Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 56. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 122
July 30, 2018, 03:27:56 PM
Since the crypto currency market is highly volatile and the instability of the market price it made it very hard for any one to be able to states and amount needed to start trading altcoin so at that it becomes an individual decision but you should invest a good amount in other to take advantage of the market when the price rise.
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 03:23:58 PM
My advice you should have to start with small amount and when you will be expert in trading and you will understood market conditions then you can trade freely in the market and will be succeed.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 03:19:36 PM
I think you should spend not more than the half of your monthly budget to succeed in trading, don't invest too much as it is risky.
I dont think so. I think you should not spend you money in trading. May be you should earn tokens in bounty and then start to trading with those tokens
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO
July 30, 2018, 03:02:02 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

There is no ideal number really in trading to start. For as long you are willing to join in trading you can start even a little amount so that you can practice in and be a good trader. Later on you can trade big amount but still be careful.
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
July 30, 2018, 02:58:42 PM
I think you should spend not more than the half of your monthly budget to succeed in trading, don't invest too much as it is risky.
Activity: 266
July 30, 2018, 02:57:09 PM
There is no ideal number. I think the best way is to put half of your money. After you learn trading, you will continue to invest
Activity: 75
July 30, 2018, 02:52:20 PM
There is no ideal number. You should start with that you will comfortable and it will not hurt your pocket. Because crypto and trading are dangerous, especially if you have no experience. And remember - invest only what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 192
July 30, 2018, 02:43:29 PM
Start with as much as you can. But you must understand that investment is a risk. Therefore knowing what you are doing will give you advantage as it will give you a open mind understand things and to develop yourself more.
Activity: 406
July 30, 2018, 01:56:50 PM
Ask yourself if you can trade! If you have skills in this matter, then the amount of investment is not so important, because you can make yourself a decent bank for some time without much investment. The second point is margin trading, it's really necessary to have a good margin of safety, because the market is very unstable, and you do not always get profit from the first deal. And always stick to the rule in your head, work only with the stop-loss !!! Otherwise you will become a long-term investor .....
Activity: 336
July 30, 2018, 01:20:12 PM
Depending on the possibilities, I advised starting with about 1000 dollars and investing in a few altcoins. This amount can be lost without any special consequences.
Activity: 151
July 30, 2018, 01:14:16 PM
I think the minimum is to invest $ 300 to make a profit.  And it is better to invest a minimum of 2 coins.
Activity: 196
July 30, 2018, 03:41:32 AM
Depend of how much monet you have .Invest a small amout how will not affect you in case will make a bed investment.I recomand to start to make bounty,its easy way to earn coin ,and you can start traiding with them.
Activity: 103
July 30, 2018, 02:14:42 AM
There is no better number , for each of us is a number that you can afford .
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 02:10:36 AM
Obviously, there is no minimum amount to start investing into the crypto world just like the stock market, forex etc. It all depends on how much money you are primarily willing to lose op because everyone knows how volatile this crypto world is and this is inevitable if you ask me. My suggestion is to start investing with small amounts like 0.01 btc and start going up from there based on whether you earned profits or loss through your trades. Be careful!
Yes, the important thing is to choose a suitable investment strategy. Choose which coins to be a long-term investment. Which coins have the potential for short-term trading.
Activity: 55
July 30, 2018, 02:08:35 AM
I advise you first of all the quantity that you may manage to pay for to loss, else with a small amount as capital. because, you are totally new and it takes little time to study the same. in case you had no preceding enjoy you must begin small and spot how you perform. You need to be equipped for all conditions, even for the autumn of alts’ rate. do not panic Wink
Activity: 560
July 30, 2018, 02:08:30 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

It all depends on your trading strategy and the cryptoexchange on which you are going to trade. If this is intraday trading, then you can start with $ 100. But in this case you can not effectively manage your finances.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 02:00:47 AM
The main thing is not how much money to invest in crypto-currencies, but how to distribute them in a way other than trade. I have experience and I must say that you always need to keep 25% of Bitcoin in the portFele, 25% of the money is to be traded on races down-up, 25% to prospective altcoyins at low prices, 25% to buy ICO project tokens.
Activity: 318
July 29, 2018, 09:42:00 AM

Thanks!
I started my career in the world of cryptocurrency with little money, I had $ 800. I was sure that this amount is enough and I was not mistaken. A year later, I increased my capital several dozen times.
Activity: 126
July 29, 2018, 09:29:11 AM
There is no ideal number. My favorite advice is always this: Invest an amount that wouldn't hurt you financially even if you lost all of it. Although we all hope for the best and want to make profit, the crypto environment (especially the altcoin environment) is highly volatile and you never know what might happen tomorrow.

I agree. You should set a certain value for investment. You should now invest all of your money since it can make your living a difficult. Since the market is volatile, you can't say that it will go up and up. there will be a time that it will go down and when it go down so your investment is. So you should be careful when investing, and just be patient.
Activity: 14
July 29, 2018, 09:25:33 AM
there are no perfect number when you are purchasing altcoin in light of the fact that there are some altcoin that are extremely shoddy those day you can get that and hold it for some time and sit tight for it to go blast and when that time comes you can offer it
Pages:
Jump to: