Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 139. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 29, 2017, 12:04:45 AM
I think for me there's no limit in starting in in coins just based it on what they required but if you don't have the amount you kinda search a different coins and that's what on doing when I starting joining a coins here.

it depends on how much we want to use our money and I agree that there is no limit to started invest in bitcoin or start in trading. we need to know which money that we don't use for our daily needs so it will not make some problem to us if somehow we are getting stuck in one or more coins. maybe $100 is good to start with one person and the other want to use $300-$500 to start and it is better we use that money to try to increase the amount.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 11:54:19 PM
I think with $ 100 you can trade but maybe the result will not be maximal
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 28, 2017, 11:30:32 PM
No matter how much you will invest in the start if you still don't know how the trading in bitcoins goes. You will just face a big loss, better to buff yourself first before doing trading. Trading is a risky game.

It is not how much do you start? You should first understand the trade here in bitcoin. Do a research which altcoin is the best to invest so that the invest you put in will not be trash.

Activity: 75
Merit: 2
December 28, 2017, 11:13:01 PM
No matter how much you will invest in the start if you still don't know how the trading in bitcoins goes. You will just face a big loss, better to buff yourself first before doing trading. Trading is a risky game.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
December 28, 2017, 11:12:48 PM
How much money should you start investing in altcoins? It depends on how much you have.

However, I would like to give you some friendly advice regarding altcoin investments. The first thing that you want to put in your mind is that every amount of money you put in cryptocurrency is "dead money".

You are fully responsible for the risk investing in altcoins. You can't blame anyone but yourself if the price falls hard or it closes down. This is what you should prepare for yourself when the time comes.

Also, don't put it all in one place. Set a budget and split them to other altcoins. In that way, at least when others fall, there are others who will rise.

Just make sure that you only invest what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
December 28, 2017, 11:12:37 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
A $100 should be enough for starters but it depends on you if you want to lower your start you can always make it right. But the lowest start so you cant waste some big fees about $20 at least.
Piece of advice to speculate the ICO's and growing coins.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 11:06:04 PM
I am also new to bitcoin the question you raised is how much should you start with. My opinion if you don't have any experience you try with very little amount and learn with mistakes which is the best way to achieve big.
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
December 28, 2017, 11:05:48 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
in trading the bigger capital the better but it depend how much you can risk
sometime market will no go in the way you like so if you will panic you lose
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
December 28, 2017, 11:04:27 PM
You should start small and build up to what you're comfortable with.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
December 28, 2017, 11:02:52 PM
I think for me there's no limit in starting in in coins just based it on what they required but if you don't have the amount you kinda search a different coins and that's what on doing when I starting joining a coins here.
December 28, 2017, 10:36:23 PM
As much as you have, then the better. But of course, don't just settle in one alternate coins (if you are not planning to invest in bitcoin) only so you can have a plan A  and plan B working together. Look first at the graph and study which alt coins you are going to pour in your money. One prospect i can give you is Ripple. Smiley

Yeah, better study the market first. Choose what coins can give you more chance to earn big. Some of the altcoins have stable increase, some of them are very volatile.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
December 28, 2017, 10:36:04 PM

Thanks!

If you are beginner and you want some confirmations for your learning and experience then you should invest only the amount that you think you can afford to lose. In this way you may not afraid to lose it because you declared it already a dump amount but if luckily your dump amount is gaining then you should put up the capital until you gain the experience that you need and become the master of trading.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
December 28, 2017, 10:34:44 PM
As much as you have, then the better. But of course, don't just settle in one alternate coins (if you are not planning to invest in bitcoin) only so you can have a plan A  and plan B working together. Look first at the graph and study which alt coins you are going to pour in your money. One prospect i can give you is Ripple. Smiley
December 28, 2017, 10:29:28 PM
You can start with at least $100 investment. But if you have more than that much better. The more money you invest the more income you can get. First, you need to know a lot of bitcoins.
Activity: 714
December 28, 2017, 10:27:15 PM

Thanks!

since your still a newbie id suggest start first on demo trading without a real cash involved because this can fully help you later to become familliarize with the coins and its value. then  eventually try to deposit small amounts that you can afford to loose but always remeber that there is a transaction fee when doing an actions like trading ,depositing , withdrawing ,etc therfor you need also to calculate it first in order to avoid shortage and losses. gudluck.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 10:11:59 PM
at least 100$,the more the better. Grin
Activity: 127
December 28, 2017, 10:10:46 PM

Thanks!
I recommend you start with a minimum of $100. Anything less than that, you will lose 40%+ of it to fees.
As a maximum, that depends on how much disposable income do you have. The golden rule is NEVER spend more than what you can afford to lose!
Activity: 80
December 28, 2017, 10:07:10 PM
There is no ideal number. My favorite advice is always this: Invest an amount that wouldn't hurt you financially even if you lost all of it. Although we all hope for the best and want to make profit, the crypto environment (especially the altcoin environment) is highly volatile and you never know what might happen tomorrow.
Totally agree. Trade with amount which you can lose without regrets.
Activity: 336
December 28, 2017, 09:58:14 PM
You are the only one person who can take the right decision of this question. None of us know that what is your comfortable limit and how much you can take risk of.
If you were me then I would start with a small amount for my experience because we really don’t know about these things future. its price can be increase or its price can be fallen and you should start with that amount which amount can’t be tolerated by you if that money loses.
Not a single person comes with experience at debut so you have to care about your wallet and keep calm till you get the proper experience and well known about this site. I think you should keep calm and keep learning more about investing a tolerable amount.
Activity: 336
December 16, 2017, 12:15:15 AM
The greater amount of money you invest, the more profit of course. But it will be only the correct approach to investing and capital allocation. I can say the minimum that is needed - in my opinion it is 1000 $ at least. I began to invest in the cryptocurrency with such amount.
Jump to: