Pages:
Author

Topic: Women in the cryptocurrency industry - page 6. (Read 2534 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
March 06, 2018, 10:44:28 AM
Every so often I run into an article that talks about how few women are involved in this industry compared to men. My suspicion is that there are more women involved than anyone realizes; they're just not putting their gender front and center.

What do you all think?

https://moneyish.com/ish/all-the-reasons-why-women-can-be-the-future-of-cryptocurrency/

Probably this is true, cause women were often left inside the house to take care of their children and household chores, Bitcoin will serve as leisure activity for them to make their day less boring. I think this is possible cause women were fast learning as well as multi-tasker, they were able to do things differently with each other at the same time.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
March 06, 2018, 10:40:47 AM
I from as a woman can say that there is nothing to show aggression in order to participate in the development of buying crypto currency. The main thing, on the contrary, is sober mindfulness and endurance. What women have.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 09:53:42 AM
Women have more value than men, they have a high level of charm, if they play bitcoin I'm sure the spread will be very fast.

I think their nothing wrong with that if women involved in crytocurrency.What men can do,women can do too.About bitcoin if men can earn bitcoin why not women,girls are more patient in terms of waiting to achieved  their dreams and more passionate in what they do. Specialy they can multitask everything good in time management.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
Need a Bombic PR? 💣
March 06, 2018, 09:48:29 AM
Every so often I run into an article that talks about how few women are involved in this industry compared to men. My suspicion is that there are more women involved than anyone realizes; they're just not putting their gender front and center.

What do you all think?

https://moneyish.com/ish/all-the-reasons-why-women-can-be-the-future-of-cryptocurrency/

I think, many women are in crypto currency because here all can join and there is no rule for it but not many people know it.
I think, there should not be any differences between male and female. People who want to try new and clever enough can succeed in crypto industry
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
March 06, 2018, 09:43:33 AM

What do you all think?

I think, many women are in crypto currency because here all can join and there is no rule for it but not many people know it.
Activity: 98
March 06, 2018, 08:39:07 AM
I agree with you on that, In a Testosterone-enabled world, men like to fight for domination and become a pack leader. They tend to force opinions on issues in public and women simply back off and let them fight.
I have seen some strong women in our local Bitcoin meeting, but men only dominate the scene in their aggressive way.
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
March 04, 2018, 09:21:15 PM
I think that we should not discuss such issues as cryptocurrency, men, women and fewer girls. In fact, this is already a type of sex discrimination. Everyone is a unique individual and I am also a girl. I may not understand enough in this industry to encrypt money, but I Still very hard to learn.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"
March 04, 2018, 09:18:12 PM

What do you all think?

I believe that there are many women involved in the cryptocurrency world that are not really recognized. Somehow, there are still who are gender sensitive and sees women as inferior. However, many women are being recognized because of their contributions everywhere including bitcoins and the like.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa
March 04, 2018, 09:04:28 PM
The presence of bitcoin has changed a lot of things, but there are unique facts because bitcoin users are predominantly male, this is because women are not interested in trying new things and are at risk, and the presence of bitcoin actually makes women confused because many countries are banned bitcoin.
Bitcoin's existence has influenced a lot. The great news is that this technology offers equality for all. Stereotyping is not present in this campaign as it gives everyone the opportunity to earn and as long as you are functional, patient and persistent then you are truly welcome.
This will give hope to the women who want to invest or earn more, It would be nice to see more women get engaged in this technology, I've already seen some mothers who enjoyed trading a lot at home while taking care their family.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
March 04, 2018, 08:49:17 PM
The presence of bitcoin has changed a lot of things, but there are unique facts because bitcoin users are predominantly male, this is because women are not interested in trying new things and are at risk, and the presence of bitcoin actually makes women confused because many countries are banned bitcoin.
Bitcoin's existence has influenced a lot. The great news is that this technology offers equality for all. Stereotyping is not present on this campaign as it gives everyone the opportunity to earn and as long as you are functional, patient and persistent then you are truly welcome.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
March 04, 2018, 08:36:30 PM
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
March 04, 2018, 07:59:08 PM
I think bitcoin and alll other cryptocurrencies are for everyone regardless with its gender. So long as they can peform the job then its no big deal. There are plenty of woman here maybe because there are home base or stay at home moms who wants to earn through online job or homebased work. Bitcoin fits the requirements.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 07:54:47 PM
That's right. Women should raise their children and keep the house in order. Leave business and digital technologies to those who understand and have experience. I'm not a snob, but to each his own.

Nahh I disagree, you can do these campaigns in the comfort of your home. Women are too flexible for you to say that they're just for house and children. I have to say that I know a lot of woman who can multitask lots of stuffs. Doing houseworks, taking care of their children, but is doing business at the same time. So why not do it in crypto right? I see women in ICOs and there are some who's in the actual team of the ICO. You thought that cryptocurrency industry is all about the money and token? I bet women who's on the business and programming/ web development side can rock this as well.  Cheesy Grin Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
March 04, 2018, 07:52:46 PM

What do you all think?

Indeed. Bitcoin is for everyone. In this field, the gender is not important. It will always be your eagerness to learn and succeed. Your perseverance and patience. No need to state your gender.  It will not voice out your success. The number of women here may be greater than what we think. The world is changing as well as the perspective of people.
Activity: 364
February 25, 2018, 05:53:03 PM
That's right. Women should raise their children and keep the house in order. Leave business and digital technologies to those who understand and have experience. I'm not a snob, but to each his own.
Activity: 154
February 25, 2018, 05:42:20 PM
Women are fully participating to support their homes were necessary, it gives you time to run your family as desired but men are more in the industry.

Women nowadays are flexible enough to do what man can. They capable in doing thing especially doing business or whatever interest them. They competitive same as men. Bitcoin is for everyone so women is not an exempted.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
February 25, 2018, 05:42:02 PM
I am not happy to see a gender war when it comes to crypto currency,if anyone is interested then they are more than welcome,irrespective of gender caste what every it may be,i cannot understand why anyone could bring a distinction on who is using and so on. There might be a lot of women or they might not be,who cares ,at the end of it,everyone is welcome here.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
February 25, 2018, 05:35:47 PM
Women are fully participating to support their homes were necessary, it gives you time to run your family as desired but men are more in the industry.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
February 25, 2018, 05:34:13 PM
women in the IT world are quite lower than men involvement, cryptocurrency is more of a full time job, lot women are involve and busy with family and kids chores,also women believe more on what they can see and touch, like teh real Gold, women seems to be skeptical about digital currency and investment,over time as the  cryptocurrency awareness increase more women will be involve .
Activity: 490
February 25, 2018, 05:17:41 PM

What do you all think?

I agree with you that many women join the crypto industry but they do not include their gender openly, even I myself am a woman, and I never explain to this forum that I am a woman, because I think it is not important, even people people do not care.
Actually sex is not important in the crypto industry, what matters is how we advance crypto and work in the crypto industry properly.
Pages:
Jump to: