Pages:
Author

Topic: Women in the cryptocurrency industry - page 5. (Read 2530 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 10:58:31 PM
women are also now involving in crypto world. it seems good.  but only few are seen in this industry. maximum women are busy with household work. but now  they are changing and coining online  work compet with man.

I'm a woman and proud to use my skill to get engaged in cryptocurrency industry. Women are not just for household chores and plain housewives, nowadays, woman needs to be more practical and do multi-tasking. We can earn even we're at home doing those chores and taking care of our family. I, as woman can do what man can do or more than that. We are more dedicated when it comes to work and we can apply that dedication doing work with crypto industry.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
March 09, 2018, 04:09:18 PM
Why people think women contribute very less towards the cryptocurrency industry :
  • Women can't handle technical knowledge.
  • Unlike men,women aren't very good with investments.
  • Women are supposed to be housewives.
  • Women aren't as capable as men are.
  • Women who are supposed gold diggers and like to spend time on fashion related stuff/shopping.
Any feminists here? I certainly do think women are capable of doing much more and they should be actively participating in crypto community atleast now if they haven't already. There are quite a few women in this forum,from a camgirl to a DT member.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 09, 2018, 03:52:05 PM
   “The bitcoin industry has been punished for the lack of women,”
   I think topic is nice, but article you choose to show us is not so good in my
opinion. I did not get gold invitation to join in the Bitcoin club, I saw what it is
and I decided to join. I was free to choose, and that this the privilege for all of
us humans, for man's and woman's. Bitcoin does not suffer cause someone
did not join.
   All humanity will be on Blockchain, woman's will suffer cause they did not
recognize Bitcoin potential on the time. They can blame man's for that but
truth is that girls like to spend time on social networks more, they could
choose to spent time learning about Bitcoin like we do.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
March 09, 2018, 02:54:56 PM
Every so often I run into an article that talks about how few women are involved in this industry compared to men. My suspicion is that there are more women involved than anyone realizes; they're just not putting their gender front and center.

What do you all think?

https://moneyish.com/ish/all-the-reasons-why-women-can-be-the-future-of-cryptocurrency/
Women are also involve with bitcoins and crypto currency. Since there's no gender required bitcoin is opened for everyone.Maybe women are also running their account here and on block chain. I am bit wondering how and where they spend there bitcoins ? i believe they mostly spend them on shopping or makeup paulours. I don't think they hold or save bitcoin since woman always looking for some beauty tips and spend money on them.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 10:21:18 PM
the issue of gender, men or women who participate in the crypto world in my opinion will be more likely to succeed if women join the crypto world. because they have a lot of free time at home compared to men who mostly have jobs in the offline world
Now that working online is not a technical thing, and I can do a lot of work even with Canada, and I have so many women who can work with both family and bitcoin, and they know more about the knowledge of the encryption loop than you think More
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
March 06, 2018, 10:09:19 PM
the issue of gender, men or women who participate in the crypto world in my opinion will be more likely to succeed if women join the crypto world. because they have a lot of free time at home compared to men who mostly have jobs in the offline world
Activity: 54
March 06, 2018, 09:35:15 PM
Many women participate in crypto and not everyone just screams about it, but automatically logging into the site you think it's guys. Such psychologists are inequalities.

Rumors of a lack of women in the bitcoin industry have been seriously exaggerated. Women are still a minority in the Bitcoin industry. But for now we should also take a fresh look at the status of women in Bitcoin.
Activity: 15
March 06, 2018, 08:44:03 PM
I am a usual guy and I have never been thinking any bad things about women. In my opinion they are rooling the worlds at this time. Good luck for them at this business.
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
March 06, 2018, 08:37:17 PM
I participate in the OAX bounty program and one of their feature, that they have a lot of women in the team and they are talented and awesome Wink
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
March 06, 2018, 12:57:14 PM
Every so often I run into an article that talks about how few women are involved in this industry compared to men. My suspicion is that there are more women involved than anyone realizes; they're just not putting their gender front and center.

What do you all think?

https://moneyish.com/ish/all-the-reasons-why-women-can-be-the-future-of-cryptocurrency/

Of course, many women are involved in the cryptocurrency industry, however, it still will not be more if compared with men. this happens not only in the cryptocurrency industry, but it does happen in any industry in the world.
March 06, 2018, 12:17:57 PM
Women in a lot but I think all the same women are more creative people (in my environment, I'm not talking about everyone) So they like to choose what they like and we are men that brings more income. But there are women who love bitcoin and love to work with them. And also those who love money and their calculations.
Activity: 635
Merit: 251
March 06, 2018, 11:55:56 AM
I think that we should not discuss such issues as cryptocurrency, men, women and fewer girls. In fact, this is already a type of sex discrimination. Everyone is a unique individual and I am also a girl. I may not understand enough in this industry to encrypt money, but I Still very hard to learn.

What kind of world do you live in if you think openly discussing something like this is some sort of discrimination.
Activity: 126
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
March 06, 2018, 11:54:23 AM
A lot of people assume that I am a guy.

Even when my name already indicates that I am female. XD lol  Grin
March 06, 2018, 11:53:13 AM
Many women participate in crypto and not everyone just screams about it, but automatically logging into the site you think it's guys. Such psychologists are inequalities.
Activity: 181
March 06, 2018, 11:45:22 AM
I agree with you. Many women are involved in the crypto currency industry and they seem to be working professionals. However, by virtue of the numbers, men still dominate.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 06, 2018, 11:34:48 AM

What do you all think?

I think you're right. I am in one cryptocurrency chat in a telegram. And there are a lot of girls. It is a fact. They are people too and may be interested in this way of earnings.
Activity: 70
March 06, 2018, 11:31:26 AM
Actually there are plenty of women that are taking part in the crypto revoultion.
From team members in CEOs of several ICOs to influencers on different media websites.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
March 06, 2018, 11:29:45 AM

What do you all think?

I think, many women are in crypto currency because here all can join and there is no rule for it but not many people know it.
I think, there should not be any differences between male and female. People who want to try new and clever enough can succeed in crypto industry
The difference is women have a tough task as mother and wife and some other things that are natural. Probably still not in accordance with modern principles but this applies in various countries.
women have no freedom to have a career and conduct economic activities such as crypto trading. requires education so that women have equal rights in all things.
Activity: 196
March 06, 2018, 11:10:46 AM
A lot of women are not in crypto. They also meet right now in almost every activity in which men seemingly participate. The 21st century.
Activity: 168
March 06, 2018, 10:46:06 AM
Money don't keep track on the gender of the individual that's using it. Overall though, men are a bit more involved into the making money thingy.
Pages:
Jump to: