Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 23. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 05:53:07 AM
Well there's no correct sum for a perfect start,all you have to do is begin contributing with the cash that you willing to lose.After you start,you can watch the market each day and purchase the coin that you feel ideal for your investment.If you make profit,then you can keep on trading like always,but in the event that you got no profit,you should hold it and sit tight for the ideal time to sell.If you got the inclination that the coin you hold will convey you benefit later on,it's best to continue holding and begin new interest in the new portofolio.
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
September 06, 2018, 01:20:06 AM
Crypto currency investment is very risk and you should note that before you start, dont just start with any amount, just start with the amount you able to afford to loose.
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
September 05, 2018, 11:24:56 PM
the ability of everyone of course is very diverse. and for me how nominal for starting your it will greatly depend on the ability of each of you. Then don't be forced to follow the others.
Activity: 84
September 05, 2018, 11:16:57 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

It's not easy to trade. Your emotions will lead you to make mistakes, and that will happen to every trader at the start. So I think trying a small amount would be better to know your psychology discipline in trading. If you are successful enough, then you can increase the amount of capital in the future.
Activity: 87
September 05, 2018, 11:05:55 PM
Now the price of bitcoin and altcoins is very cheap since the market is almost at the bottom.  In my opinion, this is a very good time for new investors.  Those coins that were expensive in the winter, can now be bought at the price they were worth a year ago.  Strat, Etc, Neo, DCR - I would buy them necessarily.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 81
September 05, 2018, 05:55:09 PM
 You should start with something small, something that is not regretful if in case a drop of price occurred and You should learn from your experience, and when you have slowly gained some profit, then you could now take a step forward.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 12:24:42 PM
the answer is actually simple. start with the amount of money you are willing to lose. thats how you should go about it. never use more money than you can lose without harming yourself. this is the optimal amount.
Activity: 32
September 05, 2018, 12:19:06 PM
There is no specific amount you are to start with, you invest based on your capacity, and make sure it's you spare money.  Huh
Activity: 56
September 05, 2018, 12:14:22 PM
I started trading with about 300 usd, and that went good for me, I mean, I didn't even spend it all at once, as I needed to learn more about the market, probably just used 100 usd of it in the beginning.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 12:10:17 PM
Cryptocurrency is too risky and doesn't expect too much money fast. As markets elite coins are new and undeveloped.

Yes! You should invest only those money that you don't afraid to lose if the market or your coin will down!
Activity: 322
September 05, 2018, 12:08:29 PM
if you are new, you better start with just enough capital, don't force it.

copper member
Activity: 61
September 05, 2018, 12:07:36 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
I think that for a start it will be enough to have 1 ethereum. Many of course with such a sum you will not earn, but will get the experience of trade.
   300 $ the amount is not small (for me personally). The main thing you think about what to trade now? A lot of altcoyins that do not bring profit
Even in this situation, which now reigns in the crypto-currency market, we can find the moments when the trader will make a profit. It is necessary to understand that after any reduction in prices, a period of growth begins. For example, the ZIL coin on August 15 was worth 2.5 cents, and today the price is already 4 cents and this is taking into account the fact that today all the altcoins are falling again.
Activity: 113
September 05, 2018, 12:02:46 PM
Like investing on anything else. Start with an amount of money which whom you are willing to lose because a risky investment needs sacrifice. It all depends in your budget and capacity. Wink Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 12:00:31 PM
I think the question should be is how much can you afford to loose? because for me any amount that I'm comfortable to put in the market, an amount that I would not need in the near future or an amount that I can say that can be put aside and not for immediate daily expenses would be a good amount to put in cryptomarket.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
September 05, 2018, 11:56:14 AM
you dont need to start with money or numbers, but start with leanings on how to get that amount in the future even if you dont put some of your fiat from pocket. the important to do is build your determination and dedication on your self to do the task everyday.
Activity: 189
September 05, 2018, 11:42:33 AM
That is for you to choose my companion. There is no base sum expected to begin contributing. A few people bet everything with all their cash however for me I take after a straightforward govern which is dependably contribute what you can stand to lose. Try not to go over the edge and offer all that you got and contribute on cryptographic money. Continuously have an arrangement b in the event that things falls flat.
Activity: 826
September 05, 2018, 11:40:12 AM
In my opinion this depends on our ability, but I suggest not to sell everything for crypto investment, as we know that crypto investment is very risky so starting with a small nominal for example $ 500 is the ideal start.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 11:11:09 AM
The specificity of the crypto currency market is that you can start investing or trading with a very small amount. This will help you gain experience and not get big losses.1
Activity: 546
September 05, 2018, 11:09:27 AM
I think i should start this work as a full time job for survive me and my family with full of trust and full of patience and for profit of more coins  and take profit in rupees after sale the coins but do this work regular and this work is without risk and without competition.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 11:06:57 AM
I think you should invest the money you are excess, the market is always risky so I advise you not to borrow as well as pledge assets to invest!
Pages:
Jump to: