Pages:
Author

Topic: Women in the cryptocurrency industry - page 2. (Read 2530 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
April 13, 2018, 09:09:13 PM
Every so often I run into an article that talks about how few women are involved in this industry compared to men. My suspicion is that there are more women involved than anyone realizes; they're just not putting their gender front and center.

What do you all think?

https://moneyish.com/ish/all-the-reasons-why-women-can-be-the-future-of-cryptocurrency/

Women nowadays are very versatile. You can give them a certain work and they surely will give you a good outcome. The guy-dominated fields we once new before are now having women accompanying them. Just like in the movie "Hidden Figures" where women in NASA don't do the things which they are completely capable of. And here in the crypto world, there is a place for everyone, especially women. And yes, they just prefer  not to put their gender front and center, like here in this forum.

In addition, there are also notable women in the crypto industry, namely (1) Elizabeth Stark (Lightning Labs), (2) Meltem Demirors (DCG), (3) Galia Benartzi (Bancor), (4) Rhian Lewis (London Women in Bitcoin), and (5) Elizabeth McCauley (Bitcoin Foundation).

(You can read more about them at https://hackernoon.com/5-notable-women-in-the-blockchain-and-crypto-industry-6dd5981c0e7d)
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 08:58:06 PM
There are lot of women like me who are involved in crypto currency now because they find it more confortable  and easy working in cryptocurrency and it's really profitable.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 502
April 13, 2018, 08:50:46 PM
Every so often I run into an article that talks about how few women are involved in this industry compared to men. My suspicion is that there are more women involved than anyone realizes; they're just not putting their gender front and center.

What do you all think?

https://moneyish.com/ish/all-the-reasons-why-women-can-be-the-future-of-cryptocurrency/

I see many have already posted with making distinguish between man and women. I personally think that, we at least crypto enthusiast do not have to make this difference. Blockchain technology is revolution and its completely upto person who wish to connect with such decentralized platform and revolutionary technology which is really world changing.

Since from history we have lived men dominated culture may be due to this reason this thread posted Women in the cryptocurrency industry.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 262
April 13, 2018, 08:45:36 PM
not even a woman who entered the crypto industry. especially for women who have husbands working in the crypto industry, they will surely also come in. I have also met women like them and they are all successful in this industry.
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
April 13, 2018, 08:42:15 PM
I think so,it seems there are lot women who involved in crypto currency especially the unemployed women, my sister inlaw is also the one introduced me bitcoin so no wonder that most women are interested in cryptos.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
April 13, 2018, 08:35:44 PM
women dont like bitcoin at all actually.... thats what i perceive.
Activity: 112
April 13, 2018, 08:34:59 PM
I like air drops, but I learned about them recently. This is an excellent alternative to the subscription campaign.Taking the opportunity, I can advise a great air drop.You can receive 20,000 Marinecoins daily, simply by writing a post about Marinecoin.The coin is unique in history, surpassing the capitalization of bitcoins!The project is reborn. Now the coin is already traded on the stock exchange (true at home, but this is only the beginning).Now happens fair distribution (with proof of promotion), with the aim of expand the community.The coin will have many technologies and extensions ahead ( dev-less, self sustaining, machine to machine, artificial intelligence). Therefore, I believe that it will gain value in the future.More details can be found after the end of the distribution.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 10:00:19 AM

What do you all think?

This really opens my eyes. I didn't realize until now that women are now really engage to be part of various industries not only here in cryptocurrency but also all other careers that once been dominated by men. I can say that I am happy that the women is now also offered opportunities with the help of bitcoin. We are now living in the world where everyone is offered equal rights and live peacefully and cooperatively.
Activity: 366
Merit: 14
Investment
April 12, 2018, 09:56:59 AM
not women's business is the nerves in the market) joke Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
April 12, 2018, 09:49:51 AM

What do you all think?

Gender doesn't matter as long as they are capable in doing this business. What matters is you have the resources to invest and then earned.  All are equally and can be a part of anything.
Activity: 170
Merit: 4
April 10, 2018, 08:12:32 PM

What do you all think?

It is well known the little involvement of women in this type of activities related to finance and digital technology, but it is enough to see the teams of developers of many of the new cryptocurrencies that are emerging to realize that there are already several women fully integrated into this sector, although it is clear that the vast majority are still men.
Activity: 36
April 10, 2018, 03:27:45 PM
It's 20th World. Now women and men are not compared. Although women are not evaluated in some poor countries.
“The bitcoin industry has been punished for the lack of women,” says Perianne Boring
Some quota has been done for women. If someone does not mean that law, then it is punished. Female interest in cryptocurrency however, is gradually growing. So women walk in all walks of life.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
April 10, 2018, 03:10:24 PM
There are already a lot of woman who's into cryptocurrency nowadays. Yes, there's more men that women but I guess it's because men are most likely to face the risks involved in cryptocurrency even without much background about it, while womens tend to study it first but sometimes they maybe scared to take the risk or just do some other alternative ways to earn other that bitcoin with a lower risk.

I Am one of those women in cryptocurrency and I know there are lots of women here . Men I think they are born to be the provider of the family and good in technology so that is maybe the reason why there are lots of men than women in thia cyrpto world.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 02:25:36 PM

I know a lot of women who deal with crypto-currencies, and do it perfectly! sometimes some men underestimate our capabilities, we always very responsibly approach the solution of various problems.

I have been doing this since 2014, and I do not care whether the market is falling or growing, for me the global implementation of blockchane  into our everyday life!
That's what's important!
Activity: 434
Merit: 15
April 10, 2018, 01:18:16 PM
In my opinion women also need to know about cryptocurrency. This is not only for men. And women had own strategy she been used on their investment on bitcoin or other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 01:14:04 PM
Yes there are many women and there should be every gender in crypto currency platform, there is nothing wrong in it.Also, whether it is men or women everybody work hard for earning profit .That should be the ultimate goal for anybody dealing with crypto currencies and their asset based futures as well.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
April 10, 2018, 12:47:44 PM

What do you all think?

Why does gender always have to be an issue with everything. Honestly, the cryptocurrency industry couldn't careless if you're a woman or a man. The point of all this is to make cryptocurrency well known all across the globe and any man or woman could do it. Even without showing their faces, they can do it.
Activity: 139
April 10, 2018, 12:38:57 PM
I have seen many women join the crypto market. That means that the popularity of the crypto market on opportunities and risks is being taken into account by the global community because of its potential and strength in terms of profitability. We can expect more and more women to be aware of the opportunity to invest in this market. That will create a richer and more diverse market.
Activity: 113
April 10, 2018, 12:37:19 PM
Now we will meet more women in occupations that were once performed only by gentlemen. BTC has no limitations, you know the time spent on work. BTC is for everyone ...
brand new
Activity: 0
April 10, 2018, 11:17:19 AM
Marinecoin  will change the expectations of a crypto currency. Its block chain technology is time tested and has easy to use source code that allows for the implementation of the internet of things IoT. It also has an exchange with low fees and secure peer to peer interactions even with a growing network. The goal is to develop a friendly environment that fosters the use of the coin. The project will giver 450 000 coins to the first 20000 people who sign up. There will be now more give aways after the airdrop. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotSign up - marineco.in/wp-login.php?action=register f1cx.com/
Pages:
Jump to: