Pages:
Author

Topic: Would this be a good idea? - page 9. (Read 14816 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
December 31, 2015, 08:00:04 PM
you can add ebay, which has nothing like purse.io at the moment, i was going to order something but i want to do it with bitcoin

As I said, if there is more attraction I wouldn't mind doing this.
This is definitely a good idea. Ever since Humble Bundle stopped allowing people to buy with bitcoin in the Humble Store I'm been a little pressed for games. You should offer this as soon as possible!
Activity: 742
December 31, 2015, 06:53:12 PM
you can add ebay, which has nothing like purse.io at the moment, i was going to order something but i want to do it with bitcoin

As I said, if there is more attraction I wouldn't mind doing this.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
December 31, 2015, 02:22:12 PM
December 28, 2015, 01:07:25 PM
G2A.com is accepting Bitcoin since October I suppose : https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3ohqe7/gaming_giant_g2a_now_accepts_bitcoin_through/
and for Amazon , people prefer to use purse.io since they will get % off the price , however if you are willing to include other websites and services on the net then yes why not .. I guess it would be a good idea !

It could be a good idea. I will see if there is any attraction. I will make a poll or something. I will let this thread go on and see if people like it or nah.
staff
Activity: 3402
Merit: 6065
December 28, 2015, 12:35:08 PM
G2A.com is accepting Bitcoin since October I suppose : https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3ohqe7/gaming_giant_g2a_now_accepts_bitcoin_through/
and for Amazon , people prefer to use purse.io since they will get % off the price , however if you are willing to include other websites and services on the net then yes why not .. I guess it would be a good idea !
December 28, 2015, 12:28:01 PM
Not sure if I get exactly what's your idea but if you will be accepting fiat money from CCs, Paypal and even cash, you should be very careful about scammers.

If it is the other way around, then I think it's much easier and definitely a good idea, just make them pay upfront as you said and it should be no problem. The only issue I see is that I'm not sure how many people will use your service. If they already have Bitcoin, they surely got it by purchasing it via CCs, bank accounts, etc.

No no, I accept fiat and sell in BTC. For example if you wanted a game from g2a.com you could give me the BTC and I buy with fiat and we do a transaction like that.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
December 28, 2015, 12:10:44 PM
Not sure if I get exactly what's your idea but if you will be accepting fiat money from CCs, Paypal and even cash, you should be very careful about scammers.

If it is the other way around, then I think it's much easier and definitely a good idea, just make them pay upfront as you said and it should be no problem. The only issue I see is that I'm not sure how many people will use your service. If they already have Bitcoin, they surely got it by purchasing it via CCs, bank accounts, etc.
December 28, 2015, 12:02:40 PM
I have funds outside of Bitcoin, do you think a service where I buy for things that only accept real cash i.e https://g2a.com, amazon.com or anything else. And I receive Bitcoin?
Obviously escrow can be used, or people can pay upfront, whatever the case is.

Bottom line, is this a good idea?
Pages:
Jump to: