Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 25. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 393
Merit: 10
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
September 05, 2018, 02:05:25 AM
For trading newbies you will not miss a big investment for altcoin because you're just starting to get lost especially if you do not know trading yet if you're trading a bigger investment can start at a small investment and if It's pretty good in trading you can increase it to grow your profit and it's better to be able to focus on pro traders to increase your profit or increase your knowledge.
Activity: 308
September 05, 2018, 01:54:51 AM
 To start trading it is depends on how much you can risks. In coins, you should know the value and the right value of the investment to start in coins. Be wise, think the negative and positive result of what you're doing. You may also lose your money if you made a mistake.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
September 05, 2018, 01:51:49 AM
I believe that you need to invest exactly as much as you are ready to lose. Since the market of crypto currency is very variable and it is difficult to penetrate it. Therefore, when investing in crypto, there are risks of loss.
I think it all depends on the strategy you use. you can start all this with low funds, and high funds. but, most people choose to start with a low fund for an investment. besides, the risk is also quite low.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 01:50:38 AM
I believe that you need to invest exactly as much as you are ready to lose. Since the market of crypto currency is very variable and it is difficult to penetrate it. Therefore, when investing in crypto, there are risks of loss.
Activity: 341
September 05, 2018, 01:50:09 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

300$ is nice number to start. This amount you will probably lose completely. But what you get will be the experience. Then invest more $ 200 and start trading with the experience you gained
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 01:49:10 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

This is about how much you have the bigger you invest the higher the profit you get in return. But don't invest all your altcoin in one coin alone. Better divide iit so that you have some back up in case that other coin youre investing with will collapse.
Activity: 103
September 05, 2018, 01:48:09 AM

Thanks!

It depends on money that you are planing to invest. But I suggest you shouldn't spend all your money to invest, only use idle money

Hi, I always correct folks on that phrase' idle money' .I wanna tell you there is no such thing.
If you know a coin or even bitcoin will dip at the point you wanna buy ,would you go ahead.i know it is NO. You only buy a coin if you have studied and predicted it's outcome and then risk it hoping for the best but if you know you will lose , you wouldn't risk it in the first place, be at least 80% predictive of a coin before going in
Cheers
Activity: 103
September 05, 2018, 01:43:41 AM

Thanks!

Hello, capital to start trading all coins is not the problem but the basic understanding in trading generally, the candles, the TA, the 24hr news,e.t.c are what to be know first before going to trade or else you gonna get burnt fast.
I keep saying this, the only time a noob / newbie can trade is during bull run but if not please, I suggest you learn first then test yourself out.
And also remember, loss is part of the deal
Cheers
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 01:42:12 AM
any appropriate capital and capabilities alone. the more capital issued could certainly to get results that are getting bigger as well and vice versa. but to come in and start trading certainly need strong guidelines to survive in this regard so that later did not panic and go with the value of the loss.
Activity: 48
September 05, 2018, 01:39:32 AM
Part of the lessons i have learnt fro this space is never to be in haste in whenever i a dealing with any coin, either you are buying or selling. Although, you may not be accuracy in your dealing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
September 05, 2018, 01:36:57 AM

Thanks!

It depends on money that you are planing to invest. But I suggest you shouldn't spend all your money to invest, only use idle money
Activity: 30
September 05, 2018, 01:32:20 AM
It's depend on how much you can effort to loss. Don't invest with all your money. Smart person always make a money management before invest. Let say you have $5k free money in your hand. Invest only 25 till 50 percent of that. The rest is for backup when your investment is not gain profit yet.
Activity: 70
September 05, 2018, 01:25:10 AM
now it can only start from the small things long time later it can become a big thing as we want it to be affordable with the circumstances of our money that today do not ever force or overdo it and never follow big people .
Activity: 157
September 05, 2018, 01:20:02 AM
You can start investing with very little capital. And you can buy coins that are entered in the list of the best coins. If in this initial investment you can succeed of course you can add your money to invest. But if you fail you have to continue to learn and never give up.
Activity: 55
September 05, 2018, 01:18:47 AM
Since the crypto currency market is highly volatile and the instability of the market price it made it very hard for any one to be able to states and amount needed to start trading altcoin so at that it becomes an individual decision but you should invest a good amount in other to take advantage of the market when the price rise.
Activity: 76
September 05, 2018, 01:14:20 AM
I start from zero and collect giveaway from my friend, there is no limit to starting trading but if you want to try starting at $ 100 I think that's enough until you are ready to increase capital.
Activity: 98
September 05, 2018, 01:13:08 AM

Thanks!

Maybe there won't be an ideal number, but I think $ 10k is enough to start. You may only need to choose one or two coins that you like, and buy with a portion of capital. The rest is for subsequent purchases, or to buy when the market suddenly drops quickly. Capital reserves are very important in trading, believe me.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 01:07:46 AM

Thanks!
First you should to decide, how much you can let to lose. And only then, try with a small part, something about $50-100. After, when you get some practice, increase trade amount.
Activity: 110
September 05, 2018, 01:06:40 AM

Thanks!

Maybe trading is a little different, because it requires reserve capital that is used to buy in stages. So it will depend on your expectations.
Say on a good day you can get 5% of half your capital, and a few days later you get nothing or a little loss. So it really depends on your needs.
Activity: 84
September 05, 2018, 12:36:52 AM

Thanks!

As far as I know, good trading has several strategies. But what is clear is that the goal is to get small profits continuously. So I think the amount of capital will greatly affect the amount of your profits, or your losses. But if you decide to become a trader, then the amount of capital is the main component to get maximum results.
Pages:
Jump to: