Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 47. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 02:43:30 AM
You should start with the money you can afford to lose . Just start exploring the forum and read the reviews of other more experienced traders . You have to learn from their experience .
copper member
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 02:23:25 AM
I think that in order to reach a normal income, you need a large amount for turnover – not less than 10 thousand dollars.
Activity: 110
August 11, 2018, 11:08:16 PM
I began with 500 dollars. Spent every one of them on ICOs. Three quickly fell, however after a large portion of a year they climbed nearly to the first cost. The rest started to develop. I started to offer Find an ICO first that will suit your trust in, and you don't generally need to bet everything for contributing, simply begin with a little measure of cash, don't put your financial plan and money related hanging in the balance. It's much the same as doing preliminary and error.them continuously with a little level of benefits. Something like this.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 05:21:10 PM
To start with small  money. Better if you will take 20%  to your monthly income. By piecemeal made your deposit more. Looking on the who you will to get income.
Activity: 182
August 11, 2018, 02:22:20 AM
If you are confident in its success then invest a few thousand dollars, and if you think that you have something does not work , it is not worth the risk and better try small.
Activity: 294
August 11, 2018, 01:19:16 AM
Ideal figures for all not case and and I don't expect she will. It all depends on your skills and capabilities. I started with $ 1000 and I did great
Activity: 196
August 10, 2018, 02:13:56 PM
how much your total money I think 15 percent of what you have is ideal you can increase number depends on your stats. dont wait to join crypto currencies. good luck to you.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 02:13:00 PM
now it can only start from the small things long time later it can become a big thing as we want it to be affordable with the circumstances of our money that today do not ever force or overdo it and never follow big people .
Activity: 201
August 10, 2018, 02:08:39 PM
I think that it is better for you to invest as much as your budget allows, since this is the most normal when you do not invest everything, but the average amount. I think you understand me
Activity: 41
August 10, 2018, 02:07:41 PM
The main thing in any case do not trade cryptocurrency on borrowed funds. Take trade as much money as I do not have any catastrophe to lose. You can start, for example, with $ 100.
Activity: 46
August 10, 2018, 09:06:38 AM
The perfect sum for contributing is the cash that you are not hesitant to lose or lose in light of the fact that the possibility of doing idiocy when the market falls low since you effortlessly separated with this cash
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 09:02:27 AM
It all depends on your financial strength, if you desire to make huge income in any coin, you have to invest big by converting your fiat currency into any of the coin of your choice and wait patiently while monitoring the market exchange to know the rise and fall of cryptocurrencies in other to earn high profit.
Activity: 158
August 10, 2018, 07:23:19 AM
If you decide to buy coins then of course you do not need to spend the entire amount that you have.The cryptocurrency market is volatile and no one knows how it will behave in 1 minute.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 07:00:04 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
I do not know your financial situation.  I advise you to invest the amount that you are not afraid to lose.  This is the best choice.

I totally agree with your point. Investing in high-risk crypto but it also brings huge profits. You should only invest the money you can lose. If you do not have much experience I think you should choose the potential coin, and long term hold. BTC or ETH is one of the best coin. which I think people can refer to
Activity: 3
August 10, 2018, 05:15:59 AM
If you are not experienced, it shouldn't be for example $50.000 for sure. It depends on your wealth and experience.
Activity: 126
August 10, 2018, 05:06:02 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

To start an investment there is no benchmark that you have to bring in how much money. it's all up to you to start with what amount, but my advice starts from a small amount first.
Activity: 1
August 10, 2018, 05:04:39 AM

Thanks!

It depends on your wealth and experience.That’s just what I was thinking
Activity: 77
August 10, 2018, 04:14:02 AM

Thanks!
There are no ideal numbers , u should start with how much u can , just remember one thing ''never invest more then u can lose'' and everything will be fine Cheesy
Activity: 176
August 10, 2018, 04:10:26 AM
If you have no money then you fill airdrops and  work on bounties and social media campains and earn money and other you can start  cryptocurrency with  minimum money its depends on your budget.
Activity: 1
August 10, 2018, 03:11:00 AM

Thanks!

There is no ideal. My advice is to spend time reading. You will make the right decision
Pages:
Jump to: