Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 27. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 02:39:01 PM
To find out your nominal amount in starting trading you can find out through the market price. But, before that, it is better to analyze the quality of coins first. There is no point in buying but it does not have good potential in the future. However, implementing a trading system when the market price is decreasing like this, you cannot get satisfactory results. You can hold it first.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
September 04, 2018, 02:31:08 PM
There is no fixed amount to kick off your tradings in the Crypto world. Just start off safe. Use a reasonable amount that you are sure wont hurt you if lost.
Agreed. We must rely on ourselves and our capabilities. If you are not sure about the success of the operations, start with the minimum amount to test your skills.
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 02:14:57 PM
It all depends on how much you can afford to lose. Investing in cryptocurrencies involves a lot of risks. You have to consider the possibilities of losing your investments many folds same as you expect it to increase many folds as well. Along this line, project how much risks you can afford. Do your research as well to mitigate losses. The gian is our and  loss is also yours
Support. The amount will only give you the opportunity to dive more into the market and get more income. So think about your needs and opportunities.
Activity: 180
September 04, 2018, 02:03:01 PM
you can start with any amount to trade. it all depends on your capabilities.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 02:02:26 PM
Much depends on how much time you spent studying crypto and trading in general. In any case, it is always risky, and you need to start with a small amount of money (so as not to feel sorry for losing).
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
September 04, 2018, 02:01:28 PM
There is no fixed amount to kick off your tradings in the Crypto world. Just start off safe. Use a reasonable amount that you are sure wont hurt you if lost.
Activity: 502
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 01:56:04 PM
no matter how much money you have, of course it is still called investment, but my advice, do not let the investment hurt your finances, because the crypto world is very uncertain, you may have to wait for longer, and not according to your expectations

Yeah you are right, in crypto you should have long patience because sometimes you will wait for so long on how many months that's why you need to more patience here so you not easily panic especially when the price drop.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
September 04, 2018, 01:37:56 PM
no matter how much money you have, of course it is still called investment, but my advice, do not let the investment hurt your finances, because the crypto world is very uncertain, you may have to wait for longer, and not according to your expectations
Activity: 168
September 04, 2018, 12:39:21 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

there is no nominal amount for investment, you can start with the nominal you have. but don't ever start investing when the market is red.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 12:02:25 PM
In my opinion, you need start to trade with an insignificant amount for you. Since the understanding of the market does not come immediately and the first deposit will be merged.

You should always remember that you can lose your money so you need to invest only your extra money and don't forget about main rule here
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
September 04, 2018, 11:53:24 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

start with the amount you can afford to lose.. never invest your all of the capital into crypto keep 50% in usdt to buy the btc in dip.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
September 04, 2018, 11:52:31 AM
It all depends on how much you can afford to lose. Investing in cryptocurrencies involves a lot of risks. You have to consider the possibilities of losing your investments many folds same as you expect it to increase many folds as well. Along this line, project how much risks you can afford. Do your research as well to mitigate losses. The gian is our and  loss is also yours
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 11:51:07 AM
The prices here are not , you can take the Ethereum one for $ 300 , and after 5 years, to come in and say it will cost around 20000 thousand dollars , so I think here you need to choose the coin in which you invest

LOL))) I think this is a big dream of every investor here who have ethereum and hope that price will grow till 20000 - the main question is - when?))
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
September 04, 2018, 11:48:02 AM

Thanks!

I don't think that there is such thing we call ideal number here. But I guess it would lie up upon the minimum amount require for you to start trading altcoin stuff. Any amount will do as long as it is inclined in the minimum required amount. Well, that is a good thing though you are not bursting out all the money you have, just continue doing it. You will be earning a little from that then those money use them as instead as your capital to continue trading stuffs.
Activity: 98
September 04, 2018, 11:43:08 AM
indeed there is no ideal number for investment but if you are a beginner at least multiply your analysis and use your capital gradually
Activity: 25
September 04, 2018, 07:42:28 AM
There is no ideal number for starting but i would like to suggest you that go for that money which you can easily afford in case of loss.
Activity: 52
September 04, 2018, 06:45:53 AM
now it can only start from the small things long time later it can become a big thing as we want it to be affordable with the circumstances of our money that today do not ever force or overdo it and never follow big people .
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
September 04, 2018, 06:04:53 AM
You need to be sure that you will not loose your investment once you start. In that case the more the better. But if you are a beginner- better spend time on studying.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
September 04, 2018, 06:00:28 AM
If you have less then you invest less and more will invest a lot, so consider before making a wise decision for you, be careful over Because the password market is quite risky
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
September 04, 2018, 04:35:18 AM
For me I started with nothing at first. I joined a lot of bounty campaigns and the rewards I got from them were the ones I use to start trading. Maybe if you have the money to spend you can start small first and get the hang of it. Then you can start to go bigger once you get used to trading.

You are right, I guess most of the people here get the money they are using in Trading in their salary on the bounty campaign they have joined, it is an alternative way if you really wanted to Trade but you don't have the money, you could also Trade the tokens that you could earn in any bounty. But if OP have the money, it is better if he is going to start on a big amount, buy the top coins next to bitcoin, it is a safe way because there is no doubt he could make profits to those coins.

Ethereum is the first one I recommend you guys to buy if you are just started trading, it is a sure win, and as a beginner of course I know that you didn't know how to find out what coins are good to be buy for you to use it on Trading.
Pages:
Jump to: