Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 127. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 09:48:09 AM
It is the matter of how much you are willing to lose. Investing is risky, not all of the time you get the profit you want. So just start on an amount that you would probably lose. Putting a right mindset is important especially if you are going for trading.
Activity: 196
Merit: 50
OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS
January 13, 2018, 09:42:55 AM
If you can afford it you could go a little higher. But everyone who starts out should start with a small amount. Things could be over very fast if you don't.

Only the amount you can afford to lose because this kind of business is not easy and will require special skills. It's like a gambling, if you're not comfortable your better get out from that game or zone and try to read from this forum on how to earn more profit with less capital.
Most of us are bounty hunters from different campaigns so some of us already earned a lot.
Activity: 196
Merit: 50
OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS
January 13, 2018, 09:36:56 AM
If you have money $500 in your debit card then you can buy cheap coins just refer to Cryptocurrency exchange and try to buy some of your favorite coins and watch them grow probably after few months you'll get your profit.
Otherwise, if you have no money then you'll get coins from signature bounty campaign and use those coins when you are going to do trading.
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
January 13, 2018, 09:29:47 AM
If you can afford it you could go a little higher. But everyone who starts out should start with a small amount. Things could be over very fast if you don't.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 09:27:34 AM
the investment amount can be alterable by everyone in the begining.
in my opinion, a beginner investor should start with a small amount that won't hurt if has lost in first place.
Activity: 53
January 13, 2018, 08:56:45 AM
In the beginning of my trading days, my teacher suggested me not to count how much money I am making instead to see how much percent I am making. I used to invest smallest amount and just record the profit in percentage.
Once you start counting in money, small investment wiil give you a heart break. On the other hand percentage will you give a relief.
For example, if you invest 100$ and made 10$ profit. You will be like it’s only 10$ but see carefully that you made 10% profit.
Activity: 406
January 13, 2018, 08:48:33 AM
My piece advice to you start from a scratch with a little capital.Always decide what is the best for you.be ready for the loss and gain of your investment
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 08:32:28 AM
It depends on how much your willing to loss too.
Activity: 210
January 13, 2018, 08:12:16 AM
U need to start with lowest cost to earn some experience in crypto market.... and decide to try your best after that

Note avoid from margin trading with newbie Smiley)
January 13, 2018, 07:54:26 AM
According to me the amount you want to spent depends on the altcoins you are planning to invest in and the duration for which you are going to trade.
There are people who aim for long term benefits and people who want short term.
My basic advice to you would be to start with an amount that you would be ready to loose and gain experience cause you are going to make mistakes.
Activity: 290
January 13, 2018, 07:39:09 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
Yiu can start with what you have or what you like. There is no requirement but just a little tip, start big because it will give you a little headstart or advantage. Just be aware of your investment and make sure you have enough knowledge on what you are entering so that there will be no regrets
Activity: 420
January 13, 2018, 04:31:47 AM
Start with as much as you can. But you must understand that investment is a risk. Therefore knowing what you are doing will give you advantage as it will give you a open mind understand things and to develop yourself more. If you do you're research and have patience you can make some nice profit this way.
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev
January 13, 2018, 04:26:47 AM
Start from the small amount that you can lose.

That's right, any amount that you can lose anytime and couldn't hurt your butt in any case because not all traders are winning, although it's like a gamble but if you can take the risk then I hope you'll get a brighter future on trading because skilled traders aren't losing all the time.
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev
January 13, 2018, 04:22:25 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

You could start zero amount of money if you start having patience with time and efforts through joining signature bounty campaigns and the coins you receive that you will going to use as trading.
Otherwise if you want start trading right away without having any coins then I think a thousand dollars will do.
Buy coins and stay trading, Youtube can help you out.
Activity: 8
January 13, 2018, 04:11:33 AM
Start from the small amount that you can lose.
Activity: 337
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
January 13, 2018, 03:58:46 AM
You can start in small amount that you can have, if you are starter you actually need to start in small amount to practice your self in trading make sure that you put your money is the price you can accept to lose.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
January 13, 2018, 03:48:53 AM
It defends on trading site that you will entered mostly you need a 0.5 btc or 1 eth for trading. In my opinion you may go first to bounties that can help you for your trading ideas.. And will help you for your additional experience here in crypto world.
Activity: 434
January 13, 2018, 03:30:10 AM
In my opinion there is no actual minimun required to start investing or what you called buying altcoins. The truth is you could invest without a capital this is due to working in signature campaigns. In signature campaign, time is what you invest with, that would be your capital. If you seek a worth of capital then I would suggest you to wait someone here who have done it because I still did not invest with money up to now so if I suggest something, it could mean nothing. Wait for a proffessional for its suggestion.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
January 13, 2018, 03:11:50 AM
I don't think there  is ideal number. I f you are rich, you can spend more money on it; if not, you should spend your spare money on it. FOr examole, you can put $10,000 on it if you have more than $100,00 and even more. But don't put all in.
Activity: 224
January 13, 2018, 03:06:48 AM
If you do not know how much to start with at trading, you should then consider to do bounties first. Bounties can help you invest without worrying about anything because you did not really spent any money from your wallet, it helps you trade more confidently and carefree.
Jump to: