Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 67. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 09:55:47 PM
I do not think there is an ideal number. it all depends on how much money you have, make sure that the money used to buy crypto assets is free money. so if lost you will not trouble.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
July 13, 2018, 09:52:08 PM
I was started 0. Yes right. I was zero balance. How can earn. Firstly I joined bitcointalk after I joined bounty program and airdrops. Now I joined ico's and bounties. Thats my way.
That was awesome mate, start with zero is just few people that can do it. But if we talk about starting with our money, I will say that start with the money that you can afford to loose. Honestly nowadays is just a little bit hard to choose good bounty & airdrop, some of it ended with not very good results. Like others say, join some bounty & invest money have risk on it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
July 13, 2018, 09:40:43 PM
I was started 0. Yes right. I was zero balance. How can earn. Firstly I joined bitcointalk after I joined bounty program and airdrops. Now I joined ico's and bounties. Thats my way.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 09:25:22 PM
There is no such starting money and there is really no ideal amount to start in investing and trading altcoins. It is up to you how much will you invest for it but just to tell you that if you are not a risk taker and afraid to get lose then you are not suitable to deal in cryptos because it is really to risky if you deals with cryptocurrencies but I assure you it is really worth once you earned.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 09:23:58 PM
I think you should start in a small amount or join in any airdrop which you can earn money and used it to practice trading. You need to earn some experience first before you invest in crypto with a large of amount money. Its better to have a knowledge first before engaging in any crypto because it can give you a heart attack if you lose you money in trading. If you have enough knowledge in trading then you can invest a biggest amount of money to do trading.
Activity: 112
July 13, 2018, 09:16:45 PM
I advise you first of all the quantity that you may manage to pay for to loss, else with a small amount as capital. because, you are totally new and it takes little time to study the same. in case you had no preceding enjoy you must begin small and spot how you perform. You need to be equipped for all conditions, even for the autumn of alts’ rate. do not panic Wink
Activity: 350
July 13, 2018, 05:11:59 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

It does not matter how much capital you have in starting to trade but what really matter is your analytical skills on how you are going to react on the market situations.
Activity: 130
Merit: 2
July 13, 2018, 05:03:47 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

Not the started with the amount of how much that should start with the knowledge you have. If you don't have the knowledge that, despite how much you don't also learn something. let's invest in knowledge to trade. Then with the money min 0,1 ETH you can confidently practice knowledge learned
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
July 13, 2018, 05:02:11 PM
Investing with a small amount would be a good idea in order to get a feel on how crypto markets work and invest lots of time reading and researching before investing all your money in 1 go.
Activity: 69
July 13, 2018, 04:59:48 PM
I am a beginner and do not know how much it takes to start trading. personally, I will take part in the Bounty to get free tokens.
Activity: 140
July 13, 2018, 04:57:51 PM

Thanks!

There is no specific amount you can start with to trade but make sure you do not invest with all your life savings so that you won't tell us a story that touches the heart.
Activity: 47
July 13, 2018, 04:55:13 PM
You have to calculate how much you can allocate for this case. So that you don't feel aggrieved. Because do not forget that at any time you can lose it.
Activity: 196
July 13, 2018, 04:40:07 PM
If you are a beginner, then I advise you to invest a small amount.  And I advise you to invest at least 2 coins.
Activity: 225
July 13, 2018, 02:05:48 PM
You can start trading with any amount. But you must understand that a small amount will not bring you big profits. In addition, before you start trading you must get good knowledge in trading.

Any amount is not specific enough. For example, if you start with $50, this doesn't make any sense. It doesn't worth your time, especially if you want real profit. In this case, you need a greater starting capital.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 01:44:46 PM
If you are a new user. And you decided to try yourself in investment. The main thing is that it was a small amount to gain experience. And it was not a pity to lose.
Activity: 252
July 13, 2018, 01:39:36 PM
invest how much you do not mind and start trading. and you can earn at all without money.
Activity: 172
July 13, 2018, 01:35:33 PM
I advise you to start investing with the amount that you do not mind losing.  Investing in crypto is very risky and you can lose all your money.
Activity: 79
July 13, 2018, 01:26:30 PM
There is no capital limit if you want to invest in cryptocurrency. In Bitcoin or Altcoin will be the same. If you want to invest in Altcoin, it depends on which Altcoin you are going to invest. In order not to regret later, I recommend choose an established and stable Altcoin that can provide profits quickly. You will succeed if you do it right.
Activity: 170
July 13, 2018, 01:13:00 PM
you should define your goals, your business strategy and your plan. If you invest, I think you can start anytime with monthly savings. Use it to build the future is very good. However, for trade, you need to ensure that the quantity is the main source of income. So, I think 1ETH is still good for short-term trading.
Activity: 462
July 13, 2018, 01:09:39 PM

Thanks!

Any amount you have right now is applicable. What's more important is that you should start now. Don't wait and let time pass too much. And  you also need the knowledge about trading, investing and so on. There are far more important things that you should have more than how much you need to start up
Pages:
Jump to: