Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 77. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 333
Merit: 13
July 02, 2018, 09:17:09 AM
It seems to me the optimal amount to start investing 300-500 dolars, not less. Buy 4-5 different coins on them.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 09:13:14 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
The ideal amount that could can spend in altcoin trading is the amount that you can afford to lose because the market in altcoin is highly volatile compared to Bitcoin. But it is more promising in terms of profit if you choose the right altcoin and actively updated on the development.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 08:50:49 AM
It depends on your experience and initial capital, if your experience is not great, it is better to start with small amounts to enter the course
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
July 02, 2018, 08:26:56 AM
Better practive with smaller amounts. Crypto market is different, than other investments, it is easy to get scammed, and also the prices can change a lot in even 1 day.
Agreed. At first, trade small amounts to understand how everything works, then you can increase the amount, but remember, do not invest the last money, the market does not forgive when you need to withdraw money urgently.
Activity: 154
July 02, 2018, 08:23:03 AM
Any amount would do,  as long as you can handle or manage the things that might happen like those risk that you may lose what you have invested. Small amount of investment is not a big deal,  all you have to do is to make sure that you would be able to make a profit out of it,  big things comes from small beginnings as they say. So that mind the figures,  just do what you have to do in order to make it a successful investment.
Activity: 98
July 02, 2018, 08:13:51 AM
If you're going to start with a trading,Start with a small amount.How much you would risk at trading?.Spend it Half in Bitcoin and Half in Altcoins. that's my reccomend to you.
Activity: 188
July 02, 2018, 02:38:27 AM
Better practive with smaller amounts. Crypto market is different, than other investments, it is easy to get scammed, and also the prices can change a lot in even 1 day.
Activity: 446
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 01, 2018, 10:24:30 AM
If you have a few thousand dollars then there is a chance that you will learn before you lose money.
Activity: 183
July 01, 2018, 06:23:41 AM
If you plan to invest in a long term, you can start investing from $ 300-500.  And I advise you to invest at least 2 coins.
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
July 01, 2018, 04:04:30 AM
If it is about time then you will need almost all the free time. You will watch the price change before going to bed and immediately Wake up. If you ask about the money then it is better to ask yourself how much will not be afraid to lose. After all, almost everyone loses money in the beginning.
Activity: 322
July 01, 2018, 03:59:41 AM
Start with the most reasonable amount depending on your capacity and your risk appetite. Remember, invest only  the amount you can afford to lose. Investing too much and greater than your capacity may leave you debts and losses in case the market go down.
Activity: 111
July 01, 2018, 03:37:21 AM
For me I began exchanging altcoins with an ammount of 0.05 eth. I got it when I sold my ACC token. When I have procured my eth, I got some Token that I trust it will before long ascent its esteem. I have gotten it 0.03 eth and sold it for an ammount of 0.07 eth. I think there is no perfect number aside from having ammount more noteworthy than the installment for the GAS including store and pull back, also you ought to have enough eth to purchase different coins. on the off chance that I am to recommend you ought to have 0.1 eth or more prominent to completely boost the ability of purchasing tokens then solding it at a beneficial ammount.
Activity: 144
July 01, 2018, 03:34:02 AM
There is no perfect number. My most loved counsel is dependably this: Invest a sum that wouldn't hurt you fiscally regardless of whether you lost every last bit of it. In spite of the fact that we as a whole seek after the best and need to make benefit, the crypto condition (particularly the altcoin condition) is very unstable and you never recognize what may happen tomorrow.
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
July 01, 2018, 03:31:16 AM
First you must know a basic of trading altcoins, second is to familiarize the interface of different exchanges and lastly research about the potential coins so you will have an idea on which coin is good for trading.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 01, 2018, 03:28:53 AM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

there is no ideal number to start trading, you just need to read the rules and nominal limits you can start trading. yes that's it
it would be nice to try to start small just to find a lot of experience and knowledge
Activity: 123
July 01, 2018, 03:24:21 AM
Cash can be used to invest, how much how much risk you can afford the investment budget, even lost can withstand, so don't hold rich mentality, bet on all belongings, comparing the risks of encryption is incalculable. Be careful
Activity: 98
July 01, 2018, 03:19:26 AM
I would say you should start with 1/4 of your monthly  salary if you can afford it. You will need a lot of experience before you could trust yourself with higher amounts of money. If you loose your initial investment, it wont be that bad.
Activity: 196
July 01, 2018, 03:12:21 AM
It is important to take the possible risks into consideration when thinking how much money to invest.This is risky and volatile market and if you are not risk tolerant you better not invest.The general rule is to invest money you can afford to lose.Good luck in cryptoworld my friend.I think there is a lot of things coming in future in this sphere,profit or not,but it will be interesting for sure.
Activity: 126
July 01, 2018, 03:09:09 AM

Thanks!

there is no ideal number here. It all depends on the capital you have, if you just joined in crypoto ,,, please you try it with a little amount first ... if you can profit please trade with bigger.
Activity: 462
Merit: 42
July 01, 2018, 02:59:18 AM
it is important not to forget certain rules first to start this trade. It is always advantageous to start this way with as little as you need.
Pages:
Jump to: