Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 24. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 11:03:04 AM
There is no ideal amount to start trading altcoins. You should be aware of all the risks that accompany this. Therefore, the amount you can afford to lose in case something goes wrong is the best amount.
copper member
Activity: 232
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 11:01:01 AM
There is no limit of how much BTC or ETH or $USD you have to start trade. Profit will depend on your investment amount. Regular trade can give you good profit.
Activity: 196
September 05, 2018, 10:59:24 AM
The crypto market is famous for turning $100 into big amounts. Has that boat sailed? Perhaps not but of course, do not invest with money that you cannot afford to lose.  Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 05, 2018, 10:58:57 AM
Starting investments are not so important now, the most important is exactly where you are going to invest, because choosing a normal project for investing is very difficult, especially if you start analyzing projects.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 10:58:34 AM
I think that the initial amount for trading altcoins does not play a big role, it is more important to have the skills and knowledge in trading, and of course experience. Only after that you can count on profit in trading.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 10:57:45 AM
500$ to 1000$ is good start for a newbie in cryptocurrency. Try to invest in multiple coins, split your investment in 3 parts. This will reduce the risk of loss and try to hold your assets for a at least 6 months to one year.
Activity: 448
September 05, 2018, 10:54:12 AM
The main thing is not how much money you have in your pocket, but with what kind of knowledge you begin! After all, you can earn even with zero starting capital, but without knowledge you will lose all your money, choose yourself!
Activity: 77
September 05, 2018, 04:47:42 AM
In crypto currency, you can invest with any amount you think you have, but I think you should at least start with the minimum of 100$ but invest with money you are ready to lose
Activity: 82
September 05, 2018, 04:46:09 AM
Can I understand how much you want to earn? I think it depends on how much you can accept the loss, because in the world of encryption we can't predict what will happen in the future. We invest in cryptocurrencies using reasonable money to make a reasonable investment. I think this is very important.
Activity: 168
September 05, 2018, 04:41:07 AM
Each person's ability to bear is different, financial capacity is also different, I think what suits oneself is the best, do not have specific number. Start with a small amount of money and see how it grows if you're successful and enjoy investing more.
Activity: 93
September 05, 2018, 04:38:18 AM
Buy as much as you can afford.It probably won't bring you any luck, but it will definitely arouse your interest in cryptography.
Activity: 126
September 05, 2018, 04:35:57 AM
By the way, there is no ideal number. It depends on your financial position that how much allow to invest. I would like to suggest that trading should be which should not hurt the financial position. It should be under limit for the profit purpose so that you can invest or trading for the long time which will be beneficial.
Activity: 26
September 05, 2018, 04:24:34 AM
There is no minimum number for investing, as long as that it is the money that can be risk to lose.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
September 05, 2018, 04:23:53 AM
There is no specific set of rules for investing because it depends on the level of income you are earning. If you are very experienced towards trading then you can invest more into trading, if you don't have experience better try with the small amounts.
Activity: 83
September 05, 2018, 04:21:36 AM
Cryptocurrency is too risky and doesn't expect too much money fast. As markets elite coins are new and undeveloped.
Activity: 196
September 05, 2018, 02:56:11 AM
Everything relies upon you and on the amount you can bear to lose, yet for me $100-500 is sufficient for you begin your vocation in alt coins. Simply split it into at least 5 coins and spotlight not just on one coin, along these lines you have numerous choices like when one coin dump you have different coins that may be rise. Yet, first you should know which coins you will purchase and hold, read on strings here what coins have a decent criticism and potential. By doing this there is a higher shot for you to succeed and gain a great deal of cash.
Activity: 98
September 05, 2018, 02:52:38 AM
100 dollars is enough since you are newbie in trading/investing, think of the best projects not the money, cause even though you have the money it will make no sense if you invest it to scam projects
and learn to trade to double or triple your earnings!
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 02:48:29 AM
It all depends on your skills and how much you have free money. If you are a beginner suggest with the smallest numbers you can make on the stock market, if you have some experience and understanding of the cryptocurrency you can start from 200-300 dollars. Important thing to remember for the start is not so important to make a profit as not to operate at a loss.
Activity: 266
September 05, 2018, 02:45:54 AM
it all depends on the capital you have and depends on the benefits you want to achieve because of trading. profits will depend on the capital we invest. start with at least $ 100
Activity: 518
September 05, 2018, 02:07:11 AM
I believe that you need to invest exactly as much as you are ready to lose. Since the market of crypto currency is very variable and it is difficult to penetrate it. Therefore, when investing in crypto, there are risks of loss.
I think it all depends on the strategy you use. you can start all this with low funds, and high funds. but, most people choose to start with a low fund for an investment. besides, the risk is also quite low.

When it comes to trade or investment you should start on amount that you afford to lose, ofcourse no one wants to lose their money but in crypto losing money is part of it so it's better to be ready than not ready.
Pages:
Jump to: