Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 50. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 12:53:37 PM
It is difficult to answer your question how much you need to invest the amount that will not be sorry to lose in case of failure, it is not necessary in my opinion to start with large sums,start small, gain knowledge and experience.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
August 07, 2018, 12:50:10 PM
There is no ideal number, but if you don't want to lose significantly on comissions and transfer fee, invest at least 500$ and don't send it constantly from1 exchange to another.
You know, don't withdraw this amount in cash, just leave it in crypto.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 12:38:40 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
There is no ideal number.  The more you invest, the more profit you get.  But do not invest all the money at once.
Activity: 38
August 07, 2018, 09:35:58 AM
It depends on your financial health. But as normal, you should start with a small amount of money.
Activity: 183
August 07, 2018, 09:23:13 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
I think to get a good profit it's worth investing $ 400-500 in ETH and you will be able to make a profit by the end of the year.
Activity: 48
August 06, 2018, 02:04:56 PM
To start, you have to count your savings. And make an investment that will not affect you in real life .
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
August 06, 2018, 01:43:41 PM
actually, the amount of money you have to start is based on which exchange you want to enter
if on IDEX, they set a minimum limit of 100 USD
and I think 100 USD is the ideal money to start trading

I think it's worth starting with the bounty campaigns, it will give you experience and also bring the first tokens from which you can start trading. And when there is experience in trading then it will be possible to start investing in the cryptocurrency, the main thing is to do everything without hurry, then there will be a good result.
Activity: 81
August 06, 2018, 01:39:44 PM
The important thing is that you start as early as possible. Here it does not matter how big or small you invest in capital, to which you want to involve yourself, there are still incomes.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
August 06, 2018, 12:06:48 PM
There is no ideal amount for trading in atcoins but you just have to determine the amount you would be willing to risk in the business.
It's true, if you want to trade in altcoin, of course you don't have to spend a lot of your money. How much you can trade, so that profit affects how much you pay for the trade you make.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
August 06, 2018, 11:56:29 AM
No more than a couple thousand dollars. Make sure to go slow and dont go crazy in the bull market...
Activity: 75
August 06, 2018, 11:55:36 AM
There is no ideal amount for trading in atcoins but you just have to determine the amount you would be willing to risk in the business.
Activity: 89
August 06, 2018, 11:51:43 AM
Trading in atcoins, you dont need to have a particular amount but first it depends on how much you are willing to risk to trade in atcoin.
Activity: 224
August 06, 2018, 11:46:13 AM
If your first experience in trading, I advise you to start with an amount not exceeding $1000. With it, you will more or less be able to feel the taste of trade, and will not be sorry to lose.
Activity: 168
August 06, 2018, 01:54:52 AM
I would say it depends on your budget / financial stability. please do not invest all your life savings into crypto. There is still a posibility that it may crash. Soo just allocate a small percent of money to be invested in crypto. Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make.
You're right.  It is better to invest the amount of money that is not terrible to lose.  And of course it's better to invest in a few coins.

Activity: 358
Merit: 108
August 06, 2018, 01:51:45 AM
I would say it depends on your budget / financial stability. please do not invest all your life savings into crypto. There is still a posibility that it may crash. Soo just allocate a small percent of money to be invested in crypto. Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make.
Activity: 196
August 06, 2018, 01:50:21 AM

Thanks!
I see no reason to invest less than 300-500 $.  I think this is a good amount of money to start.
Activity: 108
August 05, 2018, 09:56:17 PM
I personally do not determine the ideal number, I just take care of my money. crypto's price doesn't even change even in seconds so in this case I need to be careful. in this case I did not invest all of my money so that if I lost my investment my life continued, even though the investment expectations were for profit but the possibility of bad could often occur. me or even you need accuracy in this matter.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
August 05, 2018, 09:51:59 PM
actually, the amount of money you have to start is based on which exchange you want to enter
if on IDEX, they set a minimum limit of 100 USD
and I think 100 USD is the ideal money to start trading
Activity: 42
August 05, 2018, 09:12:05 PM
Any amount would do, a starting amount that you can afford to lose because you are still starting. Start with 3 or 5 coins to trade to minimize the risk
Activity: 14
August 05, 2018, 08:56:02 PM
Basically, before you start off your journey in crypto trading, you should put some serious factors into consideration.
1. What's your risk tolerance level?
2. What's your normal expenditures like?
3. How much can you loss out of this your earnings and still you will still be able to forge ahead?
4. How fair is the exchange fee at which you wish to start Yuri trading journey.

And seriously, this fourth  factor is a serious thing to put into consideration as it wouldn't be wise trading in an exchange that charges exorbitantly.

In all, 50$ should be good for a start.
Pages:
Jump to: