Pages:
Author

Topic: Worst mistake you did with Bitcoin? - page 122. (Read 135170 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
July 21, 2015, 02:41:29 AM
My biggest mistake was thinking I was a alt coin genius.   There is just a lot of unpredictable behavior in some alt coins.

I made good money on some, others I took a loss.  Needless to say I mainly stick with BTC these day's.  Just much more safe overall.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
July 21, 2015, 02:38:05 AM
Edited (27 May 2016): This thread was moved from Bitcoin Discussion to Off-topic by someone with the ability - not me.
I am not going to post in meta because I do not want trouble. Hopefully someone with a much higher position will look into this matter.

What's the worst mistake you did with your Bitcoin? It can vary from starting to use Bitcoin to buying dumped Altcoin to gambling.

The worst mistake I made with Bitcoin is... Buying cloud mining hashrate. I bought 0.02 GH/s CEX.IO hash rate voucher at SEOClerk for $2 USD - or maybe $1 USD. I thought with 0.02 GH/s, I would be making a profit in half a year.. And I was wrong.

Well, I bought using the free five dollars coupon. So that does not count as making a mistake with Bitcoin. However, the slow profit lead me to buying hashing power from CEX.IO and later on.. ZeusHash using the Bitcoin I earned from signature campaign.. Again, I thought I would be making profit in a few months. Till today, I'm sure I have not make any profit from both the company yet. CEX.IO stopped their cloud mining operation and.. ZeusHash.. What do you think.?

Edited (15 May 2016):

First edit since this thread was posted. Anyway, after reaching more than 100 pages (103 to be exact), today I will list down some common ones.

1. Gambling
2. Not knowing Bitcoin earlier.
3. Participating in HYIP & Wrong trading technique (both Altcoin and day trading).
4. Sending to wrong address & lost of wallet.
5. Cloud mining & scammed trade.
Pages:
Jump to: