Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 74. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 11:42:09 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
A reasonable number would be $ 3k. All your investments will bring a large profit for you and you will feel more responsible for such a large amount. It will motivate you to learn more and become a smart investor.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
July 03, 2018, 11:38:34 PM
Now the price of bitcoin and altcoins is very cheap since the market is almost at the bottom.  In my opinion, this is a very good time for new investors.  Those coins that were expensive in the winter, can now be bought at the price they were worth a year ago.  Strat, Etc, Neo, DCR - I would buy them necessarily.
Activity: 392
July 03, 2018, 11:37:01 PM
You have to know that the money you invest in electronic money can be risky. Therefore, the amount of money you invest in the Altcoin if lost also does not make your life much disturbance. In my opinion, you should only invest 30% of your capital in this volatile market.
Activity: 247
July 03, 2018, 11:35:30 PM
I follow a simple rule when dealing with cryptocurrency and that is to buy what I can afford to lose. I do go overboard and spend all my money to buy cryptocurrency. There is no ideal amount to start with cryptocurrency. You can go small first then slowly adding up once you get the hang of it.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 11:33:35 PM
about how many coins to buy, I think it depends on each person's self, and also depends on how many coins are able to buy, not necessarily much, although only a few coins are bought, but if the coin invested reaps a lot of profits, some of that profit can be invested again
Activity: 77
July 03, 2018, 11:30:20 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
There are no ideal numbers , bigger invest bigger profit but and risk too ,  just one thing keep in mind ''Dont invest more then u can lose'' , belive me keep on that.
Activity: 532
July 03, 2018, 11:25:44 PM

Thanks!
The ideal number for the transaction is $ 5k. It is a number that can make you extremely wealthy if you have a lot of smart strategies. You can spend 50% of your capital to invest in ICO. The remaining 50% will be distributed to the altcoins in the top 30. Buy bottom and hold long until the market recovers, you will soon rich.
Activity: 336
July 03, 2018, 11:24:19 PM
The amount that you would want to use to start an investment depends solely on you partner but one thing that i would advise you to do is to invest in a potential ICO not just any ICO that promises gold in one week time. Most of them are scams and also you shoud make your research about the ICO  to know more about the project before investing. All the best in your investments.
Activity: 77
July 03, 2018, 11:23:43 PM
I really would love to invest money in cryptocurrencies, but the thing is i don't have much to spare. All the money i have now i got them free from airdrops and some bounties but also its not that much. So in the future i would like to invest atleast 100$ into trading if possible.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 11:22:34 PM

Thanks!

Always start with small investment to adjust yourself on the market. Market of stocks/forex is different from crypto as it is very volatile compared to stocks and forex. I suggest you to start with the money that you can afford to lose, that way you will not regret what crypto will give you. always do your own dilligence to minimize loss from investing in shit coins.
Activity: 79
July 03, 2018, 11:22:20 PM

Thanks!

100K, 1K or even 100 bucks. You can start with any.
But are you ready to lose money? It can't happen that all of use get money. Some one will lose for others to earn. You as a new comer will be more likely to feed big whales easy money. Crypto is not a game
Activity: 72
July 03, 2018, 11:19:57 PM
try to do some research first before you start trading and invest only what you can afford to lose. there's no ideal number of capital you can invest, it depends on you and you must already knew that you can either lose all your money or gain profit in it by trading
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
July 03, 2018, 11:15:37 PM

Thanks!
There is no required amount to start trading as long you have initial capital to make it. But if you have huge capital, it is good start for altcoin trading. The huge amount of initial investment the huge amount of return of investment. Having big amount of capital for trading will give huge profit.
Activity: 86
July 03, 2018, 11:15:04 PM
You can start on whatever amount of money you have, as there are really cheap promising coins and the starting point is low.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
July 03, 2018, 11:10:37 PM

There are no perfect figures
There is only what you can afford to lose
Because this is the most important points that you should consider in exchange
good luck
Activity: 161
July 03, 2018, 11:08:02 PM
I would suggest you to invest only what you can afford to lose, no matter if it is $100 or $10,000.  Also, I would suggest not to invest money all at once.  If you are investing $500, don't invest all at once but rather I would suggest you to invest in lots, like $100 this week, another $100 next week and so on. And also don't put all your money in one coin, put your $500 in five different coins.  
Activity: 76
July 03, 2018, 11:07:29 PM
Before you start ico, try to participate in bounty campaigns because you do not need any investment or withdraw money because you will receive rewards through campaign or your effort.
Activity: 277
July 03, 2018, 11:05:30 PM
Altcoin can help us get rich or take away everything, not enough is enough in this market. But if you are a beginner, start with $ 100 to learn from and learn from.
Activity: 35
July 03, 2018, 11:03:46 PM

Thanks!

For me, there is no ideal number or amount when you arr trading altcoins as long as you have a coins to be trade that is enough. And maybe its a good amount if you have a 10 to 50 dollars so that you can earn big enough or just start what you have, because as time goes by you can learn from that amount how you much you would trade.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
July 03, 2018, 11:01:37 PM
I agree with the others, Invest anything you can afford. But before that always check the coin background to avoid loss. And lastly prepared yourself, be patience and always watch coin movements..
Pages:
Jump to: