Pages:
Author

Topic: Would this be a good idea? - page 2. (Read 14816 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
October 01, 2017, 12:54:23 AM
Bad one Because you may scam and refunded problem and other things
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
September 30, 2017, 11:57:47 PM
I think it will be a good idea, Since as of now bitcoin is predicted to fly untill eight thousand dollars till the end of the year. The October 10 event will be the first step so i think you better have a go for this one, Since it's safe coz you involve escrow with this transaction.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 30, 2017, 08:09:06 PM
I have funds outside of Bitcoin, do you think a service where I buy for things that only accept real cash i.e https://g2a.com, amazon.com or anything else. And I receive Bitcoin?
Obviously escrow can be used, or people can pay upfront, whatever the case is.

Bottom line, is this a good idea?

It could be possible but you seem to have very high red trust, and since you are going to receive bitcoin for some reversible payment method then it is unlikely that many people are going to trust in you.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
September 28, 2017, 02:24:26 PM
I dont really quite get it, but i understand some parts. So your going to buy things from amazon, lazada to sell it in real cash that would be nice if the person can pay upfront after all there are bunch of scammers out there that will order your products but in the end they wouldn't pay. If you have an online shop the payment methods like CC's and paypal are good enough then you can also add btc.
It seems to me that today any payment system has a good incentive and humanity uses their services without hesitation. Therefore, it is exactly how PayPal has its client, and Bitcoin has its users who know about the advantages of these or other services. It seems to me that we should not even talk about the competitiveness of these different systems.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
September 28, 2017, 10:54:11 AM
I dont really quite get it, but i understand some parts. So your going to buy things from amazon, lazada to sell it in real cash that would be nice if the person can pay upfront after all there are bunch of scammers out there that will order your products but in the end they wouldn't pay. If you have an online shop the payment methods like CC's and paypal are good enough then you can also add btc.
You don’t even get it; what he meant to say was that he wants to buy things that can only be found on Amazon, and then sell them on his site, offering people the choice to buy them with Bitcoin.
It’s quite good, though I don’t fancy such and won’t be among those buying from such sites.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
September 27, 2017, 04:57:28 AM
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
September 27, 2017, 03:48:44 AM
Ok so why am I using you when I can use my own cash? Or find a site that accepts btc. Or if you try to get btc using a swap. You will be less risky, Bitcoin is becoming more popular now and is accepted in many sites / stores / etc ... But there are still many things that you can not buy with Bitcoin.
But it's just an idea .. Thanks!
It is good to keep bitcoin and if you have the potential to increase the power of the bitcoin is through making it popular among the users. Through this a lot of new people will get to know about bitcoin and they will find it easy to use. So it will be good to increase the users of the bitcoin because through this the price of the bitcoin will increase and the profit will be double.
Eehm…why do people find it hard to understand what bitcoin is all about? Whoever told you Bitcoin is meant to be used as money. Take for example, we have Gold. Yep, sometimes gold can be used for transactions, but that doesn’t mean it’s taking place of real currencies. Bitcoin is a form of investment, so don’t force yourselves.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
September 25, 2017, 10:21:59 AM
Whole system is based on trust i think. Not very appealing.
Yeah now a lot of new things are happening in bitcoin so for me it is the best idea. Using this new and the big companies will step into the bitcoin and it will hit the more profit for the bitcoin users. Bitcoin will be able to buy directly as more the sites and the users will be able to get the bitcoin free for the joining bitcoin talk or some other sites are there for the bitcoin selling ideas or the buying ideas.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 24, 2017, 08:08:17 AM
Whole system is based on trust i think. Not very appealing.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
September 22, 2017, 02:21:21 PM
Ok so why am I using you when I can use my own cash? Or find a site that accepts btc. Or if you try to get btc using a swap. You will be less risky, Bitcoin is becoming more popular now and is accepted in many sites / stores / etc ... But there are still many things that you can not buy with Bitcoin.
If he’s trying to work as an escrow, I don’t think it would really be possible, because there are already lots of escrow services around; a difficult job to start up. Some people now prefer going to sites like Bitpremier to purchase straight, but I wouldn’t do such.

I would prefer using my bitcoin to purchase an Amazon gift card which I can then use to buy whatever I need from their store.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
September 21, 2017, 10:17:43 AM
It is good to keep bitcoin and if you have the potential to increase the power of the bitcoin is through making it popular among the users. Through this a lot of new people will get to know about bitcoin and they will find it easy to use. So it will be good to increase the users of the bitcoin because through this the price of the bitcoin will increase and the profit will be double.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
September 21, 2017, 03:34:45 AM
is is better Ideal and some use this think in sites like Bitify   you can check it
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 03, 2016, 01:34:59 PM
THere already ways to do this for the bigger websites like amazon etc though you amde this post in 2015 but even today you can offer a service where you will buy anything anyone wants from anywhere and they can simply pay you in bitcoin. You will need escrows and profiles and things for people as well as to foward all needed details like tracking numbers .
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
November 02, 2016, 03:24:34 PM
I think it is a good idea, may be it work but it depend on people, but letter bit i can't understand, i think you wanna tell, that if we do some trasaction, then you accept only fiat and give us on bitcoins. I mean, i will pay you fiat currency and you will give us bitcoin, Right?

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 02, 2016, 01:54:16 PM
Good idea? No doubt! I personally would love to have a deal with someone like he buys me something with dollars and i pay him with bitcoins the same amount or just a bit extra for his commission because most of the times i don't get to buy things because they are not sold for bitcoins and i don't have any other payment processors.
There are many online businesses accepting bitcoin but I do not like making payment with bitcoin on any website that accept bitcoin payment through Bitpay because encounter lots of issues with them. The best service you should consider is the one that accept bitcoin payment through coinbase,that is always great.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
November 02, 2016, 03:43:26 AM
Good idea? No doubt! I personally would love to have a deal with someone like he buys me something with dollars and i pay him with bitcoins the same amount or just a bit extra for his commission because most of the times i don't get to buy things because they are not sold for bitcoins and i don't have any other payment processors.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
November 02, 2016, 01:11:32 AM
i think its a good idea and for now you can do with a help from third party website like purse.io and else. beside that, it will be a good too for bitcoin itself. but if you don't need help from third party, then you should consider to make integrated between other site to your site.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 01, 2016, 04:59:37 AM
Idea is not bad at all, i'm sure you would get a lot of customers if you open a service on this forum offering this, because i have seen a lot of people wishing to buy things from sites but the sites were not accepting bitcoins, so if you can do this for them it would be a good news for them.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1171
October 30, 2016, 02:35:29 AM
Yes this is a good idea, and something like this can work. I will suggest one thing too you, look for discounts! For real cash you can find stores with high discount, in that way you can find cheap things, sell them for little higher price and everyone will be satisfied.
Just for this I think you need to be well informed about discounts in your town and close shopping malls. Maybe you will need to wait in lines to buy something cheaper that others wish. Where are you from, do you have some black Friday close to you?
I think in some countries there is good prices for some things, they are much cheaper then in mine. You can make this work if you make a good effort.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
October 30, 2016, 02:21:37 AM
Thats a good idea,but I think that you should get yourself a good escrow that people trusts in order to gain some trust from your customer.

A decent escrow does not cost a lot today,and you can end up paying less then 10$ a month for a trusted service.
Pages:
Jump to: