activity: 85
January 02, 2018, 12:57:10 PM
I think more is more because it can get a bigger profit.
if you want to trade then invest with a definite altcoin, do not invest in an uncertain altcoin to avoid loss.
Activity: 128
January 02, 2018, 12:47:21 PM

Thanks!

First, you are free about the amount of the money which you will start with. BUT! Be careful about that, that amount shouldn't so big as may make your economic situation awful if it doesn't come back with or without profit.
Activity: 161
January 02, 2018, 12:34:43 PM
Start with the amount that you are willing to lost, never forget that investing is risky and the possibility of loosing your money is not absence. But before you are doing that never forget make a background check the project. It will helps a lot to make your money safe.
Activity: 279
Merit: 102
January 02, 2018, 12:27:09 PM
The ideal number is the quantity of money that you can afford to lose. If you are not skilled, you can easily lose your money trading, unless you are ready to wait a long time for the price to recover when you make your first mistake. So, start with risking little.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
January 02, 2018, 12:23:35 PM
if you want to trade on the exchange, you get a small amount and try to trade! if you just invest for a long time, move all coins in the wallet!
Jump to: