Pages:
Author

Topic: Worst bitcoin decision you've ever made? - page 65. (Read 97039 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Knowing about it, reading about it, but never trying to get any. Thats my biggest mistake.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
Selling everything during April bubble last year.  Sad

Too bad you didn't buy back a month after

So frustrated for buying just 10 coins when the price was $420..
Also missed very nice $380 price this April: I was on a Caribbean trip that time and was completely away from internet, cell phone..

Yeah but if an asteroid hit Earth and killed us all I would have preferred the trip...  Gotta enjoy life somewhere in there

Wink

Buying at 630$ is still pretty good compared to the upside potential
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I found this guy named Pirate and decided to join his ponzi with 600 BTC.  I was going to get out before it crashed but decided to work on my taxes the last weekend that I had the chance to safely exit.  Yeah that worked out well for me  Roll Eyes

ouch...
i'd sell my kidney for that amount of btc. (undoubtedly i have sold my brain for coins long before... Wink)

And then you could buy a new and improved kidney.
In a couple of months Wink
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 4418
Crypto Swap Exchange
Selling everything during April bubble last year.  Sad
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106
I found this guy named Pirate and decided to join his ponzi with 600 BTC.  I was going to get out before it crashed but decided to work on my taxes the last weekend that I had the chance to safely exit.  Yeah that worked out well for me  Roll Eyes

ouch...
i'd sell my kidney for that amount of btc. (undoubtedly i have sold my brain for coins long before... Wink)

DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
So frustrated for buying just 10 coins when the price was $420..
Also missed very nice $380 price this April: I was on a Caribbean trip that time and was completely away from internet, cell phone..

Yeah but if an asteroid hit Earth and killed us all I would have preferred the trip...  Gotta enjoy life somewhere in there
DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Want privacy? Use Monero!
Why not collect faucet & invest in Bitcoin at 2011

I might have $100 - $10000 now  Sad

Yeah, I remember when faucets used to give 1 BTC each time. Nostalgia again Cheesy

I collected 0.2 BTC in 2012 through faucets. Why didn't I just bought some then?  Cry
Activity: 812
Merit: 587
Space Lord

I might have $100 - $10000 now  Sad

Yeah, I remember when faucets used to give 1 BTC each time. Nostalgia again Cheesy
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Like the majority of the people here, I should have bought at least 10,000 BTC when it was extremely cheap to get in.
Activity: 252
Merit: 251
Knowledge its everything

I might have $100 - $10000 now  Sad
legendary
Not CPU mining in early 2009 for three months until difficulty started to increase.

Three months of CPU mining would be worth around $12,000,000 today.

Did you know that the original Bitcoin-qt client mined when it was running? So, everyone who had it installed mined a ton.

You could mine some BTC at the very beginning with the client

You could mine a ton if you learned how to build a mining rig

2011 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEGIZOO-HYY

That guy is probably rich at this point. It seemed like it went well.

If he didn't sell too soon, lost the bitcoins or stored them on mtgox

I imagine he sold at least a big portion.
Guess back then it would be hard to be so optimistic as to imagine where btc would be nowadays Smiley

Most of those who learned about Bitcoin early didn't hold any substantial amount of BTC; only the crazy believers, the lucky few that forgot they had a wallet and the entrepreneurs

That is the one reason I don't regret not getting into bit coin earlier. I would be one of those that spent or lost of their coins.

It is better to enter now and stash safely tens of bitcoins than getting in very early and spend/lose most of it or all of it like the guy who lost 500BTC on JD a week ago then proceeded to get a 11.5% APR loan to buy 40BTC that he lost as well
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Not CPU mining in early 2009 for three months until difficulty started to increase.

Did you know that the original Bitcoin-qt client mined when it was running? So, everyone who had it installed mined a ton.

Guess back then it would be hard to be so optimistic as to imagine where btc would be nowadays Smiley

Most of those who learned about Bitcoin early didn't hold any substantial amount of BTC; only the crazy believers, the lucky few that forgot they had a wallet and the entrepreneurs

That is the one reason I don't regret not getting into bit coin earlier. I would be one of those that spent or lost of their coins.
legendary

legendary

Purchasing a yubikey for my Mt. Gox account!

"zee Bitcoin definitely qualifies as zee high risk investment!"  -fat head Karpeles

Oh but that's not totally bad, no?
Can't you reconfigure it to work with another website?
Never had one...
legendary
Activity: 1610
Well hello there!
Purchasing a yubikey for my Mt. Gox account!

"zee Bitcoin definitely qualifies as zee high risk investment!"  -fat head Karpeles
legendary
Activity: 1522
www.bitkong.com

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: