Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 55. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 12:37:00 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
depending on your capital capability and how much confidence and patience you are in investing, note also the risks that we will get hopefully become a successful investor
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 12:36:52 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
You can start with some ETH's 1 or 2. then also invest in cryptics.tech  It is an ICO project with working product. AI based platform, predictions with more then 70%+ of probability. Use their MVP to know where coins price moves. then buy some EOS, XLP, ETH. So you can do profit!
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 12:35:09 AM
There is no ideal number. My favorite advice is always this: Invest an amount that wouldn't hurt you financially even if you lost all of it. Although we all hope for the best and want to make profit, the crypto environment (especially the altcoin environment) is highly volatile and you never know what might happen tomorrow.

This thread could have been over in 2 posts.
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 12:18:03 AM
I think to start trading your trades with very little trading capital is enough, for your trading capital can use capital at least $ 100 is enough to start trading altcoin. for beginners not too much-a lot first.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
July 31, 2018, 12:16:52 AM
Start with the amount you are willing to loose because cryptocurrency is very volatile if you are very impatience your gonna loose everything because the key in crypto is holding.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 12:02:24 AM
I think that there is no such a certain amount of money, this amount is determined by the capabilities of each person. I think that you should take into account the fact that whatever amount you start trading, you should also have spare money.
Activity: 35
July 30, 2018, 08:51:16 PM
The amount depends on the coin. Personally I wouldn't spend a lot if the development team is invisible. I would check whether the coin is good or not by looking at their website, discord, whitepaper, etc.... The amount also would depend on your financial state. If you are well off then you can afford to lose more but still choose wisely. If you are one of the less fortunate then I wouldn't spend as much unless I'm well aware of the coins state and it's future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
July 30, 2018, 08:46:21 PM
The amount to start trading with altcoins depends on which altcoin you choose to trade with as each coin has its own price on the market. For a coin like Ripple, holding a few dollars can purchase quite a good number to start trading with.
Activity: 79
July 30, 2018, 08:43:11 PM
I would say it depends on your budget / financial stability. please do not invest all your life savings into crypto. There is still a posibility that it may crash. Soo just allocate a small percent of money to be invested in crypto. Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make.

Any amount will do as much as you can afford to lose it. I mean, everything here in cryptp world is unstable and anything can happen to your money. Just hope for the best.
Activity: 291
July 30, 2018, 08:39:58 PM
I would say it depends on your budget / financial stability. please do not invest all your life savings into crypto. There is still a posibility that it may crash. Soo just allocate a small percent of money to be invested in crypto. Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make.
Activity: 434
July 30, 2018, 07:11:43 PM
The ideal number for trading is when you can get a coin with the lowest value and sell it at a time when the market has increased the price. So you can sell at a higher price than your purchase. That way, you can earn a large number of profits.
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 07:05:15 PM
First of all, i want to say that to start a crypto trade ideal number of money can not be recommended, it is enough for everyone to determine the ideal number for their own savings. Please do not use all your money at the beginning.
Activity: 122
Merit: 2
July 30, 2018, 06:57:37 PM
There is usually no fix amount anyone can suggest to you to start trading with, everything is based on person and your level of knowledge before you start trading, for instance if you decide to learn trading properly and understand the long term and swing trading and you decide to start with the long term trading which is definitely the best place for newbies you can invest as much as 500$ to 1000$ and still make a huge profit without losing a dime, the most important thing is your knowledge before starting
Activity: 364
July 30, 2018, 06:37:52 PM
Investing into cryptocurrencies is individual based and no one can tell you how much to invest. Just invest in any amount that you think you can afford.
Activity: 28
July 30, 2018, 06:36:00 PM
İt's not a question of the amount of money. Only invest what you can afford to lose!
Activity: 75
July 30, 2018, 04:47:27 PM
There is no number to start, it’s up to you. Suggestion is don’t take loans or something like that to star other wise you will not end well. I suggest start with what you can afford, and still afford your rent , food etc. So play safe and good luck.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
July 30, 2018, 04:14:37 PM
You have to decide for yourself how much you start. Even if you don't have enough money, you can still try. Maybe it's even better. Because you will be investing small amounts and if you lose them, it will not affect your financial position. In addition, you will gain experience and then you will be able to make a big profit.
Activity: 172
July 30, 2018, 03:59:26 PM
maybe I think to start trading must have at least $ 100 dollars because if it is too small then we will only receive a little profit and please be careful in determining a coin so you don't lose money
Activity: 138
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
July 30, 2018, 03:56:13 PM
I think any budget from 500$ is ok for start. You can buy any major altcoin and start trading. Of course with bigger budget you can allow yourself more moves.
Activity: 171
July 30, 2018, 03:45:58 PM
You can start investing with any amount - the most important thing is to do it on a regular basis. For example, invest 10% of your monthly income in a pre-made portfolio of altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: