Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 69. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 10:09:22 AM
you can start with small amount, like .033 eth or $25, but of course, the smaller your capital is, the smaller profit you will get. so if you want to earn more profit, you must start with a big value. but you must also consider the risk you are facing if you want to go trading.
Activity: 41
July 11, 2018, 08:31:11 AM
it depends on the experience and cleverness in trading on the altcoin. for me if I want to trade in this world of crypto, I always mempresdiksi price that will come, if I believe with altcoin, then I will invest 50% of all the money I have.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 09:03:36 AM
The perfect amount is the one you won't regret losing. The cryptocurrency market gives both huge profits and carries great risks. You have to be prepared for this. And start with at least 10$ or 100$
Activity: 126
July 10, 2018, 08:44:46 AM
You could start with anything amount that you have, some wallets accept as low $1. So even with a relatively small amount, you could start that your crypto business. Some people make the mistake of investing all their cash, I really do not think that is a wise thing to do, i'm a believer of diversifying into other businesses. Moreover, if you are trying for the first time, it's not might not be wise that you go all in. So think of an amount you could afford to lose, or spare and invest it.
Activity: 99
July 10, 2018, 07:56:19 AM
You need to proportion how much are you willing to lose in the saddest situation and invest an initial 10% of that amount, if you're at your first interation with cryptos. Don't put everything or you may lose everything
Activity: 109
July 10, 2018, 05:26:23 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

in my opinion, Start with as much as you can. But you must understand that investing is a risk. Therefore, knowing what you are doing will give you a profit. And you are only investing how much of your extra money, or the amount you are able to lose, so you have to be very careful when investing.
Activity: 166
Merit: 4
July 10, 2018, 03:54:18 AM
It is not a fix price that without that amount you can not start to me will advice for one to start with what ever he or she have in hand and mind you can start with what you know will not affect your financial status.
Activity: 88
July 09, 2018, 11:56:37 PM
Start with as much as you can. But you must understand that investment is a risk. Therefore knowing what you are doing will give you advantage as it will give you a open mind understand things and to develop yourself more. If you do you're research and have patience you can make some nice profit this way.
Activity: 173
July 09, 2018, 03:14:46 PM
I don't think you need so huge amount of money to start the crypto business because if you have in mind to wait until you have big money, I tell you you may not be able to start until you die
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
July 09, 2018, 02:54:37 PM
Everyone has a mark for the ideal for me, for example, it's 1000 dollars I think with such a sum really to start to stably trade in the market!
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
July 09, 2018, 02:50:46 PM
You should have not only money but also self-confidence. The fact is that most of the beginners at the beginning lose some of their money and stop dealing with cryptocurrency. So be confident in yourself despite the financial losses. If you continue to engage you will succeed and will be a good profit.
in any case, it is necessary to understand that a beginner is a beginner and do not rush into the pool without having a certain knowledge on it. of course the most important aspect of performance - This is the correct selection of projects in which you intend to participate. It does not matter the direction of the activity, be it investment, trade or company bounty.
July 09, 2018, 02:34:16 PM
You need to wait a while for the good news on the market and only then sell your coins, and only then you will get a good profit.
Activity: 309
July 09, 2018, 02:22:18 PM
This is a very common question. The main thing do not spare money for their training. First, go through some courses on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 413
https://eloncity.io/
July 09, 2018, 01:15:32 PM
You should have not only money but also self-confidence. The fact is that most of the beginners at the beginning lose some of their money and stop dealing with cryptocurrency. So be confident in yourself despite the financial losses. If you continue to engage you will succeed and will be a good profit.
July 09, 2018, 01:07:57 PM
in my opinion, Start with as much as you can. But you must understand that investing is a risk. Therefore, knowing what you are doing will give you a profit. And you are only investing how much of your extra money, or the amount you are able to lose, so you have to be very careful when investing.
Activity: 32
July 09, 2018, 01:05:49 PM
You can start trading with any amount. Once you are already confident and you can already predict the market base on your experience, gradually increase your  capital or if you have profit better to maintain it.
Activity: 139
Merit: 11
July 09, 2018, 01:01:42 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

If you are going to invest, maybe it still depends on the price of the altcoin that you will invest to. So maybe a thousand dollars will do if you want a large value or amount of tokens. Yet there are many ways of gaining coins without even spending too much or maybe a little amount of your money. You can have the mining, maybe for sets of computer system and the electric bill, you need to pay for those. Another one is airdrops as well as the campaigns such as bounty campaigns where you can get tokens and being awarded after a given period of time. It is still depends on you.
Activity: 91
July 09, 2018, 01:01:06 PM
i've started with 1ETH
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 01:00:27 PM
If you still do not understand how much you need to start, I'll say, you need to start with the amount that you are already ready to lose, think about it, if you really want to do this, then decide
Activity: 171
July 09, 2018, 12:56:55 PM
If you are just starting to invest, it is better to start with a small amount.  For example 300-400 $.  This is a good amount of money to start.
Pages:
Jump to: