Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 48. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 03:07:52 AM
Strat with what you have and where you are, thats just the way it iif you wanna wait till you have a certain amount to get in then you might regret it, or maybe you will never get that amount, People start small and grow, thats just the policy. You dont have to have a huge amount to set off, there will always be a room to grow, so dont wait for the ideal amount
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 03:03:05 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

Whatever how much you have well its okay. Just like other says, there is no definate amount to start in trading. Just trade the amount you want and then you will receive the right amount for that. When I am trading, I put all of my token to sell it because I do not want to wise some time before it will lose its value. But you should calculate the token you have because there is a transaction fee behind it.
Activity: 226
August 10, 2018, 02:53:22 AM
There is no definate amount of money to start with in the crypto world, thats one of the advantages that come with cryptocurrency, You can start from anywhere and still end up up top, Just depends on whether you have what it takes to survive in the crypto platform, THElittlke you have can be invested wisely and get good returns while the much can be poorly invested and result into losses.
Activity: 126
August 10, 2018, 02:28:36 AM
Everything becomes ideal number if we invest a amount carefully. I would like to suggest about trading in cryptocurrency like altcoin. First, you should not investment money after taking borrow from third person. It may be panic. Secondly, you should invest in altcoin and bitcoin both. There is need to have patience for a long time for the profit. We should observe the global market timely. 
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
August 10, 2018, 02:23:22 AM
There isn't any fixed amount of money needed to start trading with altcoins. Most importantly, you must make sure your money is capable of catering for GAS fees which shouldn't be more than $5. Also, start with the amount you can afford to lose and make sure you study the coin with which you want to trade with because not all coins are worth trading with.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 02:16:45 AM
They always say that the best amount to start with is the one you're willing to lose, also keep in mind the saying "no risk, no reward", but to start with you can start low and feel the market, as we are down you can get good prices, so take advantage and diversify your portfolio.
Activity: 62
August 10, 2018, 02:16:11 AM
This is different for everyone. I think it's best to invest in spare cash. I did just that, regardless of the market's ups and downs, I can stay calm and not use my money for life. Anxious to sell.
Activity: 62
August 10, 2018, 02:13:17 AM
This is different for everyone. I think it's best to invest in spare cash. If you have money outside of life, I think you can invest all the money because the cryptocurrency is worth investing. profitable.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 02:11:46 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

I only have 130$ and yesterday I bought BTC. Ethereum is also a very good coin, however I like BTC more. I think there is no minimum or maximum amount to start with. You can start with the amount you have and feel fine.
Activity: 61
August 10, 2018, 02:09:54 AM
you asked a very strange question ...invest as much as you want . You can invest $2
Activity: 81
August 10, 2018, 02:05:33 AM

Thanks!
Only invest what you can afford to lose. Investing in crypto may take a big risk but it will also give you a big profit if you will work hard and understand its process.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
August 10, 2018, 02:01:39 AM

Thanks!

I would recommend the following: spend for your altcoins and Bitcoins 50% of your budget. Leave the money for living and never lend anything! You must be ready for all situations, even for the fall of alts’ price.
yeah this one really a good advise for an individual who will going to start an investment here in cryptocurrency. I do believe that it should be bitcoin to invest with and not anything else though there are good altcoins in the market that will relatively will let you have the maximum potentials to profit. High potential profit but high risk also.
Activity: 146
August 10, 2018, 01:55:47 AM
I would start with what you can afford to lose first off.  There is no guarantees and the losses can be painful.  I would take a percentage of my monthly income and get in slowly to insure you don't hit any peaks while getting in.  This can save much drama for beginners. 
Activity: 168
August 10, 2018, 01:54:12 AM

Thanks!
I do not know your financial situation.  I advise you to invest the amount that you are not afraid to lose.  This is the best choice.
Activity: 840
August 09, 2018, 08:48:44 PM
The advantages of crypto currency is that you can start trading and investment activities with almost any amount. But you have to accept that the first deposit you will lose.

Many altcoin have price below 1 cent and if we are using $100, we can get a lot coin. But before we buying a coin/token, we should consider their project and their developers team because research is important thing before we make investment. Many altcoin with good project and working product in market have low price and have potention to make big profits in next several months
Activity: 112
August 09, 2018, 08:18:27 PM

Thanks!
It all depends on you and also how is your plan of investment, I would recommend to invest just the money you won't need in the near future, just your spared money, and focus on long term profits in order to avoid the fluctuations.
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
August 09, 2018, 07:57:38 PM
It all depends on your goals. If you want to try margin trading then you need between $1000 and $10000. To my mind this is good start amount.
Activity: 196
August 09, 2018, 03:18:42 PM
Their is no fixed amount one can start with. What you need to do is to define your strategy and get appropriate knowledge in what you are doing or what you are investing into. One should always start small before growing big.
Activity: 268
August 09, 2018, 01:54:37 PM
The advantages of crypto currency is that you can start trading and investment activities with almost any amount. But you have to accept that the first deposit you will lose.
That initial deposit is what makes a coin add to your list. There is a lot of people that pour in a lot of money but only make a little bit back.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
August 09, 2018, 01:52:36 PM
Pages:
Jump to: