Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 142. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 10
We offer our Service
December 14, 2017, 11:01:14 AM
It depends on you there is no specific amount just make sure to trade only the amount that you are willing to lose because there is no permanent win in trading you might lost every thing if you are not careful.
Activity: 126
December 14, 2017, 10:48:17 AM
I agree with most suggestions here.  There is indeed no ideal amount to start with because it depends on how much money you are willing to lay on the line and invest and trade.  The amount of course would have to be something you are willing to lose or capable of losing should the trend go south.  So an unsolicited advice here, start low and then once tou get the hang of how investing and trading works, go higher slowly one step at a time.  You also have to make sure that you don't put everything out there and find some active source of income while you're at it so that the funds keep on coming.
Activity: 112
December 14, 2017, 08:58:20 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

There is no ideal or set of numbers to start. Ask your self first if you are ready to enter to the crypto world. If you think that your money is enough to buy altcoins then go. The more you invest of course the more profit that you will receive. On the other hand, if you have let say huge amount then try to invest also to bitcoin which give you very good income at the end. Investing to some altcoins is very risky compared to bitcoin that shows very good reputation this year.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
December 14, 2017, 08:57:28 AM
You can start with any amount which you can afford to loss. Try to start will a small amount and study the market fundamentals and after some time, you get some experience. Then you can add more funds after knowledge of this crypto market.
Activity: 102
December 14, 2017, 08:47:15 AM
If I think if enough to buy bitcoin buy it, because the higher the bitcoin price.
Activity: 224
Strategist
December 14, 2017, 08:43:38 AM
Start with the money you can afford to lose. Start with a low amount just to gain experience and knowledge.  Also try to make that low investment grow, even if it's a low start, if you're thinking every move you make, it'll surely grow in the end. When you gain much experience and you think you can handle to loose a large investment then add start to increase you initial trading investment and start to grow your small account.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 08:37:37 AM
It's definitely advisable to invest only the amount you are ready to lose. This rule is the same for beginners and experts alike. Only the amount is different.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
December 14, 2017, 08:31:46 AM
You can start with anything because it is not very hard to understand how the crypto world works also you can earn a lot of coins and tokens too through this forum by doing signature campaigns and more.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
December 14, 2017, 08:31:38 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
There's no minimum amount actually..as long as you have enough left to pay the fees when you trade. It's a question of,  "how much can you afford to invest/loose?" Make this your basis in your investment.
Activity: 50
December 14, 2017, 08:27:35 AM

Thanks!

If you have that huge amount in your packet then budget your money first. If you think that you do not need yet your money to buy important things then give your 60-80 percent of your money to trade altcoins. The bigger you take a risk the bigger the return of investment you will receive. If you are not yet ready enough and you are new to this world then continue reading and exploring yourself in trading field before you enter this business. Ready yourself for both positive and negative consequences.  So, there is no ideal number, it depends on your faith and braveness. 
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 08:18:36 AM
Hello. Never invest more than you  are willing to loose (and really loose, look at confido, everything was gone in minutes, maybe they pay the money back from the ICO but we will see)
I like to take an ammount and then divide it buy 4 and buy in slowly every week (when there is a dip)

Cheers
Activity: 238
December 14, 2017, 08:13:53 AM
There is no set amount. Invest what you can afford to lose. As for me, whatever money I have invested into crypto, I consider it a lost, until I cash it out.
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 14, 2017, 08:10:39 AM
Never make your investments more then you can lose. This is the first rule of investing. Its not limited to crypto investments. This is the first rule for making investment.
You can adopt this rule to forex, binary options or even stoks. the rule is same.
Activity: 28
December 14, 2017, 08:08:57 AM
You can start without money and by participating in bounty programs you can actually earn a lot.

My favourite altcoin right now is Viberate (VIB) because it implements a great bounty program.

Check it out: https://www.viberate.com/referrals/2ed6b8b9_9588dc25_2edd6fe5
Activity: 88
December 14, 2017, 07:34:18 AM
I'd say the best way to learn would be to try it yourself and 'lose' some trades. That being said, the amount of money you are willing to trade as a newbie should be a tiny portion of how much you earn; perhaps between 5-10% depends on your risk tolerance.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 07:31:09 AM
In trading, there is no ideal number needed. If you are really into trading, you don't need to think of how much money you are going to trade, you just need your right mind, so you can profit on what you're doing.
Activity: 196
Merit: 122
December 14, 2017, 07:16:40 AM
For me much better you start at small amount of capital because i know at a newbie stage we do not know how to earn good profit specially in trading and investing that is why with small amount of capital you can try and learn the proper way to earn money here in crypto currency.

And do not ever invest huge amount of money if you do not afford to lose, we are at risky investment it is pure online we do not hold anything here that is why the risk we have is too high.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
December 14, 2017, 07:07:55 AM

Thanks!
You can start with whatever amount you have, there's no ideal number, the only difference is the profit / loss with every trade you do. Invest the amount you can afford to lose, personally i start with around $3500 because i have background in Stock trading and i can afford to lose that much incase my trade goes wrong. You should start with lower amount if you are new to trading.
Activity: 267
December 14, 2017, 07:00:08 AM

Thanks!

Invest what you can afford and if that all would gone you should have enough for survival.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
December 14, 2017, 06:49:35 AM

Thanks!
First you start with $100 and think that you are gambling. All money may be gone in understanding the trading and market trends. after one month you may invest more $s.
Jump to: