Pages:
Author

Topic: Women in the cryptocurrency industry - page 15. (Read 2534 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
December 12, 2017, 03:43:18 PM
Empowering women is a key to inclusion. Many umbrella Ngo’s won’t fund projects unless there is a gender balance. Perhaps, next time I purchase tokens at ICO’s, I shall check to see how many women are on board, and in decision making positions. Cryto-feminism shall come together.

That's actually not a bad idea to check for that. I'm not saying it should be a deal breaker if everything else checks out, but I suspect that a lack of women on the dev/marketing team that's not merely coincidence would correlate with other red flags.
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
December 11, 2017, 09:24:07 PM
LookRev's founder and core developer Grace Tang is a woman. They are building a blockchain based peer-to-peer marketplace for createive products, letting people making money selling unique high quality products (Steemit for creative products). More than 80% of their users are women and they have a huge audience base. They are running a token sale to support the development of the platform https://lookrev.com. Tokens sold can be immediately used on websites powered by LookRev to outfit and buy creative products. This project could dramtically increase the amount of women in the cryptocurrency industry.
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
December 11, 2017, 09:04:04 PM
There are a lot of women indeed, more then men ? No, but still there are women. I actually can think of 2 girls that I personally know, which are both involved in crypto. It's all about the circle of people you hang out with and their interests. I personally like to hang out with like minded people and believe me there are always women among the men  Smiley
PS I think my sister is showing interest in crypto as well  Grin and she's only 14
Activity: 603
Merit: 255
December 11, 2017, 09:01:33 PM
In cryptocurrency industry dont give gender requirements because i have a friend who also work with cryptocurrency. In crypto if you want to earn you need to work very hard and need to create mindful ideas to answer some ideas also.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 08:49:38 PM
Women in the crypto industry are pretty normal. Like the btc queen in Switzerland, she quited her job and has been working on building up the crypto community for years to raise up the awareness of BTC locally. The gender does not matter, it's the passion and action matter.
Activity: 14
December 11, 2017, 06:24:56 PM
Liana Douillet Guzmán, Branding and Communications Expert
December 11, 2017, 06:24:28 PM
Ola Doudin, Bitcoin Leader

Like Ludlum, Ola Doudin is a blockchain entrepreneur who is extending the network internationally. Her company BitOasis is based in Dubai, UAE, where they specialize in instant online exchanges through “bitcoin wallets” on the iPhone and iPad. Co-founded by Doudin only two years ago, BitOasis is currently a leading name in bitcoin technology in the Middle East and North Africa.
December 11, 2017, 06:23:58 PM
Elizabeth Stark, Educator and Entrepreneur
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
December 11, 2017, 06:23:50 PM
Every so often I run into an article that talks about how few women are involved in this industry compared to men. My suspicion is that there are more women involved than anyone realizes; they're just not putting their gender front and center.

What do you all think?

https://moneyish.com/ish/all-the-reasons-why-women-can-be-the-future-of-cryptocurrency/
The beauty about the internet is you can become anybody you want to be regardless of gender and I have never thought of which sex is more involved in crypto than the other but because of things like cyberbullying, home chores and many more, and I think the menfolk are overwhelmingly  more involved in this industry than the women.
Activity: 28
December 11, 2017, 06:22:58 PM
Empowering women is a key to inclusion. Many umbrella Ngo’s won’t fund projects unless there is a gender balance. Perhaps, next time I purchase tokens at ICO’s, I shall check to see how many women are on board, and in decision making positions. Cryto-feminism shall come together.
Activity: 28
December 11, 2017, 06:22:02 PM
This is the same Forbes magazine whose front page last month was the declaration that all of crypto is just a bubble. Guess they like to spin it both ways.
Anyways, good on Crystal Rose for the positive blockchain press.
legendary
December 11, 2017, 06:06:53 PM
Come on, like Seriously we are living in the 21st century both men and women enjoys equal rights everywhere than why not cryptocurrency. Technology should be used by each gender so that it evolve faster and reaches to everyone. Women forms an important part of the ecosystem, Bitcoin helps to sustain anonymity of gender, hence we are unaware of the percentage of men to women. But I strongly believe that they also plays an important role, for example many ICO's generally have men under their development team but you will usually find few girls also their. And it clearly indicates that the opposite gender is also working with us in this industry.

I don't think it's a question of rights, really. But it has been interesting to read over the various opinions here. There are some men who think women have nothing to contribute here, but I'm sure they are in the minority. I personally have not encountered a single problem with entering this space. I had to educate myself and connect with others who are smarter than I am. That's true pretty much everywhere.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
December 11, 2017, 03:29:09 PM
Come on, like Seriously we are living in the 21st century both men and women enjoys equal rights everywhere than why not cryptocurrency. Technology should be used by each gender so that it evolve faster and reaches to everyone. Women forms an important part of the ecosystem, Bitcoin helps to sustain anonymity of gender, hence we are unaware of the percentage of men to women. But I strongly believe that they also plays an important role, for example many ICO's generally have men under their development team but you will usually find few girls also their. And it clearly indicates that the opposite gender is also working with us in this industry.
Activity: 49
December 11, 2017, 03:07:25 PM
i`m a women and i think there`s no difference between men and women.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 02:51:42 PM
I can prove by my example. I'm a girl and I love the world of crypto. It sounds proudly. Moreover, I can say with certainty that I understand this matter, since I like it very much. I think that there are a lot of women and men in the crypto-currency industry. We should not discriminate people though gender identity.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 01:51:06 PM
Every so often I run into an article that talks about how few women are involved in this industry compared to men. My suspicion is that there are more women involved than anyone realizes; they're just not putting their gender front and center.

What do you all think?

https://moneyish.com/ish/all-the-reasons-why-women-can-be-the-future-of-cryptocurrency/

if women are involving in the cryptocurrency network,it is better for us as well.women are very calm and quiet and they have patience to do the job.i do agree that they can show a good performance in the new digital currency world.
legendary
December 11, 2017, 01:43:39 PM
That's interesting that statistically women do better with day trading than men. Since trading is a bit easier in the cryptospace women could do fantastic in that regard. I know I've made a few good trades that I'm still proud of, though I don't day trade.

With that said, both men and women can easily make the mistake of believing that cryptocurrencies is little more than a trading, speculating game. It's actually a lot more than that. There is a lot of innovation and plenty of opportunities for work and collaboration on some very interesting projects. Many of these projects pay generous bounties. That's a less risky way to accumulate cryptocurrencies, in my opinion. Of course, you can also trade the coins you earn for ones you like better.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
December 11, 2017, 01:13:49 PM
Most of the Mens is very brave on risking money, we all know trading is very risky job coz you can lose a lot of money or you can make more enough profit, some Ladies out there know how to trade and if you think women are not good as men. you're wrong coz i have a friend of mine know how to manage risk in trading. so i salute to all ladies out there.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 01:12:06 PM
In the recent reports and in news it was revealed that women's are not much interested in cryptocurrencies compared to men
Women don’t have interest because they are not well aware of working of bitcoin and when they will come to know about the bitcoin then they will invest into bitcoin like men do and now after seeing the recent price rise women in my regions are now eagerly asking for how they get into the bitcoin because they also want to earn profit and that day will be no far when the whole community will use bitcoin and earn.

There were almost zero women in the old times. Now the number of women is increasing drastically in this sector. They also learnt a lot from the internet and visual media. These are all good things for the development of the society.
Activity: 154
Merit: 105
December 11, 2017, 01:09:10 PM

What do you all think?

There are probably fewer women traders but it's no secret (proven by research) that women are far superior to men when it comes to success in trading  Wink

Day trading - 40% success rate for women with only 4-10% success rate for men.  90% of men lose money trading.
Pages:
Jump to: