Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 146. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
December 12, 2017, 07:06:40 AM
If you have small amount of available funds i suggest you to trade cheaper but quality altcoins, cheaper coins can result in bigger profits but do implement a risk management strategy to avoid big losses.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
December 12, 2017, 07:02:09 AM
I ever answered similiar question like this ,
your are new on this crytpo world  so my suggest just start at 10$ and try to learn about trading pattern  and get as much information to coin that you follow
if you think you can , add step by step your capital  Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
December 12, 2017, 06:58:59 AM
There is no limit or certain amount to start trade right now , you can start any amount but I will advice you that only trade that amount which you afford to loose, because if you loose any amount its should not hurt your financial condition. SO start with small amount and gain some confident first then start with big amount.And if you new to trading then first learn well about trading and know the risk factors , If not have any time to learn then I will suggest you to invest in good altcoin or ICO. Still you confuse then just go and invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 06:55:47 AM
you do not need to spend money to follow a bounty, you need to prepare is a means to follow that is a mobile phone and maybe you can use a laptop, and that is definitely a data connection with a stable network .. after that all you need to do is look for the bounty if you want to start with the betrading way you need to prepare is to deposit the balance from the account to the wallet that you will use for trading, after that you can start to sell or buy coins that according to you are good and the price will look up, in the trading you need to observe and be patient to get profit because the market price tend to rise faster or faster down, which must be observation we must be careful and patient.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 12, 2017, 06:32:33 AM
are you just starting a trading activity? if indeed you are just getting started I think you better start with a small scale first, just think of it as an activity to start an experience in doing a trading activity I think with you doing a trading activity with a low amount of scale of course it will not have an impact on the level of risk that is too high that you will get. I say like that because I think not a few traders who suffered a loss because of an act of carelessness for what they have done in following a trading activity. trading activity is an activity that has a high enough risk level so do not you make a mistake in trading activities that can cause losses on yourself because I think you should have a strategy in doing a trading activity and of course it will you get it when you do an analysis while doing trading activities.
Merit: 114
December 12, 2017, 06:19:37 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

You can start at any value, as long as you are prepared and afford to lose it. Trading cryptocurrencies comes with risk, that you might lose your money all at once, if you don't execute and plan very well. Of course, the more money you put in an investment, the higher profits you'll probably gain and vice versa. While having a huge amount of investment is great. A small amount isn't really bad at all, it gives you the opportunity to experiment the market, learn and gain experience aswell. If you succeed, you can just compound what you have earned until it reached your desired investment value. At least, it is much less riskier than having an full investment that comes from your wallet.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
December 12, 2017, 06:19:21 AM
To start investing
Let's see how much money is currently able to invest, do you have any usable savings? If so, good but you do not want to include all the risks when megikat your money in investment.
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 06:10:32 AM
I started trading cryptocurrencies with only $500 and today it is now worth $25,000 within just a year thats how profitable alts are.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
December 12, 2017, 06:07:46 AM
You better start with $1500 plus. This would get you enough trades which will profit you in return as you move on. As much as you increase your capital investment, you will gain more profit. Be confident and move about investing the minimum and expand the capital as you earn profits. All the best.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 05:45:39 AM
There is no particular amount to start trading or investing in altcoins. It all depends on your budget or preference. In fact you can invest for as little as 10$ or its equivalent in ethereum or bitcoin. My advise, don't invest an amount you're not ready to lose. Investing in altcoins is profitable but at the same time risky. In my experience, I buy some bitcoins and hold it for a while, then I buy some ethereum, litecoin, monero, dodge coin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
December 12, 2017, 05:43:32 AM
Start exactly what? It would of course vary on factors like your risk appetite or your timeline. If you are looking for long term holding, any amount is good because projections look extremely bullish anyway. However, if you for instance want to trade, you will be needing more because you would have to cover the costs of transferring crypto between exchanges, the trading fees, and even conversion fees. For trading i'd say you need at least 0.1 btc to make enough as an active day trader.
Activity: 168
December 12, 2017, 05:41:04 AM
You can either start at 10,20 or even 50 dollar as a starting point on your career as a trader, these are small amounts of money that you can afford to play within the market so that you can study on how to trade properly.
Activity: 15
December 12, 2017, 05:35:39 AM
Only invest what you can afford to loose.
Activity: 264
TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain
December 12, 2017, 05:34:58 AM
Invest the amount which you are afford to lose (Though you won't lose anything until you sell) but this is the classic advice that every traders give to newbies. You also need right time to invest in alts because if BTC is going up alts will go down and if BTC goes down alts will also go down.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 12, 2017, 05:27:07 AM
Obviously, there is no minimum amount to start investing into the crypto world just like the stock market, forex etc. It all depends on how much money you are primarily willing to lose op because everyone knows how volatile this crypto world is and this is inevitable if you ask me. My suggestion is to start investing with small amounts like 0.01 btc and start going up from there based on whether you earned profits or loss through your trades. Be careful!
Activity: 310
Merit: 114
December 12, 2017, 05:23:05 AM
It doesn't really have a minimum amount on investing on Altcoins , invest only the money you are willing to get lost and always remember on investing on an ICO you should make an extensive research on the ico you will be participating and always check their white paper , roadmaps and even the people involved in the project.

I totally agree with you that it doesn't have a minimum requirement if you are going to invest on altcoins maybe 1eth is enough to invest on a largescale ICO but be responsible on your own investment and make sure that you have research on the ICO that you will be investing and participating.
Activity: 56
December 12, 2017, 05:18:19 AM
Before we get familiar with the rules, we should put less money into it
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 05:15:03 AM
It doesn't really have a minimum amount on investing on Altcoins , invest only the money you are willing to get lost and always remember on investing on an ICO you should make an extensive research on the ico you will be participating and always check their white paper , roadmaps and even the people involved in the project.
Merit: 19
December 12, 2017, 05:00:46 AM
I think starting with anything around $500 is good. But make sure you can afford to lose that amount, because it's risky in the crypto.
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
December 12, 2017, 04:21:05 AM
That's the best thing about crypto that we don't need any minimum amount. We can start trading with as cheap as $10. Although the initial investment decides how much profit we are going to make. You can't expect to get $1000 by investing $10 in a short time. I would recommend you to invest atleast $100-$500 to get a substantial amount of profit while trading different coins. Keep in mind that trading crypto is risky and any amount invested could result in $100% loss.
Jump to: