Pages:
Author

Topic: Women in the cryptocurrency industry - page 3. (Read 2534 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 12:34:19 PM
It doesn't really matter if there are more men than women or vice versa in the industry of cryptocurrency. The end goal here, which is to make it mainstream, doesn't involve genders. For once, men and women can agree in unison that cryptocurrency has been the best thing that ever had since sex.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 12:26:42 PM
The company that I work for is in the crypto currency and we have more women than men in the company.
Activity: 441
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 07, 2018, 04:10:19 PM
Every so often I run into an article that talks about how few women are involved in this industry compared to men. My suspicion is that there are more women involved than anyone realizes; they're just not putting their gender front and center.

What do you all think?

https://moneyish.com/ish/all-the-reasons-why-women-can-be-the-future-of-cryptocurrency/
  I do not think so, I am in my place most of the women work with cryptocurrency.
many smart women choose to work with cryptocurrency as opposed to working as employees.
Activity: 53
April 07, 2018, 02:09:33 PM
This topics are useless because women are no waay inferior to men these days
Activity: 25
April 07, 2018, 11:43:10 AM
Its not about the gender annyone having knowledge is selected for industry as they see money not gender Wink
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
April 07, 2018, 07:16:03 AM
About women in the cryptocurrency industry I think really interesting. They can do all jobs even in the same time such household. Women are clever person. Whether the amount of women that join bitcoin is not as many of men but they are really great in doing job. Maybe the low of the women's amount because they are not too interest like the men. They prefer the real job than something which illegal and does not safe.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 07:15:20 AM
Every so often I run into an article that talks about how few women are involved in this industry compared to men. My suspicion is that there are more women involved than anyone realizes; they're just not putting their gender front and center.

What do you all think?

https://moneyish.com/ish/all-the-reasons-why-women-can-be-the-future-of-cryptocurrency/

I think there are more man in our country who are involve in bitcoin. Usually women do the chores and it is difficult for them to be staying on line or in the internet. But for me gender doesn't matter in bitcoin as long as you are doing it right. Everyone is entitled to be in bitcoin and enjoy the fruit in it.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 06, 2018, 01:41:46 PM

What do you all think?

yups youre right,i have met some women here in crypto,and as we talked i found that they dont wanna reveal their identitu for some formal reason,some are dont wanna be discriminated,and some dont wanna reveal because of posibility being victim of malicious act from other butthead users here.
Activity: 81
April 06, 2018, 01:40:07 PM
There There are many brilliant women like Amber Baldet  Fahima Anwar being influential in blockchain and crypto. But some business and development environments need to change to give  greater accessibility and involvement.
brand new
Activity: 0
April 06, 2018, 10:34:45 AM
Marinecoin - the marinecoin project!!! i really like this. They are fast proof time and blockchain development.You can sign up here  marineco.in/ico  and do some steps to get 20000 MTC free. it’s great.Don’t hesitate with this chance.in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot.arinecoin is come back now.Come to the community. When you register the link marineco.in/ and do steps you will receive 20000 MTC for freehurry up because it’s just for 20,000 people come soon. check here: marineco.in/ ICONow you can join marineco free ICO. . I believe they have a good future. You can now just join here marineco.in and get 20,000 MTC
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 06, 2018, 01:30:17 PM

What do you all think?

I agree with you. Maybe, women focus their attention on more feminine activities that would make them enjoy life. They love socializing and dealing with people around then that make them busy each day that they don't have enough time to spend in front of computer. However, I still see lucky women in this industry who already succeeded.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
April 06, 2018, 10:41:35 AM

What do you all think?

true, in my country too many women join the crypto world. but they do not indicate that they are women, even in my country there is a special call for crypto currency forum users and the call is likened all its users are a man
Activity: 405
April 04, 2018, 11:50:47 AM
women are also now involving in crypto world. it seems good.  but only few are seen in this industry. maximum women are busy with household work. but now  they are changing and coining online  work compet with man.
We cannot determined the volume of women in this cryptocurrency industry. Yes there are only few be seen because of the anonymous we couldnt count. However, most of women are into use of online because of wanted to earn money.
We don't know if how many women in this cryptocurrency, but the important is that women have the ability. Because women are more ideas than men, and they also want to earn. But in this cryptocurreny there is nothing wrong if even if they women or men, everyone are free.
Activity: 434
April 04, 2018, 11:40:50 AM
though a little, but really know that they can understand better than men. that's okay. it's like sharing what women can pay in a card shop. just maybe they're busy with something else, so they don't study it.
Activity: 331
Merit: 3
April 03, 2018, 01:24:55 PM
In our present day business world, women are as many as men so i think women are as many as men in crypto world
Activity: 37
April 03, 2018, 12:58:15 PM
Yes women are now employed in mass no. and so what? the men are getting shortlisted in works so injustice Sad
Activity: 5
April 03, 2018, 06:45:30 AM
I was depressed, so now in 2018 - and huge air drops were in the past years.I was in a good mood when I found out that now it is possible to receive 20,000 Marinecoins daily, simply by posting a message (until the total fund of several billion has run dry).The coins have wide plans.The developer tries to make this fair distribution as transparent and honest as possible. Therefore, he hopes that the coin will find a broad community.The coin has its own story. It was developed in 2013, was released in 2014. About a year later the project went into oblivion, as the coin was traded on bankrupt exchanges, and the miners, because of the disadvantage, ceased to support it.In this regard, the project is being revived with more advanced technologies, and already more without miners - dev-less.Although now the developer does not say much about the project, being afraid of theft of ideas, but it is already clear about some future technologies, namely: proof of promotion, self sustaining, machine to machine, artificial intelligence. Of course, all this - and perhaps much else in the future - will give the coin a special value in the world of crypto-currency.If you are interested in a coin, and you are confident in its technologies and the right to your future - you can at this time buy additional points on their home exchange, buying about 1 satosh about 2 coins.Have time to participate in the distribution of the coin, which a few years ago was the only crypto currency that surpassed the capitalization of bitcoin for several months.
Activity: 42
April 02, 2018, 08:42:35 PM
I don't know anything or have any idea regarding this sorry
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
April 01, 2018, 04:55:47 PM

What do you all think?

I believe there are a lot of women also involve in cryptocurrency, we just don't know the exact numbers but for sure many women is trying their luck in this industry. Womens role in a far distant past is to bear young and care for them and for more than a centuries women was dominated by man, but time has changed. Women nowadays can do what man can do, they can compete to the best that they can and already came out in their comfort zone. A traditional women in the past has been significantly expanded its role, that's why many women now are risk taker and knows how to prove their self.
Activity: 8
April 01, 2018, 04:28:28 PM
Women these days are thinking about there future more than men so I'd say it's possible that there are more women in cryptocurrency industry. Men are fond of spending their money even if they don't need the things they buy unlike most women who prefers to save for important things.
Pages:
Jump to: