Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 26. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 06:55:12 PM
You can start trading with all your capital according to your ability, but not to sell all your wealth and not risk your assets. My advice is that you can start trading with small capital first. As time goes by, of course you will gain knowledge and experience. When your knowledge and experience increases, you can increasingly have a smart strategy so you can gradually increase your capital. I suggest this to avoid huge losses. Of course to play with big capital, so someone needs deep knowledge and experience so you have to be open to new knowledge and experience about trading. That is a bit of my thinking.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
September 04, 2018, 06:50:13 PM
You can start working in bitcoin or crypto world even though you have no money. Through joining in different campaigns you can start to do posting and if the campaign becomes successful, you can have your profit.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 06:47:09 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
The best option is to invest a small amount of money first and if you make a profit, you can try to invest more money.
Activity: 79
September 04, 2018, 04:57:22 PM
You should start with a 100-150 dollars. At the time you`ll lose half of your investments you will receive enough experience to start trading seriously.
Support. My mistake was that I studied a lot of information went to trade for all the money. I lost everything, but I did not give up, now I am close to returning the lost and soon I will start earning.
Activity: 289
September 04, 2018, 04:53:17 PM

Yes, you can start with any small amount that you do not mind losing for the experience gained in exchange for you in this market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 04, 2018, 04:44:59 PM
You can start with $ 100. But for a better start it's better that this amount is about 1000-2000 $. You should get acquainted with the market and the intricacies of the market, since without experience you can lose all your money.
Activity: 53
September 04, 2018, 04:40:41 PM
Well I dont think you should start with a huge sum of money, its just silly cus you may loose everything due to low experience.
Activity: 238
September 04, 2018, 04:29:21 PM
I think you can first try with 100 dollars to understand what the market is, to feel it and then have to make a decision to stay or not
Agreed. A small amount will be enough to assess their knowledge and capabilities in the market. Never chase after money, expect a return of only percent.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 04:26:06 PM
In my own opinion, I do not think there is any amount too small to start trading with as long as it is your spare money but before you start trading after your research and understanding of the system, I wll suggest you only start with a small amount and when you gain enough knowledge and experience, you can then use bigger amount.
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
September 04, 2018, 04:24:00 PM
Always the ideal amount of money for an investment or trading in the market depends on how much money you do not feel sorry for you to part with.
Activity: 210
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
September 04, 2018, 04:22:00 PM
If you get on the stock exchange 3000-5000 $ it will be enough to successfully begin to develop in this area ! Good altcoins to buy and invest in ICO !
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
September 04, 2018, 04:11:53 PM
You should start with a 100-150 dollars. At the time you`ll lose half of your investments you will receive enough experience to start trading seriously.
Activity: 350
September 04, 2018, 03:54:25 PM
I think you can first try with 100 dollars to understand what the market is, to feel it and then have to make a decision to stay or not
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 03:30:15 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
I believe that there is no certain amount to start investing.If you have extra savings,which in case of failure,You are ready to part with and at the same time not particularly feel it,then invest as much as you can,and if these savings are not present,and you want to invest in the last honestly earned money,it is better to leave this idea,because it is very risky.
Activity: 350
September 04, 2018, 03:00:31 PM

Thanks!
I think that for a start it will be enough to have 1 ethereum. Many of course with such a sum you will not earn, but will get the experience of trade.
   300 $ the amount is not small (for me personally). The main thing you think about what to trade now? A lot of altcoyins that do not bring profit
copper member
Activity: 61
September 04, 2018, 02:53:29 PM

Thanks!
I think that for a start it will be enough to have 1 ethereum. Many of course with such a sum you will not earn, but will get the experience of trade.
Activity: 98
September 04, 2018, 02:49:06 PM
If you are to invest crypto endeavour to invest such amount that if you loose, it will not in anyway affect you. But such amount can be minimum of $20 or there about. Then there is also a way you can start without spending dine, just a data, you are good to go.
Activity: 294
September 04, 2018, 02:46:43 PM
I know people who started trading with $1000 and lost... and people who started with $100 and now have a profit of $10000!
The amount is not so important, the more your deposit the less your risks. Most important is your experience and knowledge, understanding of the market and its feature!
Trading in other people's signals is dangerous and unpredictable because the mistakes you will make will not be yours Undecided. Study the market, study exchanges and their dynamics, it will give answers to your questions...
Activity: 294
September 04, 2018, 02:43:20 PM
The amount you put should be the amount you can afford to lose, the problem with some investors is they think of a high profit that they can achieve instantly which would already make them unrealistic.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
September 04, 2018, 02:39:27 PM

Thanks!

there is no minimum to trading altcoin, because you will definitely still get profit with whatever capital, only if your capital is small then the profit you get is also small.
Pages:
Jump to: