Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 68. (Read 13530 times)

IFK
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
July 13, 2018, 01:07:16 PM
You can start trading with any amount. But you must understand that a small amount will not bring you big profits. In addition, before you start trading you must get good knowledge in trading.
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
July 13, 2018, 01:05:16 PM
if possible if you have a lot of capital. it would be nice if invested in bitcoin gan. the more storing bitcoin So the more will also profit we will get. but we have to wait until the price goes back up .
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 01:01:46 PM
Theres no required amount to start trading in exchanges,but you need to know that tx fee requires 500+ satoshis so a decent amount would be $500. Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 11:53:42 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
The ideal number to start a transaction is 2k $. I think it's a big enough amount to trade and earn more money from day trading. Besides, you can deduct 40% of 2k $ to invest in good ICO projects, your money will be greatly increased. I started with $ 2k and I increased my $ 5k in just six months.
Activity: 74
July 11, 2018, 11:49:26 PM
want to day trade cryptos?

Cool, do it. but do it with demo money until you have had 12 consecutive months of gains.

This isn't a meme. 12 consecutive months. Most will win their first couple, and then they think they have the hang of it, and will lose the next 6.

12 consecutive months, and then ask yourself if you really want to gamble with your life savings (the only way you are going to have enough margin to trade correctly, for most people) as a profession. It's too stressful, and there are too many automated solutions that the average joe can take advantage of to make manual trading way less stressful than any ones day job should be.
Activity: 114
July 11, 2018, 11:43:09 PM
It would be better if you start with a reasonable amount of money. But, if you are a beginner then you should start with a small amount of money and gain experience first.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 01:51:23 PM
To start it is suitable for any amount. Even with$ 50 if you trade, you can multiply your capital. Fundamental in this situation are your knowledge, the ability to do technical analysis. If you have more capital, for example 5-10 thousand dollars, you can distribute this amount between promising crypto-currencies and leave them for a long time. This approach will save you from daily trading, and the study of a huge amount of information
Activity: 126
July 11, 2018, 12:54:54 PM
No specific amount you can even start with bounty or airdrop before you what's happening you are at the top. Cryptocurrency has a lot of factors that pushes it . I will advice if you are investing do enough risk analysis before you start up to avoid expecting souch and end up having little.
copper member
Activity: 42
July 11, 2018, 12:51:16 PM
You can start with as little as 100 dollars. However everything you do has a small fee so when you start trading you should always keep in mind that the fee can eliminate your gains when you trade with small amount.

However with small amounts you should only focus on very cheap altcoins. Thats where you can make significant gains if you're lucky. If you trade BTC or ETH with a hundred dollars you wont see any gains.
Activity: 149
July 11, 2018, 12:44:01 PM
Any amount you feel is reasonable and base on the limit of your courage so that you will not later go in to panic sales when you suppose to earn huge you sell before the time
Activity: 65
July 11, 2018, 11:54:39 AM
its no matter how much should you start. it's matter how much knowledge that you have about trading coins.
and emotion control is also important factors.
Activity: 138
July 11, 2018, 11:46:18 AM
To get a good profit it's worth investing no less than $ 500.  And I advise you to invest in ETH for a short term.
Activity: 714
Merit: 108
July 11, 2018, 11:29:47 AM
As a rule, the more your deposit the better. I would advise you to start investing about $ 1000 to begin with and try your hand at this field.
Activity: 879
Merit: 10
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
July 11, 2018, 11:17:53 AM
investing in altcoin you can do any amount depending on the money you have, the greater the investment you make the greater the profits you get but I think the minimum investment may be $ 100
Activity: 182
July 11, 2018, 11:07:00 AM
Start with cryptos it is advise you start with any amount you can afford to lose, crypto market is so volatile and you could easily lose your money, so don't start with your whole money start with little you can afford.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 11:02:04 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

How much you have right now is enough. Not everyone who starts to invest, invests big amount right away when they start. They invest the money they have, despite of its amount. However, it is important too to invest just a small amount for the first time, for you to not be too disappointed when it all came to nothing.
Activity: 193
Merit: 83
July 11, 2018, 10:50:16 AM

Thanks!
Whatever you do, and whatever sum you need to spend, you have to do inquire about on what coins you need to contribute or exchange with.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 10:50:07 AM

Thanks!
If you mean with how much fiat money you can start trading altcoins, I'd suggest the sum that won't hurt you to lose. Yeah, cryptocurrency is tough. You can make x100 but at the same lose x10. That's why you have to be ready to lose 90% of your money.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
July 11, 2018, 10:24:08 AM
If for this question, it seems the answer only you know. Because the size is ideal for everyone it's different. I think a good idea to adjust the course with your ability. In order to be later able to walk smoothly, and not forced.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 10:12:30 AM
My advise for you as a beginner in trading is to start with the amount you can afford to loose. Train with very little amount, because trading is not just about knowing the theory. Instead, trading is practical and it is a skill that can be acquired through constant practice. So, practice with something first.
Pages:
Jump to: