Pages:
Author

Topic: Women in the cryptocurrency industry - page 12. (Read 2534 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 03:52:08 PM
Every so often I run into an article that talks about how few women are involved in this industry compared to men. My suspicion is that there are more women involved than anyone realizes; they're just not putting their gender front and center.

What do you all think?

https://moneyish.com/ish/all-the-reasons-why-women-can-be-the-future-of-cryptocurrency/
i dont think that anybody will have problem with that  🙂 infact it is really a inportant think to the cryto world because as many people know of it as many demad of it will increase  Grin so everybody is wellcome
Activity: 434
December 18, 2017, 01:50:51 PM
Every so often I run into an article that talks about how few women are involved in this industry compared to men. My suspicion is that there are more women involved than anyone realizes; they're just not putting their gender front and center.

What do you all think?

https://moneyish.com/ish/all-the-reasons-why-women-can-be-the-future-of-cryptocurrency/

In this practical society, gender roles are hardly critical to our careers. In fact, there is an observable increased in the number of the female sex are in the field of science and technology; which opens new opportunities to our digital market. Fields in the business and economy are also integrated so that gender doesn't really an issue unless to some that are sexist.
Activity: 301
Merit: 3
DAEFROM.com
December 18, 2017, 01:48:59 PM
As far  as i know, anybody can be involved in crypto industry, no matter what your gender is, as long as you understand how to make money from bitcoin, you can use bitcoin, and also gender can't be determine by anyone, someone can hide their identity, what matters is that anybody can use and earn money from it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
December 18, 2017, 01:40:09 PM
Hello! I am sure that the high number of women are not involved in crypto because of a lot of reason. For example in patriarchal countries husbands are provide theirs family's and women no need seeking job) Some of them don't know what is this. I think man 75% - woman 25%
Anyone can use bitcoin whether your man or woman, but the thing is not only a man can use bitcoin because nowadays what man can do, is it can also do it of woman. Here in my country mostly woman are using bitcoin and more of them are use it as source of income to help there family in there needs, not only a man.
Yes because bow all people whether they are from any gender they can make bitcoin profit. Bitcoin is being use at high level now, we are now in new age and bitcoin is being able for everything. I am hoping for bitcoin profit and it is because of bitcoin reliability it is a chance for people to buy things and earn from bitcoin at the same time. I know bitcoin is going to be famous more in future.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 01:04:49 PM
maybe women are lesser involved in cryptocurrency is it because women are having lots of responsibilities like doing the household chores and taking care of the kids rather than men that after their working hours they can have relax for a while....but let's not under estimate women today because now they are more competitive..
Still i think that in modern countries the number of women using crypto currencies may be more than backward countries. In modern countries women are also as such educated as their men are, while in backward countries people do not give preference to Female education which is much more important.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 18, 2017, 11:54:40 AM
There are women in my country that knows how to trade and even mine with their husbands. They entirely make it as their sole source of income for those altcoin miners and for the women traders, they just do it as their partial or sub income and they have their main source. I'm into equality when it comes to bitcoin and altcoins as well, both male and female are interested into something that is worth to know and to earn.
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1
December 18, 2017, 11:45:57 AM
which I think, women in my area are usually rarely interested in bitcoin world, in because women in my area are lazy to learn bitcoin, too like the simple one. I think women in my area just need more guidance to know what bitcoin it is a bitcoin function, maybe if you already know what it is bitcoin women will be interested in bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
December 18, 2017, 10:36:52 AM

I am a woman. I try to read a lot here. And I see here a lot of women with the status of Full Member. I think many housewives are trying to earn here!
Activity: 93
December 18, 2017, 05:01:49 AM
I think there are several women involved. If we think about it, Women do have a great sense of creativity and leadership, if Bitcoin can help you attain success, gender doesn't even matter to those who are in need. I also think that some women involved has a better idea on how to spend or hold BTC for now. Gonna find one for my questions though
Activity: 98
December 18, 2017, 04:49:12 AM

What do you all think?

all can use this  cryptocurrency women less bitcoin men is more to use money as investment.

women use money for shopping, clothes and makeup
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
December 18, 2017, 02:41:39 AM
maybe women are lesser involved in cryptocurrency is it because women are having lots of responsibilities like doing the household chores and taking care of the kids rather than men that after their working hours they can have relax for a while....but let's not under estimate women today because now they are more competitive..
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
December 18, 2017, 02:32:48 AM
Hello! I am sure that the high number of women are not involved in crypto because of a lot of reason. For example in patriarchal countries husbands are provide theirs family's and women no need seeking job) Some of them don't know what is this. I think man 75% - woman 25%
Anyone can use bitcoin whether your man or woman, but the thing is not only a man can use bitcoin because nowadays what man can do, is it can also do it of woman. Here in my country mostly woman are using bitcoin and more of them are use it as source of income to help there family in there needs, not only a man.
Activity: 462
December 18, 2017, 02:27:34 AM

What do you all think?

You're definitely right. There are a lot of men and women specially in the success of cryptocurrency. It's just that it doesn't matter if you are a man or a woman, it's jusy only about the success of cyrptocurrency. With gender aside, everyone is treated fairly and cryptocurrency is still a boom.
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 2610
If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!
December 18, 2017, 02:24:58 AM
My theory is that there are approaches and techniques that are peculiar to women that work really well in this space. Actually, crypto is one place where women should absolutely not try to act like men. I think we do far better being ourselves because we see things and make connections that don't come naturally to men. If anything, this industry in some ways is biased towards women.

Also, women can be very savvy investors because they make connections that don't come as naturally to men.

Granted, arguendo.  If, as you posit, women have a superior ability to “make connections that don’t come as naturally to men”, then would you also allow the possibility that men have abilities “peculiar to men”?  Such may be the cause of men’s overwhelming predominance in mathematics, science, engineering, and a hundred other fields of endeavour.  Otherwise stated, the fields themselves may be “biased towards [men]”.

Actually in developed nations, men might still be earning most of the money, but women definitely decide how to spend it running their households and so forth.

Wait—did you just say that men earn most of the money, and women spend most of it?
trk
Activity: 228
December 18, 2017, 01:43:09 AM
I am still not really sure about it, women tend to have less interest in technology in general that's why we dont see them much here
But yeah, there still plenty of them I guess, just not that much
perhaps later, with more adoption we will see them more than current number  Wink
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
December 17, 2017, 11:50:29 PM
Bitcoin is so much popular.day by day it's increasing.I hope,women have much power.there involement in Bitcoin is fantastic..and they doing better.

Cryptocurrency is for everyone and I think all the women who owns bitcoin are doing great, and it can help them to make money even they are at home. No matter what your gender is, for me it doesn’t matter because we are all here to enjoy the benefit of great technology and to make money of course.
Activity: 406
December 17, 2017, 11:45:24 PM
Bitcoin is so much popular.day by day it's increasing.I hope,women have much power.there involement in Bitcoin is fantastic..and they doing better.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
December 15, 2017, 11:06:13 PM
now women are active in every work sector.they have more ability to handle any kind of work.

So, what you believe that they will be highly active here also. There might be women in this industry but I think the ratio will be 97:3 for male and female here, as everyone knows women are not much into investment and stuff all over the world. Basically men decide the distribution of funds, leaving that women are goal oriented and already busy in their life and much more factors. Considering all these things one can easily there might be few women here but men outnumber them with a great difference.

Actually in developed nations, men might still be earning most of the money, but women definitely decide how to spend it running their households and so forth. Also, women can be very savvy investors because they make connections that don't come as naturally to men.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
December 15, 2017, 11:02:11 PM
Where there are women, there is a lot of attraction. And when bitcoin and women are put together, I'm sure there will be a lot of interaction in it.

Perhaps that explains the most recent price rise. A critical mass of sisters has finally been reached? Wink
Yur
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
December 15, 2017, 12:37:28 PM
I believe that there is no gender gap into crypto currency either boy or girl  both are very active on crypto.I have observed in my own instinct most of the girls are successful in crypto just like my friends.They are millionaire now.They are soo wise and very productive online.Am soo proud that girls are fighter among mens skills and abilty and i can say that they have nailed it. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: