Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 138. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 337
Merit: 250
December 29, 2017, 03:27:36 AM
If you are a newbie, you can spend $100 to start trade and gather knowledge, skills, experience. After you feel good, you can spend more money.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 03:02:15 AM
As others have said, there is no specific amount or minimum requirement to get started in investing in crypto. However it is advisable you start small until you've got comfortable with using exchanges to trade & securing your crypto safely. Once you've gianed some experience you can then increase you investment as suits you best. Just do whatever suits you best, but remember rule #1 of crypto investing - Never invest more than you are willing to lose.
Activity: 278
Merit: 115
GIF by SOCIFI
December 29, 2017, 02:57:42 AM
If you don't have experience, the first thing you need to do is research the market and the altcoin that you want to trade. In the beginning you should only start with a small amount of $ 5-10 to learn experience. You can increase the amount if you have confidence in yourself
Activity: 124
December 29, 2017, 02:50:29 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
Don't put too much in some no-name coin. For the top coin, the number depending on you want to trade or to hold.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 02:41:53 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

Mee too. I'm a newbie on this. My friends are talking everyday about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
For a beginer, should I invest into Bitcoin or other ones?

Thank you.

I guess for newbies like us, we should start small and see how the market plays with us. Although it is tempting to do big amount in trading, it is also very risky to do.

I'm confused about the transaction fee. I don't know why the transaction fee is so high.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
December 29, 2017, 02:22:00 AM

Thanks!

There is no fixed or required amount to begin with your crypto trading. The amount should suit your level of crypto trading capacity and level of skills and knowledge. A beginner cannot and should not start with $10,000. Perhaps a thousand USD is enough while learning the ways of crypto trading. Once one had already gotten the hang of crypto trading then he will gradually increase his investments. Of course it will grow bigger eventually as you master the art of trading.
Activity: 477
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 02:17:38 AM

Thanks!
The more capital you have the more profit that you get but the bigger risk will come too.  I think $100 is enough for beginner, trading is not an easy job so I suggest you to learn before start trading. You have to control your emotion too.
Activity: 188
December 29, 2017, 02:09:14 AM
There is no such amount to start. As per my experience in bitcoin trade invest the amount which didn't hurt you.

Exactly,you dont need to invest money to start yo be part og btc. All you have to do, is to join a campaign and just follow the rules and regulations of the topic.
Activity: 392
December 29, 2017, 02:05:38 AM
There's no specific amount needed for you to start trading. It depends on how much you have and how much you are willing to lose, considering trading is a risk, sometimes you win, sometimes you fail. Before investing be sure to know the basics, it requires a technical savvy for more chances of success.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
December 29, 2017, 01:57:38 AM

Thanks!

With the price of bitcoin increasing, you will need more money to invest with than those who invested in cryptocurrency the years before.  When I first started out with cryptocurrency in 2014 with about 10 bitcoins.  Today, it will be hard for those just starting out with cryptos to invest with that many bitcoins unless they are already financially stable. 
Activity: 211
Merit: 101
December 29, 2017, 01:48:56 AM

Thanks!
Do not be too push yourself to start something big requires little things first. For trading on altcoin you can buy not too much altcoin you choose. Starting from little capital with the passage of time your capital will grow more and so on. Remember it does not have to be great to start what you want.
Activity: 140
December 29, 2017, 01:43:50 AM
There is no ideal value. If you think you saved quite enough to start investing or exchanging, depending on you transaction technique and percentage of growth, you can always profit.
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
December 29, 2017, 01:43:22 AM

Thanks!

Mee too. I'm a newbie on this. My friends are talking everyday about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

Thank you.

I guess for newbies like us, we should start small and see how the market plays with us. Although it is tempting to do big amount in trading, it is also very risky to do.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 01:41:12 AM

Thanks!

Thank you.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
December 29, 2017, 01:36:59 AM

Thanks!

You can start with little money you have, there's no specific number about it. Most people will try ask the best strategy not how much money to start, but that's fine. Usually, people start with 0,5 btc or 1 eth but it's up to you. Just start now and face the risk, than you'll know what exactly number & strategy you need. Good luck with you.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
December 29, 2017, 01:28:54 AM
I think you can start investing with the amount you currently have. Starting with little capital can also grow to become something big in near future. There is no specific amount to atart to up any business except the money you have, just invest in some altcoin today and wait for some time.
Activity: 70
December 29, 2017, 12:48:08 AM
Any money is a good start while it lets you dip your feet in and get a feel of the whole cryptocurrency world. Then once you are more comfortable you can start dropping as much as you happy too. I believe though if you are looking to trade, you would want to start with a minimum of a few hundred.
Activity: 161
Merit: 12
December 29, 2017, 01:15:37 AM

Thanks!
How much amount are you willing to part away?
Activity: 116
December 29, 2017, 12:41:24 AM
you can start with any amount you want but how much profit do you want ?
Activity: 286
Merit: 31
December 29, 2017, 12:04:52 AM

Thanks!

There is no certain amount you should start with. It is depending on how much you want to gain daily or monthly.
But the ideal number is at least $100.
Jump to: