Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 135. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 15
December 30, 2017, 09:23:53 PM
You can start on any amount as long as you don't regret joining Trades.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Magic is real
December 30, 2017, 08:50:39 PM
I started with 500 dollars. Spent all of them on ICOs. Three immediately fell, but after half a year they rose almost to the original cost. The rest began to grow. I began to sell them gradually with a small percentage of profits. Something like this.
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
December 30, 2017, 08:41:59 PM
It doesnt exist any minimum amount to start with. The success of your investment depend on your brain at most. You can have thousands of dollars and loose all of your dollars and have 100 $ and make 10000$ just within one month.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
December 30, 2017, 08:38:12 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
It depends on how much money you can afford for capital, before you think of it make sure that you have enough knowledge on how to trade.

When i was a newbie i started to trade with only small amount and it didnt go smooth because i was confident that i can manage to earn thinking it was easy, so dont act like what i did its better to listen to an experienced trader.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
December 30, 2017, 08:20:44 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

Mee too. I'm a newbie on this. My friends are talking everyday about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
For a beginer, should I invest into Bitcoin or other ones?

Thank you.

I guess for newbies like us, we should start small and see how the market plays with us. Although it is tempting to do big amount in trading, it is also very risky to do.
Before trading and we learn first the basics of how, because trading on crypto, everything is a risk. Not important in coins where we invest our money is important we always look to the market so we can always see the price movement. The most important thing we buy when its value goes down and sells at a high value. There is no special value for trading, no matter how much we have money we can buy coins, because the greater our capital is also greater against the profit or loss. Better as a beginner, we start with small capital first.
Merit: 108
December 30, 2017, 05:29:43 PM
It all depends on your financial capabilities. There is no universal solution. I think to start only$ 300. Also important, what is your trading strategy.
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
December 30, 2017, 05:24:24 PM
There is no ideal number to start trading all what I can advise here is that you should invest what you can aford to lose on any coin. Do not invest all your money because if you lose big it hurts you.

Yes, you have the right advice. Beginners can not invest in trading the last money, or money received as a loan. I started trading with 0.03 bitcoins at a time when bitcoin cost $ 3,000.
Merit: 103
December 30, 2017, 05:23:47 PM
I would start with 1000$. Yeah some people would say its to much but i dont think so. That a good amount to trade and you can have fun when your coins rise 10%. When you start with 100$ and your coin raises the same amount you just think wow 10$ LOL! So you get more motiviation!
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
December 30, 2017, 05:19:22 PM
There is no ideal number to start trading all what I can advise here is that you should invest what you can aford to lose on any coin. Do not invest all your money because if you lose big it hurts you.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 30, 2017, 05:07:56 PM
CryptoCurrency market is a very risky place so you shold start with the amount that  you will not feel unhappy when you lose. good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
December 30, 2017, 04:48:01 PM

Thanks!

Mee too. I'm a newbie on this. My friends are talking everyday about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
For a beginer, should I invest into Bitcoin or other ones?

Thank you.
There is what they call diversification and that should be your decision to make anyway. However, I would advise you to make bitcoin your top priority now that the value is even low, and then pick some other alts to diversify into, but never do that without having some knowledge in the area at which you are investing into, otherwise you may end up making some bad decisions by choosing some alt you are going to regret for the rest of your life.
Activity: 1022
December 30, 2017, 02:27:43 PM
with $100 i guess those works as might to gives with returns as different trader to manage with decision on following customs with personal preference.
to gains of helps with the use of bot to improves chance as managing request with the tasks as preparing bet pot with the table.
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
December 30, 2017, 01:56:55 PM
I think there is no limit to the nominal amount of investment, but surely the greater our investment makes the greater chance to earn profits according to expectations. and the important thing is to do a thorough research before investing
Activity: 98
December 30, 2017, 01:42:52 PM
Like many have said, if you're not too experienced start with a smaller amount.

That said, the ideal minimum amount to start with would be around $5000. Otherwise any gains that you make wouldn't be very much to talk about, and not worth the effort really.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
December 30, 2017, 01:31:46 PM
Any amount is okay, just start with the amount you can afford to loose since you are starter..
Merit: 251
December 30, 2017, 01:30:47 PM
You can start with any amount but the more you have, the better.  For example, you don't want to sit down at a blackjack table with only enough money for 1 hand. 
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
December 30, 2017, 01:12:39 PM
If still a beginner better use small capital first.While finishing the learning phase when later already begin to understand the procedure of doing good trading.You directly add a large capital so that profits can also maximize.
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
December 30, 2017, 01:00:45 PM
It depends on you how much u can risk your money, but i am sure if u are going to invest with low budget u ll have very big regret for this. Here are a lot of oppurtunity if u want to take risk this is right place if not, dont invest anything here.
Merit: 17
December 30, 2017, 01:00:38 PM
Start trading with a small amount so that even if you lose it wouldn't hurt you much. Don't invest in a single altcoin with all of your money, diversify your investment portfolio.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
December 30, 2017, 12:52:45 PM

Thanks!

my suggestion you can try start trading with 1000$ if you have that amount, do daily traders in altcoins, if your goal is to make profit, then you have to observe all the prices. there is still a chance to buy and sell with profit.
Jump to: