Pages:
Author

Topic: With how much should i start - page 75. (Read 13530 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 10:54:01 PM
There isn't ideal number. Just invest how much that you can invest. Also if you are doubt and worry to invest, don't start with big amount. Just learn about market and get experience in investing.
Activity: 33
July 03, 2018, 10:49:29 PM
maybe 50-100$ is a good start if you are being happy with profit then thats good and thats when you add more.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
July 03, 2018, 10:32:44 PM
Start with anything you can afford!  Cryptocurrency market make it easy for anyone with any level of fund to participate.  As you grow and become familiar with cryptocurrency,  you should also increase your investment!
Activity: 350
July 03, 2018, 10:32:38 PM
It depends on how much you are not afraid to lose.  But I do not advise you to invest all your money.

How much you can start?? You can start with nothing, you can start without putting any amount of money, just do bounty campaign first and participate in their project, and if you already get a reward and you can now start investing. In this way you will not loose anything, just an effort and your time.
Activity: 196
July 03, 2018, 10:29:09 PM
They always say that the best amount to start with is the one you're willing to lose, also keep in mind the saying "no risk, no reward", but to start with you can start low and feel the market, as we are down you can get good prices, so take advantage and diversify your portfolio
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
July 03, 2018, 10:27:50 PM
Encryption is a very meaningful thing. You can start with airdrops, bounty, and get your reward. If you want to invest some, I suggest not to exceed $500. At present, you can invest in some new coins. The market bull market is about to advent.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 10:25:40 PM
In my opinion, the encryption market is very interesting. It may give us a good opportunity to make money but it can also cause us to lose all our investment ... So if you are a beginner then I suggest you give this market some capital if you lose it. It also does not affect your life. As your knowledge and experience of the encryption market is good, your investment in it can increase even more ... I started with only $ 100.
Activity: 84
July 03, 2018, 10:23:00 PM
If you don't know the encryption, you can invest a little less money, so you can earn money while learning. If you lose money, even if you learn from it, you can learn from it.
Activity: 196
July 03, 2018, 10:22:23 PM
Ideal is 100 USD for starting.
Research and study the flow of the market.
And check any tokens that have a potential to grow even more. 100 USD is a fine capital for this investments. A good start for investors Smiley
Activity: 182
July 03, 2018, 10:18:44 PM
You can start trading with any amount. And the amount you put should be the amount you can afford to lose. Do not risk large amount just for trading because we cannot say if you will be successful or regret to lose your money.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 10:17:27 PM
for me you can start a simple investment as long as you save money for your daily needs so you can try to start trading with some few funds you have. the market is too risky to used your saved money and try invested into crypto, we never know if you can gain profit or lose profit in just a few minute, i hope you became successful in your tradings just buy low and sell high
Activity: 238
July 03, 2018, 10:10:09 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!
Tips for you to be successful,  you should start off from the ground so that you will sincerely feel your success even if you just start from a little just be patience .
Activity: 224
July 03, 2018, 10:02:53 PM
To my knowledge there is no minimum limit to start trading cryptocurrency, provided we have money only and can be bought coins that can be made berdagan. I think $ 25- $ 50 is enough for a beginner. and if you want to buy more coins, you can save from now on. leave your paycheck 10% -15% every month, if you have enough to buy more coins and trade. while waiting for money to gather we can learn first about the science of trading.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 09:48:11 PM
It depends on how much you are not afraid to lose.  But I do not advise you to invest all your money.
That's right, as we know that crypto investment is so risky that putting all the money in crypto is something that can drive you crazy and stressful if you lose money, I suggest to put a maximum of 25% of the total money we have.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
July 03, 2018, 09:41:13 PM
If you have what is in your wallet except cents ,then you can start any value to invest in bitcoin, the more money you put up the better , it is to start up bitcoin investment, and let it grow to more value from the start of your investment.
Activity: 51
July 03, 2018, 09:32:08 PM
There is no ideal amount. You know how deep your pocket is go with it, no matter how small you might think it is. Don't ever borrow to invest in the crypto space as this space is highly volatile. Don't trade with emotion and always be contented. Goodluck

because crypto can not be expected as quickly as we want. dicryto work must always be a word that we will always pardon.and always be patient to get maximum results
Activity: 140
July 03, 2018, 09:14:49 PM
I suggest you start with $2K, because the profit you get is good.
Activity: 837
July 03, 2018, 08:50:37 PM
There is no ideal amount. You know how deep your pocket is go with it, no matter how small you might think it is. Don't ever borrow to invest in the crypto space as this space is highly volatile. Don't trade with emotion and always be contented. Goodluck
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 08:48:20 PM
The ideal amount for investing is the money that you are not afraid to lose in order not to make a panic sale so you need to learn how to trade a small amount and then invest more.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
July 03, 2018, 05:36:11 PM
How much do i need to start trading altcoins. I would like to know what would be the ideal number.

Thanks!

You can start as much as you want as long as you know what you are into and you are going to be comfortable on your losses, trading is like a gambling you can lose everything, and it's rewarding if you are lucky to win a good run of trade.
Pages:
Jump to: