Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 49. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 01:47:57 PM
The right question is what are your targets?

The more you invest, the faster you can expect big gains (but you can lose everything too). By investing little you can still expect good profits, but it will probably take much longer (unless you are lucky or really good  Grin)

I think it's especially important to respect the basic rule of trading, invest only money that you are willing to lose (unfortunately I think many people forget this rule because attracted by profit  Embarrassed)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 01:25:58 PM
To start a crypto trading, the ideal amount of money cannot be recommended, it is enough to determine a number for each .
Activity: 37
August 09, 2018, 01:15:04 PM
I start from zero and collect giveaway from my friend, there is no limit to starting trading but if you want to try starting at $ 100 I think that's enough until you are ready to increase capital.
Activity: 132
August 09, 2018, 01:11:03 PM
I propose to start a small trade first, because this industry is very risky. To make accumulation, and to gain experience .
Activity: 77
August 09, 2018, 12:47:19 PM
I think everything relies upon the amount you need to win at last, comprehend that this sort of action is extremely hazardous and how it can bring cash, it can not bring anything and you will basically lose all your cash.
Activity: 167
August 09, 2018, 08:14:56 AM
I think the best option is to invest $ 500.  You can invest in reliable coins (BTC and ETH) and in a few months make a profit.
Activity: 14
August 09, 2018, 12:33:16 AM
Like almost everyone above you say you have to start with an amount of money that will not affect your life if you lose it. My advice is to start with a small amount and save it for a while. This is because at first, if you don't have experience.
$100 is a lot of money to start with.
Activity: 187
August 09, 2018, 12:03:16 AM
Like almost everyone above you say you have to start with an amount of money that will not affect your life if you lose it. My advice is to start with a small amount and save it for a while. This is because at first, if you don't have experience.
Activity: 70
August 08, 2018, 11:58:53 PM
The more the better, how much you can invest .
Activity: 48
August 08, 2018, 11:28:50 PM
There is no amount you'd better start with. it is better to say how much you can afford ,and such is worth investing .
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
August 08, 2018, 10:28:34 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

For me, i would start into little amount of money because theres a risk in everything, just start into small amount if your newbie in trading and investment.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
August 08, 2018, 10:23:09 PM
dont risk what you dont want to lose. Just learn to trade small amount first then once you start profitting you can double your capital and on.
Activity: 80
August 08, 2018, 10:21:07 PM
I started at around $800 and went all in btc but it was a long time ago
now I have a mining facility, bounty team and investment in various coins and 4 icos.
again it was at least 10 years ago.
for now, I'd say at least $500 then spread it out, wait for the market stabilized.
Activity: 154
August 08, 2018, 10:15:59 PM
I don't think I need a lot of money to do this business, we can do this with modest means, we have money. But we must keep an eye on investment and trade. If you are a beginner, learn first the risks that will occur in the future. And always be patient if you want to succeed in this business.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 12:14:24 PM
It depends on you. Only you can know how much you can afford. If you can take the risk of a large amount, you can get a big budget for a big reward. For me it will be ideal to start with a small budget. We do not know what will come to us.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 12:03:05 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
In crypto community, there is no amount that is too small or two big to start investing with. You should not use your life savings but only your spare money. Before you start trading or investing, you should have foundation knowledge of technical analysis and do a very good research of the coin before you invest in it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 08, 2018, 11:57:10 AM

Thanks!
Invest the amount that you are not afraid to lose.  I think this is the best option.  But do not invest all the money at once.

Yeah don't you ever try to invest all your money in one ico only. Let your money placed in different ico so you will get different token or coin because many coin has it's own potential so invest your money on different ico.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Distributed Credit Chain
August 08, 2018, 11:56:29 AM
How much money does not matter. Most importantly, you can benefit from the initial capital
Then you should try to understand the characteristics of each token, and the more likely you are to make money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899
August 08, 2018, 11:56:18 AM
Before going to start on something, you need to be ready in terms of time, effort and any other factors that would make a major impact on your own crypto universe. It is not how much you should start, it is how much are you willing to sacrifice when it comes to cryptos you need to be ready because there are a lot of circumstances you will going to face.
Activity: 155
August 08, 2018, 11:50:27 AM

Thanks!
Invest the amount that you are not afraid to lose.  I think this is the best option.  But do not invest all the money at once.
Pages:
Jump to: