Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 140. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Never DO AIRDROPS
December 16, 2017, 12:10:29 AM
Maybe you can start 1ETH, but serously this trade doesnt have any minimum start value.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 16, 2017, 12:05:40 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.
If you can invest $500 that will be enough for you to buy and start a simple portfolio but if you can't it $100 or less than up to $20 can be a good option for you. What you need to do is to know what will be the best coin in your opinion, there are too many choice that you can. As you start, capital is not really a big matter what it matters is when you started to gain idea and you are looking forward for better gains.
GFE
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
December 15, 2017, 11:31:53 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

For me 1000$ is enough to start trading with criptocurrency because it will be big effect of transaction fees if you use less than 1000$ deposit
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 15, 2017, 11:29:11 PM
There is no ideal amount for altcoin, because each altcoin has a different price and has a different price increase / decrease as well. Wink
There is no ideal amount, good trading depends from many things and that is why I quoted next comment too.
Start low and see what you are comfortable with trading before you make losses you can't afford.
Low start is safe start, trading is risky work and its better to take measures that can save your money. There is no better precocious measure then limitations, start with money you can lose make some limitations and see how will that go. If you think you are good its easy to rise you investment in trading, if you are not so good your loses will be affordable and you will not have problem's cause of that.
Activity: 331
December 15, 2017, 11:21:02 PM
There is no ideal amount for altcoin, because each altcoin has a different price and has a different price increase / decrease as well. Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
December 15, 2017, 11:11:47 PM
Start low and see what you are comfortable with trading before you make losses you can't afford.
Activity: 308
December 15, 2017, 10:24:52 PM

Thanks!
There is no ideal word possible ,, Crypto Trading in Bitcoin can be done anytime you want without a day off. The way of trading is very easy without big capital, even can be done by students and housewives! Grin
Activity: 137
Merit: 14
December 15, 2017, 10:05:35 PM
What ever you can afford to lose. The more research you do maybe the more you invest
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
December 15, 2017, 09:49:28 PM

Thanks!
If you admit that you are noob in trading bizkneez, then I will suggest you start at $100. Buy some ETC and then flip it into other altcoins as soon as it reaches 400% gains. Just a piece of advice, don't be too greedy... if you feel that you already gained some good cash, then sell it right away and wait for another bearish run. Don't expect too much profit during your first weeks.
Activity: 181
Merit: 12
December 15, 2017, 09:33:23 PM

Thanks!

all you need is knowledge of trading. if you dont have knowledge about trading. same thing with silly stuff. so my advice, you learn about trading on crypto

Yes, you must take some research foremost to have knowledge about trading. What would be the ideal number ? it’s up to you, you have to identify how you understand about Altcoins and your ability to face with risks. But you must be careful to make an accurate decision. If this is the first time you start with Alt, you should take a little money , it’s much more safer . From now, you have to spend times finding and analyzing it frequently. Maybe one important commodity you know about trading Altcoins that you must accept risks and learn from your mistake is the only key to get success in trading Altcoins.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
December 15, 2017, 09:19:20 PM
Only invest what you can afford to lose and since you are new to it I would not invest a large sum even if you are prepared to lose it. Start with something like $100 until you get the hang of it.
Activity: 564
Merit: 104
December 15, 2017, 09:16:55 PM
In my experience in the beginning it is more likely to lose money in crypros rather tha to earn. So i woild advise to start with little sums, until you learn.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
December 15, 2017, 09:13:45 PM
To start trading it is depends on how much you can risks. Also any amount you can start depends on your budget because others wanted to start big to earn big profit. Either start at a small amount wherein you can carry to roll in trading.

Good advice mate from you truely correct as beginner in trading small amount of capital to start trading are enough to avoid big loses.
Activity: 57
December 15, 2017, 09:04:09 PM

Thanks!

I think 100 usd is a good investment to start in altocins if you dont have enough bankroll.
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
December 15, 2017, 08:30:50 PM
Start with what amount you are comfortable with. If you scared to lose you can't make good decisions. If you make bad decisions you lose your money. Don't play with something you can't afford to lose. These are basic trading rules. We are in bull market, you will probably make some profit whatever you buy.
Activity: 429
Merit: 102
December 15, 2017, 08:30:28 PM
If you are new join crypto market , I just advice you do your own research each coins/tokens , don't participants to ICO because you can't distinguish which ICO is legit project or scam,  you can start with a small amount and afford to lose

Everyone can participate in ICO. I am participating through joining their signature campaign. I do not invest during the ICO by buying but earning tokens to be traded to avoid risk. Choosing better campaign which is not scam by having some reading about the project that in whitepaper and following the roadmap.
Activity: 266
December 15, 2017, 08:25:19 PM
Start with the amount of money you are comfortable to lose. Altocoins trading is risky but it yield a great result for a long period of time.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 08:09:43 PM

Thanks!

As much as you can invest, buying crypto and holding them for a few months is always profitable.
Activity: 359
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
December 15, 2017, 08:08:24 PM
Investment in cryptocurrencies is very risky. With its volatile market, you may gain thousand times yout investment and also you may lose a thousands also. So if you are going to start, start only for an amount that you can afford to lose. Unless you want to risk all and get wrecked when all didn't happen as what you expect
Activity: 105
December 15, 2017, 07:52:19 PM
In my opinion, you must stipulate a point of pain, as far as you can bear it, so the greater the investment the greater the risk and the profit, a fact, everything is based on your strategy.
Jump to: