Pages:
Author

Topic: Women in the cryptocurrency industry - page 11. (Read 2534 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 06:29:14 AM
Only 5-7 % of women are involved in cryptoworld, I think it's because women are less risky than mens are
Activity: 322
Merit: 116
January 05, 2018, 04:37:06 AM
I think the same with you that women in the cryptocurrency could be more than what we realize here. As far as I know, there are no surveys  that was conducted to gather this kind of information pertaining to demographics. That said, everything would be plainly assumptions. Anyhow, I don't see a problem with male or female involving themselves and investing in bitcoin. It's their time and money anyway.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 03:27:26 AM
maybe women are lesser involved in cryptocurrency is it because women are having lots of responsibilities like doing the household chores and taking care of the kids rather than men that after their working hours they can have relax for a while....but let's not under estimate women today because now they are more competitive..
It is good feature of cryptocurrency/bitcoin that it is not banned for someone and everyone can easily join and earn money through bitcoin. It is reality that in our society women have a lot responsibilities and they have less time in their lives to participate in other extra activities but in the field of bitcoin women are found in enough quantity.

Women get appreciation of people and different societies being a bitcoiner. Shortly, I will say that cryptocurrency bitcoin is shield for women in society which is a good virtual activity for women earning.
Activity: 217
January 02, 2018, 04:40:06 PM
I saw one lady in an ICO which was declared a international scam project. I forgot its name but thr CEO was a lady.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
January 02, 2018, 04:03:06 PM
It is true that women are going to join in crypto currency in huge number. In this stage, the number of joining women in crypto currency is much higher than before. In this forum we can easily find out it. They are working beside men for contributing on financial purposes​.
Activity: 55
January 02, 2018, 03:07:06 PM
Not many women deal with crypto-currencies, but I personally know a few. As practice shows, the results for women are lower than for men, but consistently stable. All because of the fact that women are less at risk. Men are more inclined to risk! Shocked Roll Eyes
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
December 29, 2017, 02:46:34 AM
now women are active in every work sector.they have more ability to handle any kind of work.

So, what you believe that they will be highly active here also. There might be women in this industry but I think the ratio will be 97:3 for male and female here, as everyone knows women are not much into investment and stuff all over the world. Basically men decide the distribution of funds, leaving that women are goal oriented and already busy in their life and much more factors. Considering all these things one can easily there might be few women here but men outnumber them with a great difference.

Interesting. The ratio probably is 97:3 for male and female here.

The questions is: if women actively involve in the crypto world, will they get the support they need? Many talk about it but few gives tangible help.
Activity: 20
December 27, 2017, 02:02:03 PM
I am a woman, and I must agree that our counterparts are more knowledgeable on btc. I, personally, is actually seeking help from my boyfriend to learn more about trading and mining as there are jargons that I totally wouldn't get.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
December 27, 2017, 01:52:20 PM
Every so often I run into an article that talks about how few women are involved in this industry compared to men. My suspicion is that there are more women involved than anyone realizes; they're just not putting their gender front and center.

What do you all think?

https://moneyish.com/ish/all-the-reasons-why-women-can-be-the-future-of-cryptocurrency/
It might be true but as long as both the genders are equally contributing to the growth of bitcoin or any cryptocurrencies in general there should not be much of a problem. Mostly males are dominating tech fields but there has been a growth in the number of women in this industry.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 01:36:23 PM
Beyond fake account telegram / twitter / facebook there are many girls who start to be interested in finance, it's true that it's pretty sexy ahah
Activity: 70
December 27, 2017, 01:26:43 PM

Definitely gender doesn't matter as long as you are aware and interested about crypto,any person can involve in this and also for house wives this is a great opportunity to earn extra money by being in home with little effort.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
December 27, 2017, 12:53:07 PM
Every so often I run into an article that talks about how few women are involved in this industry compared to men. My suspicion is that there are more women involved than anyone realizes; they're just not putting their gender front and center.

What do you all think?

https://moneyish.com/ish/all-the-reasons-why-women-can-be-the-future-of-cryptocurrency/

all can use this  cryptocurrency women less bitcoin men is more to use money as investment.

women use money for shopping, clothes and makeup
That is right too. But I think that doesn’t matter wherever they use, it’s up to them. Main thing is that there are open chances and opportunities for all women and men to use this bitcoin. Everyone can use computer and have internet access to that’s up to them now whether they find some time off their house jobs and office work and give it to bitcoin. Good for them too.

I agree. There are plenty of opportunities in the cryptocurrency industry for men and women, and even older children and teenagers.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 634
"CoinPoker.com"
December 27, 2017, 03:08:42 AM

What do you all think?

all can use this  cryptocurrency women less bitcoin men is more to use money as investment.

women use money for shopping, clothes and makeup
That is right too. But I think that doesn’t matter wherever they use, it’s up to them. Main thing is that there are open chances and opportunities for all women and men to use this bitcoin. Everyone can use computer and have internet access to that’s up to them now whether they find some time off their house jobs and office work and give it to bitcoin. Good for them too.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
December 21, 2017, 07:05:00 AM
I agree. You can never be sure whether which gender is dominant in crypto world because we hide ourselves behind pseudonyms and it is an option not to display gender in public. I know a lot of women getting indulged with crypto world.
Activity: 215
Merit: 101
✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP
December 21, 2017, 07:03:10 AM
It is my belief that there are an equal amount of women as men participating in this space.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
December 21, 2017, 07:02:04 AM
Women have more value than men, they have a high level of charm, if they play bitcoin I'm sure the spread will be very fast.

That might be true but it depends on the woman,  look I just got my mom into Bitcoin and ETH this week, she is one of the 100,000 that has opened a coinsbase account.  Now as for the spreading it out part, I will see that if the gets incredible gains and starts bragging about it, in a womanly way of course.
Activity: 560
December 21, 2017, 05:38:03 AM
Men from women differ in their ability to praise and admire themselves. The woman at this time is quietly working with bitcoin and silently spends the money earned.
Activity: 50
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 05:34:44 AM
I don’t think there is a problem in the cryptocurrency industry for women, because women can also perform what men do in this industry. Everyone is created equal so they should not think less if a women is part of this or in anyway there is. As long as one can perform their task well would not have any problem with that.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 18, 2017, 11:50:48 PM
I think there aren't many women in Crypto-Currency world. I know there are few on these forum, especially housewives, as they say, trying to earn some money online with Bitcoins to complement their monthly budget helping their families/husbands. Technology area still attracts more men than women and in by observing in Crypto-Currency world it's not different.
Activity: 300
Merit: 108
December 18, 2017, 11:48:14 PM
I think there are many women who participate in this industry. like my mother who also took part in this industry. it is only natural that more men because men have become obligated to earn money for their families.
Pages:
Jump to: