Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 141. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
December 15, 2017, 06:06:25 PM
different trader might works with decision as following use of customs with personal reference as defining use of scale with the limit of risks to works with investment,
as compared with the contrast on returns as might be of feature with the contract of investment with the service developer.

LHCrypto developer gives of guarantee as investors might collects of minimum 20 percent in 1 year of calendar plan with the decision on investing as the ico schemes to begins as 12/4/2017

please visit http://lh-crypto.io for details with the whitepaper.

Activity: 238
Merit: 33
December 15, 2017, 05:44:00 PM
It depends on what you wanna do? If you want to make a long time invest in Bitcoin, you cant invest enough. If you want to trade, you can start with 100$ on a plattform like bitfinex and learn how to trad with some cheap coins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
December 14, 2017, 04:57:02 PM
Your best chance to profit in the cryptomarket if you research the Top 50 projects and build a portfolio of max 5 coin/token and just hold, don't touch it for a year at least...
I agree with you, if you think about how many people regret not paying attention to bitcoin before, you would give some altcoins the chance to grow themselves and together you will grow as well. Try to just leave your altcoins and let it sit there, soon enough, you may never know, you will sow in multiple folds that what you planted.
December 14, 2017, 04:46:35 PM
If you know how to get Altcoin from bounty campaign there is no money needed.
but you just need some gas to trade your Tokens.
not much like . 2$ up
then you can start earning it  from tokens
Right, if you can get altcoins for free, why invest from your pocket? There are many out there that gives you free coins even outside this forum. But always research about the sites and the feed backs from others users for you not to fall on scams. Always give a time for research to avoid regrets of giving your information to a scam site.
December 14, 2017, 04:32:27 PM
There is no exact ideal number. What I believe is an ideal amount that you would not mind if it'll lose. Always keep in mind that investing here is no assurance of profit. That' s why you should not cut short your daily budget nor loan just to invest for any altcoins or bitcoin. Use only the extra amount amount from your regular real life earnings.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
December 14, 2017, 03:58:50 PM
I think this largely depends on the strategy. You sell short or buy coins for the long term. I think you can start from$1000.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
December 14, 2017, 03:47:55 PM
Hello,

You can start with any amount depend what profit you expect to do.Now the bitcoin fee is high  in usd you need to choose an altcoin if you want to trade with small amounts.
I think that it is altcoin and are the opportunities that give the user with a little less initial capital to start earning on investment in the crypto currency. The fact is that working with Bitcoin needs a lot more money, based on how much it costs.
Activity: 206
December 14, 2017, 03:30:28 PM
Hello,

You can start with any amount depend what profit you expect to do.Now the bitcoin fee is high  in usd you need to choose an altcoin if you want to trade with small amounts.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
December 14, 2017, 01:54:41 PM
With trading, you could earn a decent profit, but it is unlikely. Very few people can produce constant profit.

Your best chance to profit in the cryptomarket if you research the Top 50 projects and build a portfolio of max 5 coin/token and just hold, don't touch it for a year at least...
It seems to me that these are very high-profile statements regarding trade and long-term retention of the token, because you have been assigned. These coins need to first earn somewhere and the best way is to sign the company . but to begin with it is better to join the signature of the company and then already start to store or touch that that have earned.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
December 14, 2017, 01:27:55 PM
With trading, you could earn a decent profit, but it is unlikely. Very few people can produce constant profit.

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://exip.live/
December 14, 2017, 01:14:09 PM
I think it's depend that your income and how you want earn from crypto
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
December 14, 2017, 12:16:53 PM
If you are new join crypto market , I just advice you do your own research each coins/tokens , don't participants to ICO because you can't distinguish which ICO is legit project or scam,  you can start with a small amount and afford to lose
Activity: 210
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev
December 14, 2017, 12:12:04 PM
Only with what you can afford to lose. Don't go taking out loans and borrowing friend's/family's money.

Bitcoin, at the moment has a low risk potential but nobody knows the future
yes own money that you take the risk you are able to take some looses of it if this may happen we dont know if what will may happen next , you are not abe to be sure if you can get profit also here so better to take the risk if this may possible to  be happen.
On my personal experience, I once borrowed for an online investment. And I found out later on that we got scammed. And that is one of the reason why I won' t do it again. I have learned from that already. And it is really hard to explain them why it happen. Use your own money so there will be none to blame if things go down uncontrollably.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
December 14, 2017, 12:10:40 PM
I suggest you to start with the amount that you can afford to loss, else with a small amount as capital. Because, you're entirely new and it takes little time to learn about the same. Apart from the same one cannot easily earn from the beginning until he himself is lucky to get the best profit out of the same.
December 14, 2017, 12:06:19 PM
Agreeing with most of their answers. There are no specific amount in investing, it is all based on what you have and how much is you willing to take risk. Just invest it little by little, don't put it all in one go.
Indeed, most advise here are totally agreeable. Since it is very hard to stand up after when you fall to a risky decision and always expect 100% sure profit. Just one step at a time, if you rush things and give all what you have, it will only be you to blame, and no body else.
December 14, 2017, 12:01:40 PM
I could not determine an exact amount for you to invest for altcoins. Simply because it will always be up to your extra money. I would not advise to use some money intended for your personal needs. Invest only at the amount that won' t bother you if you lose.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 11:38:04 AM
It depends on what you have. There is no specific or minimum amount for starting investing. But the high price you invest the higher the risk. It is not a risk that you will lost your money but it is a risk when the value of your investing falls down. So it depends on your view of point on how much you will start. After all you will the one you will manage it in the end.
Activity: 406
December 14, 2017, 11:30:34 AM
Agreeing with most of their answers. There are no specific amount in investing, it is all based on what you have and how much is you willing to take risk. Just invest it little by little, don't put it all in one go.
Activity: 252
December 14, 2017, 11:23:21 AM
You should start with whatever you are comfortable with. I started with zero. Yes, zero. I learned Technical analysis and then did paper trading before I actually put in my real money into crypto.
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 11:15:39 AM
I think your investment decision should be based on how much you have and also it should be dependent on a proper evaluation of what to invest in to avoid loss of investment.
Jump to: